PDA

View Full Version : Had it been Barak Obama

Rico
03-24-2008, 08:36 PM
Has this been Barak Obama the media would be screaming about what a liar he is. Since it's her Heinous Clinton, she "misspoke". How convenient.

WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign said she "misspoke" last week when saying she had landed under sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia as first lady in March 1996. She later characterized the episode as a "misstatement" and a "minor blip."

The Obama campaign suggested the statement was a deliberate exaggeration by Clinton, who often cites the goodwill trip with her daughter and several celebrities as an example of her foreign policy experience.

During a speech last Monday on Iraq, she said of the Bosnia trip: "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

According to an Associated Press story at the time, Clinton was placed under no extraordinary risks on the trip. And one of her companions, comedian Sinbad, told The Washington Post he has no recollection either of the threat or reality of gunfire.

___http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080325/ap_on_el_pr/clinton_bosnia;_ylt=AjeDLVLs_9zycRg_DkKFm9N2wPIE

TRFrance
03-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Hmmm...lets see...
How can I say this, really short and sweet?

:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin

:christmoose

Rico
03-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Hmmm...lets see...
How can I say this, really short and sweet?

:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin:violin

:christmoose

:lalala:lalala:lalala

MissBrattified
03-24-2008, 09:10 PM
Whoops, I just noticed this, Rico!

Hey, I've been listening to Talk Radio discuss her dishonesty all day!!!! Who are you listening to? Of course HER staff is going to white wash it with a "misspoke." LOL!

She's always been a liar. I am surprised that she was silly enough to lie about something that obviously would have been photographed and videoed!

Sam
03-24-2008, 09:12 PM
She's always been a liar. I am surprised that she was silly enough to lie about something that obviously would have been photographed and videoed!

Never stopped her (or Bill) from lying before.

Rico
03-24-2008, 09:18 PM
Whoops, I just noticed this, Rico!

Hey, I've been listening to Talk Radio discuss her dishonesty all day!!!! Who are you listening to? Of course HER staff is going to white wash it with a "misspoke." LOL!

I heard about it a little bit ago on one of the news channels and found the article I posted on Yahoo.

TRFrance
03-24-2008, 09:25 PM
:lalala:lalala:lalala

Have another sip, bro.

:koolaid:koolaid:koolaid

(PS...would you like some lemon with your Kool-aid)?

Rico
03-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Have another sip, bro.

:koolaid:koolaid:koolaid

(PS...would you like some lemon with your Kool-aid)?

You're convince I am going to vote for him, aren'tcha?

MissBrattified
03-24-2008, 09:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOsGo_HWP-c

MissBrattified
03-24-2008, 09:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3depGF5E-0

Rico
03-24-2008, 09:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOsGo_HWP-c

Where's the OUTRAGE?!?!?! She told a boldfaced lie!! Hang her from the highest tree!!

MissBrattified
03-24-2008, 09:39 PM
Where's the OUTRAGE?!?!?! She told a boldfaced lie!! Hang her from the highest tree!!

Are you telling me that? Or the media? The media hasn't really slaughtered Obama either--not much, anyway. Only the conservative media venues like Fox and conservative talk shows really seem to care.

I agree, it was a bald-faced lie. And her cover story was even worse. She would've been better off saying she had embellished it and apologizing then to try to roll her eyes back in her head to "remember" the accurate details.

Rico
03-24-2008, 09:42 PM
Are you telling me that? Or the media? The media hasn't really slaughtered Obama either--not much, anyway. Only the conservative media venues like Fox and conservative talk shows really seem to care.

I agree, it was a bald-faced lie. And her cover story was even worse. She would've been better off saying she had embellished it and apologizing then to try to roll her eyes back in her head to "remember" the accurate details.

Sister, I am just griping to be griping! :D This place has been a lot of fun for me the last few days, except for a certain wanna be discerner saying that I am a racist if I agree with the things JW said in his sermons.

MissBrattified
03-24-2008, 09:52 PM
Sister, I am just griping to be griping! :D This place has been a lot of fun for me the last few days, except for a certain wanna be discerner saying that I am a racist if I agree with the things JW said in his sermons.

Oh, well, you are going to have to do better than this if you want a fight out of me. :D

Rico
03-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Oh, well, you are going to have to do better than this if you want a fight out of me. :D

I think it's stoopid to to recite the poa with my hand held to my heart. I also think it's dumb to sing the na! How's dat? :D

MissBrattified
03-24-2008, 10:02 PM
I think it's stoopid to to recite the poa with my hand held to my heart. I also think it's dumb to sing the na! How's dat? :D

You misspelled "stupid." :scripture

...or were you using ebonics? :D :aaa

Rico
03-24-2008, 10:08 PM
You misspelled "stupid." :scripture

...or were you using ebonics? :D :aaa

Had I been using ebonics I would have just said "stoooooop", but you wouldn't know nuttin about that. :D

MissBrattified
03-24-2008, 10:12 PM
Had I been using ebonics I would have just said "stoooooop", but you wouldn't know nuttin about that. :D

True dat (it hurt me to type dat), because when I read "stoooooooooop" my first thought was a front PORCH. :ursofunny

Rico
03-24-2008, 10:25 PM
True dat (it hurt me to type dat), because when I read "stoooooooooop" my first thought was a front PORCH. :ursofunny

Sister, I know you can't help but be a good white girl. I have decided not to hold it against you though! LOL! :bliss

DividedThigh
03-25-2008, 01:10 PM
you can always tell when the clintons are lying, everytime they open there mouths, lol,dt

DividedThigh
03-25-2008, 01:12 PM

blasphemy, lol,dt

Ferd
03-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Rico, this will sink Hillary. The media has not given her a pass. I believe that CBS ran this story last night and really slammed her.

It was all over the talkshows today, and I suspect will be the main story on most news stations today.

it has been floating around in Conservitive talk for weeks but just now being picked up by the big outlets.

DividedThigh
03-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Rico, this will sink Hillary. The media has not given her a pass. I believe that CBS ran this story last night and really slammed her.

It was all over the talkshows today, and I suspect will be the main story on most news stations today.

it has been floating around in Conservitive talk for weeks but just now being picked up by the big outlets.

one could only hope, lol,dt

BrotherEastman
03-25-2008, 01:20 PM
you can always tell when the clintons are lying, everytime they open there mouths, lol,dt
Remember, Clinton didn't inhale.