I cant wait!

:reaction

Neck
05-08-2008, 07:57 AM
Use this forum to belittle me!

:drama

I cant wait!

I had a friend who was one.

He took over some of the duties in the church that I used to attend for counseling.

He had to quit taking the church saints.

Their stories and ongoing stories.

Almost made him lose this own faith.

So get ready for some stories that will mess with you big time.

clgustaveson
05-08-2008, 08:12 AM
Well I would assume he had to quit taking because of AMA and APA ethics guidelines. Dual relationships are prohibited (ask Dr. Phil that's how he lost his CA state license for psychology) my assistant pastors Graduate research paper was on dual relationships in pastoral settings. That seems to be the only exception along with really small towns.

Neck
05-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Well I would assume he had to quit taking because of AMA and APA ethics guidelines. Dual relationships are prohibited (ask Dr. Phil that's how he lost his CA state license for psychology) my assistant pastors Graduate research paper was on dual relationships in pastoral settings. That seems to be the only exception along with really small towns.

I always thought there were ethical issues with talking to a person in your church in that setting.

I would never talk to someone I knew personally in that setting.

clgustaveson
05-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Huh, nobody going to bash me?

Wow this site has changed!

Baron1710
05-08-2008, 12:50 PM

Bash Bash...hey put your gloves down or I will have to throw in a few body shots to bring 'em down.

clgustaveson
05-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Hello! That was a poster shot for the locker room!

Lol My elbows cover me good since I was 34-1-1

mizpeh
05-14-2008, 01:08 PM

I cant wait!

Haven't you noticed? the Bible is a psychiatry book in many ways and God is the instructor.

clgustaveson
05-28-2008, 01:04 PM
Haven't you noticed? the Bible is a psychiatry book in many ways and God is the instructor.

:woot

RevBuddy
05-28-2008, 01:24 PM

Well, I was going to "bash" you, but then I had an intervention between my id and my superid...it was quite confusing...the id, or as I like to call it, the wizard of id, was adamant that you be "bashed" and "bashed" immediately...

...that's when the conflict started...my superid decided that its superior (no superid pun intented) position in the ego, id and superid community demanded that all my decisions must pass through the super filtering superid...that's when my ego decided the it was time to eliminate (or rid myself of the superid) the super from "superid," leaving behind a compliant and agreeable simple id...

...try as I might neither my ego nor my id...ever did...."bash" you...at least not in my subconscious reality... oh well, it seemed clear before... I think I have a headache...warring members and all...:bliss :bliss :bliss

clgustaveson
05-28-2008, 02:22 PM
Well, I was going to "bash" you, but then I had an intervention between my id and my superid...it was quite confusing...the id, or as I like to call it, the wizard of id, was adamant that you be "bashed" and "bashed" immediately...

...that's when the conflict started...my superid decided that its superior (no superid pun intented) position in the ego, id and superid community demanded that all my decisions must pass through the super filtering superid...that's when my ego decided the it was time to eliminate (or rid myself of the superid) the super from "superid," leaving behind a compliant and agreeable simple id...

...try as I might neither my ego nor my id...ever did...."bash" you...at least not in my subconscious reality... oh well, it seemed clear before... I think I have a headache...warring members and all...:bliss :bliss :bliss

Aside from being slightly flawed and out of context in that nobody believes Freud was correct it was funny.

Superego would be the term and it creates interaction between the ego and the id.... trying not to be picky...

RevBuddy
05-28-2008, 02:30 PM
No, no, no...your viewpoint is a psychological heresy!!!!!!

My superid was real until I ridded by myself of id, er I mean, it...

...oh, and I wasn't relying on Freud...I was quoting the theories of Fred...he's a lesser known subject matter expert...than the infamous Freud... :happydance :happydance

clgustaveson
05-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Ah, now I see where you were getting that from.....

skrunt
05-29-2008, 01:06 AM
psychology is of the devil!! your going to hell for using your wiccan mind magic! how dare you wanting to entrench the minds and souls of the people striving for god in useless nonesense!!!

(there, i hope you feel belittled .. i feel more apostolic now!)

SOUNWORTHY
05-30-2008, 04:19 PM

I cant wait!

OK if you insist.
To want to become a psychiatrist you probably need one!! :boxing:reaction

clgustaveson
05-31-2008, 11:44 AM
Thanks for making me feel at home guys!