PDA

View Full Version : Takes me to all the posts?

anfurnee
07-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Is there a way I can click one button that takes me to all the posts or threads that I posted?
Also, what is the lock icon next to some posts meanThanks.

The Mrs
07-09-2008, 04:01 PM
There's not just one little button that will take you to your posts, but it will take a couple of clicks.

Go to your profile by clicking on your name in the upper right corner. Then click on the 'statistics' tab. It will give you links to all of your posts and threads.

There is also a 'subscription' tool you can use to track threads that you have posted in. Go to your 'UserCP' in the upper left corner, then click on 'Edit Options' in the menu on the left. Look for the 'Messaging & Notification' section on the page and then 'Default Thread Subscription Mode'.

As far as the lock icon, that shows threads that are locked and are no longer open for discussion.

Cindy
07-09-2008, 04:17 PM
There's not just one little button that will take you to your posts, but it will take a couple of clicks.

Go to your profile by clicking on your name in the upper right corner. Then click on the 'statistics' tab. It will give you links to all of your posts and threads.

There is also a 'subscription' tool you can use to track threads that you have posted in. Go to your 'UserCP' in the upper left corner, then click on 'Edit Options' in the menu on the left. Look for the 'Messaging & Notification' section on the page and then 'Default Thread Subscription Mode'.

As far as the lock icon, that shows threads that are locked and are no longer open for discussion.

Wow, you know EVERYTHING dontcha? :tease

The Mrs
07-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Wow, you know EVERYTHING dontcha? :tease

LOL! It's my JOB to know it all! :tease

Cindy
07-09-2008, 08:05 PM
LOL! It's my JOB to know it all! :tease

Girl, you are scary with all that knowledge. :snapout

The Mrs
07-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Girl, you are scary with all that knowledge. :snapout

And just think...I've only tapped into the tip of the iceberg! :uhoh

jaxfam6
07-09-2008, 11:14 PM
And just think...I've only tapped into the tip of the iceberg! :uhoh

Is it one of those stripped icebergs I have seen pictures of?

The Mrs
07-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Is it one of those stripped icebergs I have seen pictures of?

Huh? :huh