PDA

View Full Version : Family

trent4
06-06-2007, 08:13 PM
It seems like everything is hitting us at once!
I took my kids to the Dr for their check-up.
The Dr asked if anyone had ever mentioned that my daughter might have a heart murmor...I couldn't remember...she said it was faint but that we need to keep a watch on it. I am asking that God heal her and believing that He is. It may not be anything big but when it comes to my kids anything concerns me.
Then I found out that she needs to go to the eye Dr....my son needs to go again, he just got new glasses in Jan.
We don't have insurance...God blessed us to find a Dr. that is based on our income. Pray that I will find an eye Dr that won't cost us an arm and leg.
God always takes care of us and I have learned to take stuff to Him before I get all upset. I appreciate your prayers!
Thanks!
trent4

Falla39
06-06-2007, 10:06 PM
It seems like everything is hitting us at once!
I took my kids to the Dr for their check-up.
The Dr asked if anyone had ever mentioned that my daughter might have a heart murmor...I couldn't remember...she said it was faint but that we need to keep a watch on it. I am asking that God heal her and believing that He is. It may not be anything big but when it comes to my kids anything concerns me.
Then I found out that she needs to go to the eye Dr....my son needs to go again, he just got new glasses in Jan.
We don't have insurance...God blessed us to find a Dr. that is based on our income. Pray that I will find an eye Dr that won't cost us an arm and leg.
God always takes care of us and I have learned to take stuff to Him before I get all upset. I appreciate your prayers!
Thanks!
trent4

Sis, Trent4,

The bolded words above is the secret! You keep on believing it, Sister!

He is there for your family. He will never, ever let you down.! He will make

a way where there seems to be no way! God is faithful!

Blessings,

Falla39

philjones
06-08-2007, 06:45 AM
Praying for you and yours. That heart murmur doesn't change or scare Jesus one little bit. He knows about it and is interested in it. In Jesus name let this child be made a partaker of your sacrifice in healing!

trent4
06-08-2007, 07:02 AM
Thanks!