PDA

View Full Version : Physical Healing

newstate
03-25-2010, 07:26 AM
Some years ago in the midst of near-perfect health, all of a sudden, I collapsed to the floor and suffered a cerebral bleed brought on by a type of inherited aneurysm. As I went down, my last thought was that I was dying and I was very nearly correct.

My good wife could not accept it, and in time enlisted whole churches and individuals to pray for me, and especially Christian charismatics of all types.
My doctor told my family that I would die or be brain dead, but she continued her prayers and in time I came back inch by inch.

It was not a likely thing to happen and when later brought back home, shattered but alive, I was impressed and I started to pray for others who were very ill or dying. Soon I saw my prayers answered for many of those prayed for and my campaign enlarged. This went on for about four years and many were helped in time, and I came to notice that when I prayed and someone was healed, that my own problems would improve. When the healing stopped, I came to see that it was because I was totally healed or at least
I was healed of all deficits that I was aware of.

Thanks to those who prayed for me, and thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ who healed me. He really does do all things well.

misspresley
03-25-2010, 07:30 AM
I was encouraged when I read your post, because my son had just emailed an urgent request to pray for his good friend who has been diagnosed with lung/liver cancer. he is an older man but helped my son get started in the business he's in. I'm asking God to bring healing in whatever manner is needed for this man and his family. Thank you for posting your testimony - I believe it was from my sweet Savior to remind me of the healing that comes in His name and because of His sacrifice.