PDA

View Full Version : Unpleasant private message

MondayMorning
11-18-2014, 12:21 AM
i was a bit shocked to find a long threatening private message, written in a prophetic style, in my private messages. From someone called Trodfure.

Praxeas
11-18-2014, 02:16 AM
trollfur was banned in August

MondayMorning
11-18-2014, 05:21 PM
I see. Does he do this to everyone?

Praxeas
11-18-2014, 05:27 PM
He did

Timmy
12-10-2014, 10:55 AM
trollfur was banned in August

I missed that incarnation! (Lucky me! :lol)

FlamingZword
12-12-2014, 12:33 PM
I missed that incarnation! (Lucky me! :lol)

I will see if I can send you the prophet of the seven spits your way. :D

KeptByTheWord
12-12-2014, 06:02 PM
He was making death threats this time around. I hope he finds help.

mfblume
12-24-2014, 10:00 AM
I immediately set my settings to ignore him as soon as I saw what name he used. That way, he cannot send me private messages.

TJJJ
01-02-2015, 01:32 PM
I will see if I can send you the prophet of the seven spits your way. :D

Yes! That is exactly who it was!!!

I forgot about him! He sent me one also, I have kept it just to remind myself of the demoniac crazies that are out there!

Trouvere
01-09-2015, 04:36 PM
Very cool. I opened up my box here today. I haven't been on here in a long time and found a rebuke and a threat that the Lord was going to curse my family and especially our finances. Well the devil just wanted me to know where he was going to try and hit. He said this in July. Well in that time period we opened up a new church work. I right after went back to the University to upgrade my medical degree. We received money we did not expect from several sources and just came back from a three week trip to Israel where we dug with an experienced archaeologist. So if anyone got any chain letters from this fruit cake just do what others do with fruit cake that no one wants...throw it away. Jesus is not out to curse His children. He is out to bless us. We are not the disobedient ones. We are the ones trying to please the Lord. In the meantime we plan to open yet another truth teaching church this year. Bless the Name of Jesus...Sister Klein

shazeep
01-09-2015, 06:31 PM
:lol amen