PDA

View Full Version : A Possible New Job Opportunity

Ron
04-03-2007, 12:06 AM
I was at work today when the phone rang. I answered it and it was a Recruiter from a hiring agency in Toronto that was working for a Large Printing Company in Vancouver.
A position has come open and would I be interested?

I have never been contacted like this at a company I am already working at but I did tell her I was interested.

I emailed my resume and covering letter and she said that after reviewing my resume she would call to disscuss further.

Pray not only for God's Blessing but his will as well.

Thanks.

God Bless!

Ron:tiphat

LadyCoonskinner
04-03-2007, 12:08 AM
I was at work today when the phone rang. I answered it and it was a Recruiter from a hiring agency in Toronto that was working for a Large Printing Company in Vancouver.

I have never been contacted like this at a company I am already working at but I did tell her I was interested.

I emailed my resume and covering letter and she said that after reviewing my resume she would call to disscuss further.

Thanks.

God Bless!

Praying here, brother!!

Ron
04-03-2007, 12:12 AM
Praying here, brother!!

Thank you Sister.:tiphat

Margies3
04-03-2007, 12:31 PM
so would the job be in Vancouver?

Ron
04-03-2007, 03:12 PM
so would the job be in Vancouver?

Yes kinda. It would be in a suburb of Vancouver called Richmond about a half hour across the Fraser River by the airport.

Pressing-On
04-03-2007, 03:19 PM

Thanks.

God Bless!

I sure will be praying, Ron!!! That would be an interesting job!

philjones
04-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Ron,

I am praying for God's direction and that he give you Godly wisdom to be able to discern that which is blessing and that which is a curse and to see as he does.... the end from the beginning!

Neck
04-03-2007, 07:51 PM

Thanks.

God Bless!

Bro Ron,
Can you and I pick each other as prayer partners on this one? I have been contacted by a recruiter as well.

At the present time I have 3 positions to pray about.

One internally at Verizon Business. One at a company called Shared Technologies and one at ATT.

I used to work for SBC so I would prefer ATT since that is the old SBC.

I often wonder when God calls us, like a recruiter is there someone out there we are to reach.

So I am trying to be sensitive to the leading of the Spirit with this move.

I will be praying for you in the same fashion...

God Bless,

Nathan Eckstadt

Sam
04-03-2007, 11:15 PM
I pray for both of my brothers, Ron and Nathan, for God's blessing with their job situations. My prayer and wish for both of you is the same as the elderly Apostle John when he wrote to Gaius and said, "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth" (3 John verse 2).

Ron
04-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Ron,

I am praying for God's direction and that he give you Godly wisdom to be able to discern that which is blessing and that which is a curse and to see as he does.... the end from the beginning!

Thank you Bro Jones, I appreciate that.:tiphat

Felicity
04-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Yes kinda. It would be in a suburb of Vancouver called Richmond about a half hour across the Fraser River by the airport.Richmond! Lots of great Chinese restaurants there. :thumbsup Richmond is basically a Chinese city now isn't it?

Anyhow .... may God's will be done in regard to the job. I know that's what you desire! Would it be a better situation salary and position wise?

Ron
04-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Bro Ron,
Can you and I pick each other as prayer partners on this one? I have been contacted by a recruiter as well.

At the present time I have 3 positions to pray about.

One internally at Verizon Business. One at a company called Shared Technologies and one at ATT.

I used to work for SBC so I would prefer ATT since that is the old SBC.

I often wonder when God calls us, like a recruiter is there someone out there we are to reach.

So I am trying to be sensitive to the leading of the Spirit with this move.

I will be praying for you in the same fashion...

God Bless,

Nathan Eckstadt

I will surely do that Bro. Keep us updated.:tiphat

Ron
04-04-2007, 05:21 PM
I pray for both of my brothers, Ron and Nathan, for God's blessing with their job situations. My prayer and wish for both of you is the same as the elderly Apostle John when he wrote to Gaius and said, "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth" (3 John verse 2).

Thank you Bro Sam I appreciate that.:tiphat

Ron
04-04-2007, 05:23 PM
Richmond! Lots of great Chinese restaurants there. :thumbsup Richmond is basically a Chinese city now isn't it?

Anyhow .... may God's will be done in regard to the job. I know that's what you desire! Would it be a better situation salary and position wise?

Thank you Felicity. Yes, I think it is better benefits, and about five grand more a year.
I will know more next week.

I do want the will of God though.:tiphat

Felicity
04-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Thank you Felicity. Yes, I think it is better benefits, and about five grand more a year.
I will know more next week.

I do want the will of God though.:tiphatWill you be attending the UPC conference being held at our church in a few weeks?

Ron
04-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Will you be attending the UPC conference being held at our church in a few weeks?

Is it your Church that Bro Stower rented?

Felicity
04-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Is it your Church that Bro Stower rented?Yes! :)

I've talked with him several times. Seems like a very nice guy! As far as I know we're attending a service or two. We know Mark Foster from years back and I'd love to hear him preach again.

Will you be attending at all?

Ron
04-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Yes! :)

I've talked with him several times. Seems like a very nice guy! As far as I know we're attending a service or two. We know Mark Foster from years back and I'd love to hear him preach again.

Will you be attending at all?
You know Bro Foster?
He pastors in Maple Ridge ( Maple Ditch) inside joke.:D

Bro Stower is a great man. He seems quiet but he has a depth beyond his age.:tiphat

Yes, Lord Willing I will attend, and hopefully bring the clan too!

Neck
04-07-2007, 02:54 AM
I will surely do that Bro. Keep us updated.:tiphat

Things are moving along. I have completed 2 interviews.

It will take a week or so longer.

I will update you.

Still praying for you as well.

Nathan Eckstadt

Ron
04-07-2007, 10:29 AM
Things are moving along. I have completed 2 interviews.

It will take a week or so longer.

I will update you.

Still praying for you as well.

Nathan Eckstadt

As I you. I tentatively have an interview on Thursday late afternoon after work.