PDA

View Full Version : Sister Alvear writes...

Sister Alvear
02-08-2008, 05:18 AM
Hello, my dear friends. Long before the sun came up I prayed for all those that write here on AFF. I slept very little last night the burden for souls is heavy on my heart.
Just wanted to thank all those that pray for us and help us in missions.
Lots of good things have been happening in Brazil. This past weekend Raul Jr baptized 16 precious new souls in his church. Our church here in maceio has had baptisms almost every Sunday for the past couple months. This Sunday they have another one planned.
We have two new churches we hope to dedicate in March. One just needs windows and doors and we will be in it and the other one needs the roof. We are building a wing on to our church dining room here and have ordered tiles for the roof and hope to have it covered also by the end of march.
Our new dorms are coming right along. They will not be ready by March but hopefully by the end of April for our regional convention.
We just remodeled the Santos Dumont church and it looks so nice.
Our son Arlei is traveling several hundred kilometers from his work in the jungle to visit the captial city of maranhao and conduct services there this weekend.
A contact from the state above us called yesterday asking for us to send a preacher into their area.
Down in Parguary we are still working on the church building there. In fact we are in 20 some building projects...talking about keeping us busy...my, my...
The devil fights as his kingdom comes down in the hearts and lives of many Brazilians...thank you for helping us take the kingdom of light into this dark world.

Sister Alvear

Barb
02-08-2008, 06:36 AM
God bless your heart, Mother A...I must say your prayers are so greatly appreciated by this sister!!

God knows that is for sure...

tamor
02-08-2008, 06:45 AM
God bless your heart, Mother A...I must say your prayers are so greatly appreciated by this sister!!

God knows that is for sure...

This one too, Barb. I'll take y'alls prayers anytime!

Love you both and hope y'all have an extremely blessed Friday!

Barb
02-08-2008, 07:36 AM
This one too, Barb. I'll take y'alls prayers anytime!

Love you both and hope y'all have an extremely blessed Friday!

Thank you, Tam...I receive that!!

Have a great day, to, girl...

KarlMann
06-25-2012, 08:29 PM
I must say your prayers are so greatly appreciated by this sister!!

bbyrd009
06-25-2012, 08:38 PM
It's great to hear you overcoming, amen.

Sister Alvear
06-25-2012, 10:13 PM
We are marching forward...

KeptByTheWord
06-26-2012, 09:09 AM
Sis. Alvear - Maybe I missed your update, but how did the incident with the stolen car turn out for you. I know it was very upsetting when it happened, and we prayed believing God would bring something good out of all of it. Just wondering how that situation turned out for you.

Continuing to pray for the work and ministry in Brazil!

Sister Alvear
06-26-2012, 12:36 PM
I am writing an update now will try to get it on here by tonight the Lord willing.

Sister Alvear
07-24-2012, 02:07 PM
the update was on another thread hope everyone interested got to read it...

Margies3
07-24-2012, 09:38 PM
I appreciate your prayers! It is wonderful to know that while we sleep, someone is praying for us miles and miles away. Love you, my twin!

iapjcbrasil
06-07-2013, 02:23 PM
http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w377/iapjcpontealta/AFF%20Photos/bisporauljr.jpg (http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/iapjcpontealta/media/AFF%20Photos/bisporauljr.jpg.html)

Today the program "The Power of Prayer", we will be honored to have our Bishop Raul Alvear Jr my Pastor, preaching and praying for all who are connected with us on schedule. From now ask your help to publicize and invite others to be with us listening to the word of God, because I believe that God has the best for your life. Be sure to help you because they already shared so much unneeded now you have a better reason that lives and achieve through web radio, listening to web radio because I believe that many lives will be blessed. I hope your help. WHO WILL BE ONLINE WITH U.S.? Leave your request for prayer here.

SCHEDULE: 9:30PM - 11:00PM Brazilian time zone.

LIKE WEB RADIO:https://www.facebook.com/RadioCatedralDoLouvor
WEBSITE CHURCH:http://iapjc-pontealta.webnode.com/
E-mail: carlosstrada@hotmail.com
Twitter: @iapjcpontealta

BRO. JOHN BAPTIST