PDA

View Full Version : Bertcarring!!!

TGBTG
02-21-2012, 02:49 AM
You should probably consider this scripture:

2 Cor 10:12
For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 04:26 AM
You should probably consider this scripture:

2 Cor 10:12
For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

I asked the Lord what to say to you.

He said,

Prove it.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 04:27 AM
Post your proof right here.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 04:30 AM
Before you come back and say you disprove it. I CAN. But you opened up ...you must prove it first.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 04:31 AM
You sure are going to look unwise before this is over.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 04:31 AM
Next time instead of sneaking off over here do the right thing and pm and say this to me.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 04:33 AM
Then I would have discussed this with you the right way. but as it is you thought you put a lick on me.

Not going to end up that way.

It is going to be the other way around.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 04:33 AM
You move...post your proof.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 04:36 AM
if they ban me because no one can over come the Seven Spirits that dwell within me.

I WIN ANYWAY.

Truthseeker
02-21-2012, 04:44 AM
The bert guy is quite entertaining. Either he is trolling or nuts.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 04:55 AM

And them that live in me are far more wise that live in thee.

lol

I tell you a true story.

Several times the Lord told me exactly what to post and where to post

and it would not be long I would be watching the christian tv preachers and sure enough...they would be preaching it like it was their own.

They read all these christian web sites for new material.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 04:58 AM
I love to watch the tv christian preachers..they make me laugh a lot.

I love the new messianic fad you all are going through.

It makes for lots of laughs.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 05:03 AM
You are fortunate the Lord forbids me to make fun of them individually...

lol

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 05:03 AM
Oh my the things I could say about them that are true.

lol

And very funny.

lol

Michael Phelps
02-21-2012, 06:33 AM

I thought he was trolling, but another poster on another thread says he's encountered him on other forums, and he really believes what he's saying. And, the best is yet to come, lol.

For that reason, I'm done with him.

tstew
02-21-2012, 08:49 AM
For the love of God, either ban him or ban me.

:)

n david
02-21-2012, 09:19 AM

:lol

Aquila
02-21-2012, 09:23 AM

LOL

BrotherEastman
02-21-2012, 09:26 AM
What gives? What's this all about?

Aquila
02-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Bert, our misguided prophet, doesn't realize that this is the internet. In our eyes he has NO authority. He's like a mouse screaming that he's king of the world. Why? Because over the internet we don't know him from Adam. For all I know he could be a cross dresser posting from his dance studio dressing room. LOL

He must simply come here to discuss topics rationally and convince us if the position is solid. We're all on a journey. We're all still learning. So too is Bert. When Bert realizes that their is more to gain from learning, he'll drop the authority trip wherein he falls back on God for backup when he realizes he is questioned.

Oh Bert... God Himself told me to tell you that. He also said not to take Him so seriously. He likes your zeal and thought He'd test you to see how extreme you'd go. The angels got a kick out of it. LOL

Bert... do you REALLY believe God said that to me? No. Not only is it silly... but even if He DID speak to me about something... you'd not believe it. Why? Because you don't know me from Adam. I could be a convicted serial killer posting from my prison library. lol

Use wisdom bro. Jeesh. lol

The Matt
02-21-2012, 09:38 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwTZpxdesK4WleF6vldbL8WosUvfzvt sijSEX5ncnuUrdmn0eUyw
Once the novelty of getting under peoples skin as he assumes he does passes, he will move on to the next place that tolerates him. Or her.

Aquila
02-21-2012, 09:39 AM
The sad thing here is that our brother has passion and a message (even if some of us don't agree with all of his points). What is sad about it is that his message is being lost because of his methods. Maybe he is truly gifted and anointed. Maybe if we sat down for coffee and he shared his thoughts, convictions, and what he believes the Lord told him we'd feel a witness in our spirits. The problem is... we are not in his presence and so we don't know if he's even showed in ten days. lol He might be obese, typing away, shoving a Twinkie down his face, wearing a white wife-beater shirt with stains from the past four dinners down the front of it for all we know.

The internet requires a different tactic. I think he's felt a call from God, perhaps a real call, but he's been denied pulpit time or fellowship. The internet becomes his outlet. So he types as he would preach. If we were listening to him in person, we might be moved. But typed word doesn't have that kind of power. He needs to present his ideas as an inquiring mind that is open to the thoughts of others, even if he doesn't agree. He'd be surprised with out many people might voice agreement with some of his points. The tactic he's taking is turning people off instantly. And for those who agree with him... well... they aren't posting to support him because he's come off so bad they don't want to be associated.

Bert bro... use wisdom.

God bless.

