PDA

View Full Version : Hillary the most scary candidate

Praxeas
03-29-2007, 06:45 PM
The latest FOX News poll finds that Americans think the next person to move into the White House will be a Democrat, and while many voters would be enthusiastic or pleased if any one of the current front-runners were to win, one candidate scares more people than the others — Sen. Hillary Clinton (javascript:siteSearch('Hillary Clinton');).
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262398,00.html

ManOfWord
03-29-2007, 06:59 PM
The latest FOX News poll finds that Americans think the next person to move into the White House will be a Democrat, and while many voters would be enthusiastic or pleased if any one of the current front-runners were to win, one candidate scares more people than the others — Sen. Hillary Clinton (javascript:siteSearch('Hillary Clinton');).
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262398,00.html

Hey, she scares me and I'm fearless!!! :D

Praxeas
03-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Hey, she scares me and I'm fearless!!! :D
Yeah....now....imagine her in speedos :slaphappy

Ron
03-29-2007, 07:02 PM
All Politicians Scare Me!

Anyone like me longing for the King to return and set up his Kingdom wherin dwelleth "Righteousness?"

Even so come quickly!:praying

ManOfWord
03-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Yeah....now....imagine her in speedos :slaphappy

Arrrrrrrrggggghhhhh!

The pain.......make it stop......make it stop!!!!! :slaphappy

Pressing-On
03-29-2007, 08:02 PM
The main contention the women voters have for her was that she took up for her scoundrel of a husband. That hasn't set well for Hillary.

Voters also recognize her trying to be moderate when she really isn't. She hasn't fooled anyone.

Margies3
03-29-2007, 08:10 PM
The main contention the women voters have for her was that she took up for her scoundrel of a husband. That hasn't set well for Hillary.

Voters also recognize her trying to be moderate when she really isn't. She hasn't fooled anyone.

You've said it exactly, PO.

I lost what little respect I ever had for her when she held on to that lousy man.

And moderate?? Give me a break!! Unbelievable!

BoredOutOfMyMind
03-29-2007, 08:19 PM
She is not scary to some. For we know what she stands for. Voting for a man you believe to be right and getting MORE BIG Government than ever before- THAT is SCARY!

Margies3
03-29-2007, 08:21 PM
She is not scary to some. For we know what she stands for. Voting for a man you believe to be right and getting MORE BIG Government than ever before- THAT is SCARY!

That's a good point, BOOM. Not good enough to convince me to vote for her - but a good point none-the-less :tiphat

BoredOutOfMyMind
03-29-2007, 08:27 PM
That's a good point, BOOM. Not good enough to convince me to vote for her - but a good point none-the-less :tiphat

Oh believe it when I say I am NOT voting for the Hildabeast.

Only seems wrong to have not given Ross Perot at least a fighting chance "to start tinkering with the engine...."