PDA

View Full Version : StMatthew's Mom in Hospital

stmatthew
04-08-2007, 09:24 PM
I just returned from Knoxville, TN, where my mom is in the hospital. She currently has been diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure, and they are also doing a bone marrow test tomorrow for the possibility of Leukemia.

Please keep her (Anna Burdette) in your prayers.

HeavenlyOne
04-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Praying, Matt. Keep us informed.

Ron
04-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Praying for her & you St Matt.

rgcraig
04-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Oh Matt, I so sorry to hear this.

Thanks for posting so we can help carry the load with you!

Praying!

Falla39
04-08-2007, 09:55 PM
I just returned from Knoxville, TN, where my mom is in the hospital. She currently has been diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure, and they are also doing a bone marrow test tomorrow for the possibility of Leukemia.

Almighty God, in the name of Jesus, we simply, humbly ask

that you would lay your Mighty Hand of compassion upon this

dear mother, Anna Burdett.

Lord Jesus, this is Bro. Matt's mother. He is concerned about

her, just as You were so concerned about Your mother, so much

so that You sent her to John's house to ease the pain of her

seeing You die. Jesus, as man and as God, You knew it was hard

to die as long as Momma was crying. You, as God, were so

sensitive to the city of Jerusalem, where you first put your name,

that You wept over her and so desired to cover her, that You com-

pared the protection you wanted for her, to that of a mother hen,

covering her chicks, but she refused. Lord Jesus, I said all that to

say I know You are so sensitive to a mother's love, but You know

even more, the love of a SON for his mother.

Look I pray upon this son's mother today and be with her tomorrow

as these tests are made. Confound the doctors, and those who will

be involved in these. Show them Your Mighty Power, in Jesus Name!!

Falla39

rrford
04-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Absolutely will be praying.

Esther
04-09-2007, 07:37 AM
ST Matt so sorry to hear this news.

We will be praying!

Ferd
04-09-2007, 07:39 AM
Praying...

Tina
04-09-2007, 08:41 AM
Praying....

MrsMcD
04-09-2007, 08:53 AM
Praying in Jesus' Name!

NLYP
04-09-2007, 10:55 AM

YOU got it my friend...praying...

RevDWW
04-09-2007, 11:36 AM
Pray'n Matt!

IAintMovin
04-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Will be praying man, let us know if there is anything we can do.

Margies3
04-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Praying here, too, Matt.

CC1
04-09-2007, 08:13 PM
St. Matt, I am still praying for your mom. Keep us updated with any news.

Scott Hutchinson
04-09-2007, 10:01 PM
My friend yall have my prayers.

philjones
04-10-2007, 06:43 AM
Praying St. Matt!

stmatthew
04-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Update: My mom is scheduled to have a pacemaker put in on Monday morning at 7am EST. Please be in prayer for her.

Other than her pulse rate shooting up real high and being irregular, she is suspected of being in what they said is "pre- Leukemia". They will not do any tests on her to confirm this until after they have her heart under control.

HeavenlyOne
04-14-2007, 11:09 PM
Update: My mom is scheduled to have a pacemaker put in on Monday morning at 7am EST. Please be in prayer for her.

Other than her pulse rate shooting up real high and being irregular, she is suspected of being in what they said is "pre- Leukemia". They will not do any tests on her to confirm this until after they have her heart under control.

Thanks for the update, Matt. I'll be praying.

Falla39
04-15-2007, 07:57 AM

Lord Jesus,

I pray your continued Hand of protection on this dear mother as she

goes for this pacemaker Monday morning. Lord, when she goes for the

tests to confirm what they have suspected, You can show Your great

Power and Might by confirming what it is NOT, in Jesus Name!!

Blessings,

Falla39

Pressing-On
04-15-2007, 07:59 AM
St. Matt! She will be in my prayers!

Ron
04-15-2007, 08:58 AM

Praying St Matt.
Thanks for the update.:tiphat

rgcraig
04-15-2007, 12:13 PM

Will be praying!

I bet ya the pacemaker is made by Medtronic......that's where I work.

Blubayou
04-15-2007, 12:20 PM
Still Praying!

Tina
04-15-2007, 03:27 PM

Keeping your mom in my prayers.

Beard
04-15-2007, 05:14 PM
Praying also

Tina
04-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Bro Matt, I'm hoping that all went well with your mom's surgery today & continuing to remember her in prayer...

stmatthew
04-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Bro Matt, I'm hoping that all went well with your mom's surgery today & continuing to remember her in prayer...

Yes it did. Thank you all for your prayers. The surgery was over very quickly, and she was in good spirits when I left Knoxville to come home. She has the normal pain associated with a surgery, but everything went good.

Of course, the pacemaker does not fix the problem, but merely puts a band aid on it. Her upper heart chambers are still fibulating (I guess that is the right word), and this is something that could cause a stroke in the future. But she is currently out of danger of having a major heart attack, and probably will outlive me. :winkgrin

HeavenlyOne
04-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the update, Matt.