Aquila
02-21-2012, 09:40 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwTZpxdesK4WleF6vldbL8WosUvfzvt sijSEX5ncnuUrdmn0eUyw
Once the novelty of getting under peoples skin as he assumes he does passes, he will move on to the next place that tolerates him. Or her.

What if he's an "it"? Over the internet we just don't know! lol

RandyWayne
02-21-2012, 10:01 AM
What if he's an "it"? Over the internet we just don't know! lol

IBM's "Watson"? (A very early pre- Jeopardy version perhaps.)

bbyrd009
02-21-2012, 10:03 AM
those are good points. I'd like to add that if one will just withold the fickle finger of accusation as much as possible, and extend the hand of fellowship...

bbyrd009
02-21-2012, 10:04 AM
IBM's "Watson"? (A very early pre- Jeopardy version perhaps.)

Ah, I had him as "HAL," lol.

Timmy
02-21-2012, 10:10 AM
To paraphrase C. S. Lewis, Bert is either a liar, a lunatic, or a prophet. (Sorry, lost the alliteration in the paraphrase. ;)) If he's a liar (aka troll), ignore him and he'll go away. If he's a lunatic, we better ignore him, or we could make his condition worse or trigger something dangerous. If he's a prophet, well, I guess you guys better listen up.

Just sayin'.

The Matt
02-21-2012, 10:13 AM
To paraphrase C. S. Lewis, Bert is either a liar, a lunatic, or a prophet. (Sorry, lost the alliteration in the paraphrase. ;)) If he's a liar (aka troll), ignore him and he'll go away. If he's a lunatic, we better ignore him, or we could make his condition worse or trigger something dangerous. If he's a prophet, well, I guess you guys better listen up.

Just sayin'.

two out of three ain't bad...and my spidey senses tell me he's not a prophet.

bbyrd009
02-21-2012, 10:13 AM
lol, amen.

KeptByTheWord
02-21-2012, 10:43 AM
The sad thing here is that our brother has passion and a message (even if some of us don't agree with all of his points). What is sad about it is that his message is being lost because of his methods. Maybe he is truly gifted and anointed. Maybe if we sat down for coffee and he shared his thoughts, convictions, and what he believes the Lord told him we'd feel a witness in our spirits. The problem is... we are not in his presence and so we don't know if he's even showed in ten days. lol He might be obese, typing away, shoving a Twinkie down his face, wearing a white wife-beater shirt with stains from the past four dinners down the front of it for all we know.

The internet requires a different tactic. I think he's felt a call from God, perhaps a real call, but he's been denied pulpit time or fellowship. The internet becomes his outlet. So he types as he would preach. If we were listening to him in person, we might be moved. But typed word doesn't have that kind of power. He needs to present his ideas as an inquiring mind that is open to the thoughts of others, even if he doesn't agree. He'd be surprised with out many people might voice agreement with some of his points. The tactic he's taking is turning people off instantly. And for those who agree with him... well... they aren't posting to support him because he's come off so bad they don't want to be associated.

Bert bro... use wisdom.

God bless.

I agree with this! His holier than thou attitude reminds me of many preachers in a group we were formerly a part of. They were so holy, and had such great insight into God, that no "common" man could attain. Yet they were just the ones who fell into adultery, and terrible messes because of their pride.

For that reason, the method Bert is using to post as he does, his spirit of pride that he is the only one God is talking to, and so on, then this has set him up for a great fall, and his words become useless, and more of a source of entertainment. We are probably even enabling him by speaking out in this way.

You really can't reason with a madman....

houston
02-21-2012, 11:09 AM
Wow. Alrighty... time to look for a new forum where nobody is more nuts than myself.

Bunch of weirdo's have been showing up lately.

RandyWayne
02-21-2012, 11:12 AM
I agree with this! His holier than thou attitude reminds me of many preachers in a group we were formerly a part of. They were so holy, and had such great insight into God, that no "common" man could attain. Yet they were just the ones who fell into adultery, and terrible messes because of their pride.

For that reason, the method Bert is using to post as he does, his spirit of pride that he is the only one God is talking to, and so on, then this has set him up for a great fall, and his words become useless, and more of a source of entertainment. We are probably even enabling him by speaking out in this way.

You really can't reason with a madman....

Your last line sums it up. I don't believe there is anything there that is simply not being conveyed properly, rather there is just nothing there period.

AreYouReady?
02-21-2012, 11:24 AM

LOL!

bbyrd009
02-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Your last line sums it up. I don't believe there is anything there that is simply not being conveyed properly, rather there is just nothing there period.

Maybe, but either way, no one will find out the truth by castigation, I'm sure you agree.

