PDA

View Full Version : I will be having my first Date!

roseann
06-12-2011, 09:44 PM
:highfive
Once I ask a friend how do I act on my first date? she just can't say anything, she had a vague idea what happened on her first date. You see, I just want to know the proper guidelines on dating. That it should be in the context of being a christian. Somehow, I have a plan of making a conversation to have a flow of introducing ourselves. Many of my friends were having a nightmare on their first date since most of the guys they are dating are not most likely a teen ager with breeding or doesn't set boundaries on what t o say, show and act. Me, I just want it to be as naturall as it is. Do you know any site that talk about dating or a book maybe? next week will be my big event after he goes back from a break. HELP!

acerrak
06-15-2011, 06:12 AM
:highfive
Once I ask a friend how do I act on my first date? she just can't say anything, she had a vague idea what happened on her first date. You see, I just want to know the proper guidelines on dating. That it should be in the context of being a christian. Somehow, I have a plan of making a conversation to have a flow of introducing ourselves. Many of my friends were having a nightmare on their first date since most of the guys they are dating are not most likely a teen ager with breeding or doesn't set boundaries on what t o say, show and act. Me, I just want it to be as naturall as it is. Do you know any site that talk about dating or a book maybe? next week will be my big event after he goes back from a break. HELP!

be yourself and allow him to be hisself.
However the guy is always gonna try to impress exspecially the first date. so just over look that. cause guys can do some really dumb things and not think anything about it. usually cause they have been around a group of guys to long, and they carry that mentality with them.

kingdomapostle
06-15-2011, 07:35 AM
Things I can share are:
Be yourself, always
Be TRUE to yourself and your God
Have fun
Don't make too much of a big deal out of the first few dates- sometimes people are just great friends and nothing more
Share the tab (cost of everything) so you won't feel obligated. If they insist though, let them pay
Pick decent hours and public places, avoiding dark isolated places
If you honestly think temptation will be an issue, go with friends you trust-- group dates are FUN!

I'll see if I can think of more later