PDA

View Full Version : My sister Linda

ForeverBlessed
02-22-2007, 10:38 AM
I just wanted to ask the members here to please remember my sister Linda and our family in prayer.

Linda was diagnosed with Lymphoma yesteday. We know God to be a healer.. we still don't know alot of information as she has been sick for a while and they have just figured out what it was. Still don't know a lot of details.

Thank you.

btw, she used to be a member of NFCF.. her name was Musicismyheart.

Esther
02-22-2007, 10:52 AM
Lisa, so sorry to hear this.

BTW I have a sister with that name also. :)

becky123abc
02-22-2007, 11:21 AM
I just wanted to ask the members here to please remember my sister Linda and our family in prayer.

Linda was diagnosed with Lymphoma yesteday. We know God to be a healer.. we still don't know alot of information as she has been sick for a while and they have just figured out what it was. Still don't know a lot of details.

Thank you.

I remember Musicismyheart...we chatted on the diet support thread. I will surely pray for Linda...and for the rest of your family...

ForeverBlessed
02-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the prayers. I take her for her surgery on March 1st... scheduled 8 am...

Blessings, Lisa

Steadfast
02-22-2007, 12:35 PM
Lisa,

I'm going to be in serious prayer. Just came through a scare about that ourselves with Benjamin.

Please convey to her that I and my congregation is going to be praying for her.

Tina
02-22-2007, 12:43 PM
I will keep her in my prayers.

Titus_2_3
02-22-2007, 12:48 PM
Jesus Is the healer, I will be praying.

HeavenlyOne
02-22-2007, 02:48 PM
Lisa, I will be in prayer for her. God is in control.

Barb
02-22-2007, 05:16 PM

Thank you.

Lisa, I am praying and will tell Reg and Tam...:praying

ForeverBlessed
02-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Lisa,

I'm going to be in serious prayer. Just came through a scare about that ourselves with Benjamin.

Please convey to her that I and my congregation is going to be praying for her.

Thank you Steadfast.

We attended John's church last night after finding out the news... he had a prayer line. There was an awesome move of God. Linda, my oldest daughter and myself did a bit of shockamoo.. victory dance. :bliss I think she is determined to stay positive about the situation. We serve a Mighty God.

I will tell her you are praying.

ForeverBlessed
02-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Lisa, I am praying and will tell Reg and Tam...:praying

Thank you.. I've been emailing friends today.. thanks

ForeverBlessed
02-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Thanks to all the prayers.. they are appreciated.

Sister Alvear
02-22-2007, 06:15 PM
We will pray here also...blessing to you.

ForeverBlessed
02-22-2007, 09:45 PM
We will pray here also...blessing to you.

Thank you Sister Alvear... I appreciate you.

Scott Hutchinson
02-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Yes I will be in prayer,as I do believe firmly in healing and the supernatural workings of God.

Falla39
02-22-2007, 10:12 PM
Yes I will be in prayer,as I do believe firmly in healing and the supernatural workings of God.

Sis. Lisa,

Do you know if Linda has Hodgkins or Non-Hodgkins lymphoma?

My sister, Lynn who has just went through a year of treatments

from Non-Hodgkins lymphoma, and received a bone marrow trans-

plant Jan. 4, 2007, is doing great. She has a complete new immune

system. The doctors are calling her "Superwoman". She told them she

didn't know about superwoman but she knew a SUPER GOD!!!

We will be praying for Linda! GOD WILL SEE HER THROUGH, in JESUS

NAME!! David said what time he was afraid he would trust the LORD!

That is good advice for all of us!!

Blessings,

Falla39

ForeverBlessed
02-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Sis. Lisa,

Do you know if Linda has Hodgkins or Non-Hodgkins lymphoma?

My sister, Lynn who has just went through a year of treatments

from Non-Hodgkins lymphoma, and received a bone marrow trans-

plant Jan. 4, 2007, is doing great. She has a complete new immune

system. The doctors are calling her "Superwoman". She told them she

didn't know about superwoman but she knew a SUPER GOD!!!

We will be praying for Linda! GOD WILL SEE HER THROUGH, in JESUS

NAME!! David said what time he was afraid he would trust the LORD!

That is good advice for all of us!!

Blessings,

Falla39
We don't know yet.. that is awesome about your sister Lynn. We call my sister Lyn.. :)

I take her on Thursday for the surgery, I suppose she will find out more then.

Lyn is also diabetic and has a liver disease... but we do serve an awesome God... and put our trust in him.

Thank you so much for the prayers and encouragement.

rgcraig
02-22-2007, 10:35 PM
Lisa,

Lyn is the one I met here in Memphis, right?

I will be praying for her!

Ron
02-23-2007, 07:36 AM
Praying for Linda.

ForeverBlessed
02-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Lisa,

Lyn is the one I met here in Memphis, right?