Timmy
02-21-2012, 12:14 PM
Maybe, but either way, no one will find out the truth by castigation, I'm sure you agree.

Yeah, why is everyone so closed-minded? ;)

AreYouReady?
02-21-2012, 12:27 PM

Heh heh heh. Maybe it's because everybody has their own belief about what is and what isn't?

RandyWayne
02-21-2012, 12:28 PM

I suppose you can always find SOME truth in any mad mans rant.

bbyrd009
02-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Wow. Alrighty... time to look for a new forum where nobody is more nuts than myself.

Bunch of weirdo's have been showing up lately.

Ya, and we're all just dying to be normal, like you, lol : )

bbyrd009
02-21-2012, 12:40 PM
I suppose you can always find SOME truth in any mad mans rant.

Well, for a parable, what if he isn't "mad" (which can only close your mind), but is only from a figuratively different planet? Now you are free to ignore what doesn't edify, while learning from what does?

I know we're used to the opposite, but I'm seeing how damaging this can be--
We typically find someone we largely agree with (who by definition has the least to teach us), accept their pov as gospel, and then spend the next umpty-ump years in mental "park."

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 01:24 PM
:lol

For the love of God.

How much do you love God?

I will match my love for God against yours anytime.

anytime.

anytime.

anytime.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 01:26 PM
You see the problem all you poor poor souls have...you do not love the Lord with all your heart.

I love the Lord with all my heart

mind

soul

and life

and strength If all you clowns and I were to stand before God all

at the same time...

YOU ALL WOULD BE DISMISSED FROM HIS PRESENCE..

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 01:27 PM
Do you know what makes me so bold?

The Truth.

Truthseeker
02-21-2012, 01:36 PM
You see the problem all you poor poor souls have...you do not love the Lord with all your heart.

I love the Lord with all my heart

mind

soul

and life

and strength If all you clowns and I were to stand before God all

at the same time...

YOU ALL WOULD BE DISMISSED FROM HIS PRESENCE..

lol hilarious:laffatu

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 01:43 PM
lol hilarious:laffatu

Tell us... The Lord told me to ask you what is hilarious about it.

Am I telling a lie?

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 01:46 PM
The Lord sent me back to tell you clowns that not only do I love him more than ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER.

But I love you all more than you love me all put together.

And the Lord said the proof is written.

Right here on this web site.

It is written...does that sound familiar?

lol

Now that is funny.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 01:47 PM
You clowns be sure and come 1 by 1 and write it down here so as the Lord can read how you feel about me and his love for me.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 01:48 PM
And my love for Him.

bbyrd009
02-21-2012, 02:01 PM
Well, but you make your love for God a curse, and demonstrate that His love is not in you when you call people names.

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Well, but you make your love for God a curse, and demonstrate that His love is not in you when you call people names.

Did Jesus call people names?

If this be so

how do you judge him?

bertcarring
02-21-2012, 02:58 PM
None of you can ever defeat me. NONE

zero

WHY?

Because the Lord sent me here.

And he anointed me to do exactly what I do.

The more you make fun of me and say stupid idiot things about me

the more worse it is going to be for you.

The Matt
02-21-2012, 03:02 PM
None of you can ever defeat me. NONE

zero

WHY?

Because the Lord sent me here.

And he anointed me to do exactly what I do.

The more you make fun of me and say stupid idiot things about me

the more worse it is going to be for you.

What is your idea of winning bertcarring? To get as many people as you can to disagree with you? To offend the sweetest person on a given forum site? To blaspheme the Lord's name to believers? If any of these were your goals, congratulations, you have done so troll. Time to move on. If your goal, or "winning" as you put it is to spread your interpretations of the bible, you've come to the right place, but have the common decency to do so with respect to your fellow man, something I believe you have forgotten you are, troll or not, and do so with an open mind to learn what you do not know, something I believe you have also forgotten you can do. So which is it bertcarring, a or b?

houston
02-21-2012, 03:17 PM
Have a fabulous Idea...

have a new system... a self moderating forum...

if enough people place a member on ignore, they are automatically banned!!

who seconds the motion?

The Matt
02-21-2012, 03:20 PM
Have a fabulous Idea...

have a new system... a self moderating forum...

if enough people place a member on ignore, they are automatically banned!!

who seconds the motion?

That would lead to pentecostal-like gossip/ganging up. Why not just
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyPlDoVFGwcy3sE0FuNzVWAvBgabhQ8 yIcBAL1nR7fYNMc-3sKUQ
Of course that's hard to do when you think "this next comment for sure is gonna gitem good".

Pressing-On
02-21-2012, 03:23 PM

POTD!!!!!!!!!!

:toofunny :thumbsup :thumbsup