PDA

View Full Version : Bishop F Jones Cancer Has Spread - Please Pray Church!!!

SDG
08-26-2007, 02:45 PM
Today, Pastor Scott Jones informed the congregants of Grace Church of Humble (http://www.gcofh.com) that his father's prostate cancer has spread to other parts of his body. Multiple tumors have been found on two other organs. Doctors are not optimistic.

Bishop Franklin Jones has been an icon of the Apostolic movement here in Houston. He has preached both healing in the name of Jesus and the eternal destiny of the saints -- heaven. Please pray the God have His way with the good bishop.

I beseech you to also pray for the entire Jones family during this difficult time.

http://respiracreative.com/fjones.jpg

RevDWW
08-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Pray'n!

triumphant1
08-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Today, Pastor Scott Jones informed the congregants of Grace Church of Humble (http://www.gcofh.com) that his father's prostate cancer has spread to other parts of his body. Multiple tumors have been found on two other organs. Doctors are not optimistic.

Bishop Franklin Jones has been an icon of the Apostolic movement here in Houston. He has preached both healing in the name of Jesus and the eternal destiny of the saints -- heaven. Please pray the God have His way with the good bishop.

I beseech you to also pray for the entire Jones family during this difficult time.

http://respiracreative.com/fjones.jpg

Am praying for our dear bishop!

CC1
08-26-2007, 03:32 PM
I will be praying for pastor Jones.

Sister Alvear
08-26-2007, 06:04 PM
I too will be praying.

philjones
08-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Dan,

Thanks for letting us know about this. I will be praying!

SDG
08-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Dan,

Thanks for letting us know about this. I will be praying!

I know you know the Jones' well. Grace Church needs your prayer also.

Esther
08-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Are you going here now instead of Church of Champions?

SDG
08-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Are you going here now instead of Church of Champions?

Yes, I announced this here in May.

Esther
08-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Yes, I announced this here in May.

Sorry I missed your announcement. May is when I was out for my surgery.

SDG
08-27-2007, 04:52 PM
Sorry I missed your announcement. May is when I was out for my surgery.

I love it!!! Its a vibrant and Spirit-filled church ... we are now averaging 2100 people total in our 3 Sunday services. What's really exciting is that the average age at Grace is 30.5 years old. Lots of young families ... and God has really been moving in the services this summer ...

Pastors Brett and Scott have tore it up w/ relevant and impacting messages from the Word ... I love going home filled!!!!

We are also are in expansion mode ... the plans include a sanctuary for 3200.

I'd just hate to see the Bishop's health somehow damper the vision and the spirits of our anointed pastors and saints...

triumphant1
08-27-2007, 07:08 PM
I love it!!! Its a vibrant and Spirit-filled church ... we are now averaging 2100 people total in our 3 Sunday services. What's really exciting is that the average age at Grace is 30.5 years old. Lots of young families ... and God has really been moving in the services this summer ...

Pastors Brett and Scott have tore it up w/ relevant and impacting messages from the Word ... I love going home filled!!!!

We are also are in expansion mode ... the plans include a sanctuary for 3200.

I'd just hate to see the Bishop's health somehow damper the vision and the spirits of our anointed pastors and saints...

Grace Church is awesome...it is also very strong! I have been in contact with Pastor Brett today and they do appreciate the prayer for Bishop!

SDG
09-21-2007, 12:55 PM
This is an update from Grace Church's prayer site - http://www.as1voice.com/

"Thank you for your prayers and fasting on Bishop's behalf. After 23 long days, Bishop is finally home! He is still undergoing daily radiation and is very weak. The doctors tell us the cancer is spreading, but our faith is still in God"

philjones
09-21-2007, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the update!

continuing to believe God!

ILG
09-21-2007, 03:55 PM
Praying...

Ron
10-02-2007, 01:10 AM
Oh my, that doesn't sound good.
Praying.

Sandra
10-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Talked with Rex Johnson, he said to please pray for Bro. Jones .
It isn't looking good ,also pray for the family. He is near the end.

seguidordejesus
10-25-2007, 03:15 PM
I was just thinking about this last night. I wonder why people just don't accept death instead of making a big stink. I would probably do the same thing, want everyone to pray, etc. I dunno...it would just be refreshing to see someone say, "Yeah, I've lived a good life, now it's time to go home." Maybe everyone's scared...I would be.

Sandra
10-25-2007, 03:22 PM
I was just thinking about this last night. I wonder why people just don't accept death instead of making a big stink. I would probably do the same thing, want everyone to pray, etc. I dunno...it would just be refreshing to see someone say, "Yeah, I've lived a good life, now it's time to go home." Maybe everyone's scared...I would be.

I've lost my Father ,Mother and Brother its never easy to say goodbye and to accept it. We don't know what Bro. Jones is saying, we still pray healing for his body.