PDA

View Full Version : Does ANYBODY remember the words to "for loving me" by Rusty Goodman?

webe123
07-11-2007, 10:40 PM
I need the words (chords also, if you have them) to this song. Does anyone remember it?

It was done a long time ago by rusty goodman...I looked on the web for it, but only came up with some songbooks.

I would hate to buy a whole songbook for just one song.

Pressing-On
07-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Do you mean:

Thanks for loving me
You have set my spirit free
I'm not what I used to
So, thank you Lord for loving me

webe123
07-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Do you mean:

Thanks for loving me
You have set my spirit free
I'm not what I used to
So, thank you Lord for loving me

No, that song was by the Mcgruders...that is a different song. This song was by Rusty Goodman of the Happy goodman family.

But I found the song I needed...it turned out that I had the sheet music in my closet!

Thanks anyway though.

Pressing-On
07-12-2007, 10:19 AM
No, that song was by the Mcgruders...that is a different song. This song was by Rusty Goodman of the Happy goodman family.

But I found the song I needed...it turned out that I had the sheet music in my closet!

Thanks anyway though.
Thanks, I thought I was probably wrong, but I don't recall ever knowing any songs by Rusty Goodman. I'm sure I would know it if I heard it, but that's about it. Sorry.

hsjfender63
07-10-2011, 09:04 PM
I know the chorus only. And it goes like this.

For Loving Me. He took an old cross upon His shoulders. And He walked alone to die that I may live. He gave His all that I may know. The joy of being free. That I may know the cost He paid For Loving Me.