PDA

View Full Version : New Soul winning tool for your critique

testimony
07-29-2009, 05:54 AM
I posted this on another board, but after discovering this section, I thought it should have been posted here.

I am making available for your critique a new soul-winning tool, designed to break down the "wall of unbelief"--prime the pump so to speak--to set up a home Bible study on salvation.

It lists literal prophecies in the Bible--that need no interpretation--as evidence of Biblical inspiration, and the soon coming of the Lord. All of these prophecies are literal, and fulfilled by major historic events. Any fair minded person must agree that it is impossible for men to have written these Scriptures without a real God inspiring their words.

The link is:
http://beyondcoincidence.host56.com/

It is a free PDF.

If you have any suggestions, or find any problems in the text (it is extremely hard to proofread yourself) I would appreciate you contacting me through the email system of this site. And please pray for this effort.

God Bless,
Russ

Jimmyjay
04-14-2011, 08:28 AM
I sugest endtime ministries with Ervin Baxter. Online at 2:30 Central time, 3:30 eastern. Then you will know. Discover the book of Danial, Zec, and Rev.