I will be praying for her!

yes.. Thanks

Blubayou
02-23-2007, 03:55 PM
Praying for complete healing.

Falla39
02-25-2007, 09:56 PM
Praying for complete healing.

Agreeing with Sis. Blubayou, in Jesus Name!!:bliss :bliss :bliss

Blessings,

Falla39

ForeverBlessed
03-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Thank you all for your prayers. :ty

Linda had surgery yesterday and is now home resting. She is doing very well and we won't know anything more until the reports come back. We are asking God for a miracle.

ForeverBlessed
03-08-2007, 04:08 PM
My sister Lyn just returned from the doctor. She has Follicular B-Cell Lymphoma (grade 3) and will start chemo soon. Thank you for all of the prayers.. they are appreciated.

HeavenlyOne
03-08-2007, 04:27 PM
My sister Lyn just returned from the doctor. She has Follicular B-Cell Lymphoma (grade 3) and will start chemo soon. Thank you for all of the prayers.. they are appreciated.

Thanks for the update, Lisa. I'll be praying.

becky123abc
03-10-2007, 10:13 AM
FB, I've got Lynda on my prayer list here by my desk...I've been thinking about her so much. I guess I feel a connection with her because we chatted a couple of times through PM...please tell her we are praying for her. I'm praying God will do incredible miracles all along this time in her life...that He will will touch people through her experience... and that she will be completely healed.

If you can, I hope you can keep us updated. God's glory will shine through this...and we are believing for a great report. I would love to have her mailing address if you wouldn't mind PMing it to me.

I pray for your strength as well...it's so hard to see someone you love so dearly go through a valley.

God Bless, Keep and stengthen you and your family...and most of all Lyn.
Becky

ForeverBlessed
03-19-2007, 10:26 AM
FB, I've got Lynda on my prayer list here by my desk...I've been thinking about her so much. I guess I feel a connection with her because we chatted a couple of times through PM...please tell her we are praying for her. I'm praying God will do incredible miracles all along this time in her life...that He will will touch people through her experience... and that she will be completely healed.

If you can, I hope you can keep us updated. God's glory will shine through this...and we are believing for a great report. I would love to have her mailing address if you wouldn't mind PMing it to me.

I pray for your strength as well...it's so hard to see someone you love so dearly go through a valley.

God Bless, Keep and stengthen you and your family...and most of all Lyn.
Becky

I will share this post with Lyn..

She has had the bone marrow test and scan. (Friday) and we will know more when those test results come back.

We are really praying that there isn't cancer any where else. He doctor said that would mean she would need radiation right now and scans in the future to keep an eye on it.

Thanks so much for praying.. Lyn said she was standing in her kitchen preparing lunch a couple weeks ago.... not feeling well at all, but she said the presence of God just filled the kitchen she began to speak in tongues and she was so comforted by peace. She said it came to her that someone was praying right then for her.

I appreciate everyone who is praying for her... it means a lot.

ForeverBlessed
03-22-2007, 12:21 PM
My sister just returned from the oncologist. She didn’t have any more cancer in her body other than 3 small spots on her spleen. The doctor felt that the type she had is so slow growing (indolent) that he gave her the option to not do chemo, but just scan the spleen every three months .. and he felt as long as she is symptom free, she could go ten years before that would even need removed.

We are so happy … she hasn’t stopped rejoicing… couldn’t talk to anyone for rejoicing and speaking in tongues.. God is awesome… we believe he can complete the work he has started.

Thanks for all the prayers.

QueenEsther
03-22-2007, 12:34 PM
My sister just returned from the oncologist. She didn’t have any more cancer in her body other than 3 small spots on her spleen. The doctor felt that the type she had is so slow growing (indolent) that he gave her the option to not do chemo, but just scan the spleen every three months .. and he felt as long as she is symptom free, she could go ten years before that would even need removed.

We are so happy … she hasn’t stopped rejoicing… couldn’t talk to anyone for rejoicing and speaking in tongues.. God is awesome… we believe he can complete the work he has started.

ForeverBlessed,

I am just reading through this thread for the first time and I am sooo happy to hear the awesome report!!!!! I belive that in 10 years it will not be there any longer so the chemo will not be an option!!! Thank you Jesus!!

Ron
03-22-2007, 12:46 PM
Fantastic News!

Rejoicing with ya!

Praise God.

HeavenlyOne
03-22-2007, 03:22 PM
Wonderful news, Lisa. God is so good.

becky123abc
03-22-2007, 05:04 PM
How wonderful! Thank you Jesus!

rgcraig
03-22-2007, 07:04 PM
That is wonderful!

Thank you Jesus!!!!

Blubayou
03-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Great news. We serve an Awesome God.

Hoovie
03-26-2007, 08:55 PM
So glad to hear the good report!

LaGirl
03-26-2007, 10:55 PM

great news!