PDA

View Full Version : I desperately need your prayers

rosebud
04-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Before easter I lifted a very heavy bag and strained my back. Since that time I have been in the most unbearable pain:depressed ! I can't sit, stand, sleeping is a nightmare and so I finally went to the doctor. Now I am looking at weeks of rehab, and the doctor said the muscles I damaged take the longest to heal but I know that prayer can change everything!! So if you would hold me up in prayer :praying for a complete and speedy healing I would so appreciate it!!

P.s. my co-workers and family would appreciate it also, since it isn't making me very fun to be around:nah

Hugs & Blessings,
Rosebud

Falla39
04-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Before easter I lifted a very heavy bag and strained my back. Since that time I have been in the most unbearable pain:depressed ! I can't sit, stand, sleeping is a nightmare and so I finally went to the doctor. Now I am looking at weeks of rehab, and the doctor said the muscles I damaged take the longest to heal but I know that prayer can change everything!! So if you would hold me up in prayer :praying for a complete and speedy healing I would so appreciate it!!

P.s. my co-workers and family would appreciate it also, since it isn't making me very fun to be around:nah

Hugs & Blessings,
Rosebud

Dear Sister,

May the Lord God touch your back and restore what has been

damaged, in Jesus Name! By His stripes provision was made for

our healing. Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our

faith.

Blessings,

Falla39

Ron
04-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Having had back problems myself, I can certainly relate!
Will pray.

philjones
04-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Rosebud,

praying for strength and a rapid recovery!

Pressing-On
04-20-2007, 10:51 PM
Rosebud,
You are in my prayers!!!

jillian
04-21-2007, 06:59 AM
praying also

rosebud
04-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Thank you for all your prayers! Last night was miserable, little sleep. I tried to pray for myself but as you know it is easier to have faith for someone else then yourself sometimes. Today I am just going to thank God all day for my healing by faith an with all you dear:hug3 folks praying I know he will touch me.

blessings,
Rosebud

Rhoni
04-21-2007, 09:33 AM
Dear Sister,

May the Lord God touch your back and restore what has been

damaged, in Jesus Name! By His stripes provision was made for

our healing. Looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our

faith.

Blessings,

Falla39

I agree with SIs. Falla and the rest that God heal your back. Please do what the doctor orders and try not to re-injur your back, and God will do His part!

Love & Blessings, Rhoni

Ferd
04-21-2007, 10:15 AM
Praying rosebud. i know where you are at. God is able.

Pressing-On
04-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Rosebud,
I'm still praying, but I wanted to share this book with you also.

The women is a Physical Therapist and the exercises are stretches to open up oxygen flow and to help unkink everything in your back.

It's a great book and you will really feel the difference.

http://images.bestwebbuys.com/muze/bookmed/92/9780553801392.jpg

rosebud
04-21-2007, 10:43 AM
Rosebud,
I'm still praying, but I wanted to share this book with you also.

The women is a Physical Therapist and the exercises are stretches to open up oxygen flow and to help unkink everything in your back.

It's a great book and you will really feel the difference.

http://images.bestwebbuys.com/muze/bookmed/92/9780553801392.jpg

Thank you I will definately get that, I know I need to strengthen my back just wasn't sure how to do that. I injured my back in a car accident several years ago and they said the weakness in that shoulder back area is what contributed to this injury. Last year I had major surgery and the complication I suffered was severe back pain for 7 of the 8 weeks I was off work. So DEFINATELY going to check this book out!! :tiphat

Pressing-On
04-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Thank you I will definately get that, I know I need to strengthen my back just wasn't sure how to do that. I injured my back in a car accident several years ago and they said the weakness in that shoulder back area is what contributed to this injury. Last year I had major surgery and the complication I suffered was severe back pain for 7 of the 8 weeks I was off work. So DEFINATELY going to check this book out!! :tiphat

Rosebud,
I hope you do. It only takes 15 minutes and you will feel great!!!

Read the whole book. She has so much important information.

There are three levels you can work up to. It's the best that I have seen.

I combine that with jumping on my trampoline. Love it! I would, of course, suggest doing the exercises in the book before the trampoline to unkink everything. :tiphat