PDA

View Full Version : Hard To Find Wedding Dresses

SOUNWORTHY
06-30-2008, 01:41 PM
If you happen to be in the St. Louis area or nearby, My daughter in- law has just opened a wedding Boutique catering to those brides to be who are looking for modest wedding gowns and plus size gowns. check out her website at www.chatfieldsboutique.com.

Pressing-On
08-06-2010, 07:45 AM
If you happen to be in the St. Louis area or nearby, My daughter in- law has just opened a wedding Boutique catering to those brides to be who are looking for modest wedding gowns and plus size gowns. check out her website at www.chatfieldsboutique.com.

Love the site!!! Looks like a lovely store!!!

Margies3
08-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Beautiful dresses! almost makes me want to get married. Oh wait! I already AM married. Too bad. I love weddings!

Digging4Truth
08-06-2010, 02:44 PM
I'm not a fan of weddings myself. Thankfully my lovely bride decided one Monday that we should skip the whole wedding her mom was planning and get married on the upcoming Friday.

We skipped the hoopla/pomp & circumstance and had a small ceremony with the pastor & 6 others and it seems to have taken well nearly 2 decades in.

forestertorch
10-14-2014, 06:27 PM
If I were to get married, I would probably get a wedding dress from a reputable vintage shop. There is nothing more classic than that. But it should look good on me of course.