PDA

View Full Version : My new web store.

True Believer
05-11-2008, 06:07 PM
:announce I just started a webstore on Blujay.com. Please stop by and visit! I have a great selection from homeschool needs, books, good gently used and some new clothes, household items and much, much more.

So come by for a visit often, because I am constantly adding things! Oh and the price you see is the price you pay! No shipping fees! :bargain

http://www.blujay.com/bargaincity

The Mrs
05-11-2008, 07:01 PM
Good job TB! :thumbsup

Hope that works out well for you! :happydance

True Believer
05-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Thank you The Mrs! It is working out well. There are no fees except for your paypal fees. It is all totally free. I would suggest anyone who has anything to sell to check it out! They send you a notice when something sells so you don't even have to get on it and check every day.

Tina
05-11-2008, 07:17 PM
TB, Disregard the PM I just sent. I see what I was looking for now, and am making payment. :D

True Believer
05-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Thank you Tina! Glad you found something you like. Come back and browse again. I try to keep putting different things on there.

AmazingGrace
05-11-2008, 10:38 PM
Thank you Tina! Glad you found something you like. Come back and browse again. I try to keep putting different things on there.

My girls found a lot of stuff! They will be shopping I am sure as soon as daddy gets home with the money LOL... they cant con mom into it but I am sure they will sweet talk daddy :reaction

True Believer
05-12-2008, 10:43 AM
Thanks for visiting Amazing Grace. Come back often because I do try to continually put something new on there.