PDA

View Full Version : Co-worker lost his finger today!

Darcie
08-28-2007, 06:53 PM
Please keep Chris in your prayers. I work for a Hardwood Co. and he lost his finger today using a "jointer". I don't have too many details, except that his pinky was pretty much shredded and his other finger is cut up.

He's a young guy and I hope all this doesn't get him real down, and I pray a door opens where I can share a little Jesus with him.

RevDWW
08-28-2007, 06:55 PM
That's got to hurt!!!!!!

Pray'n for him.

HeavenlyOne
08-28-2007, 07:06 PM
Please keep Chris in your prayers. I work for a Hardwood Co. and he lost his finger today using a "jointer". I don't have too many details, except that his pinky was pretty much shredded and his other finger is cut up.

He's a young guy and I hope all this doesn't get him real down, and I pray a door opens where I can share a little Jesus with him.

Not to demean the situation, but I find it amusingly ironic that he lost a finger to a 'jointer'. ;)

Well, might be funny later, but right now he needs prayers.

CC1
08-28-2007, 08:11 PM
Yikes! That sounds very painful. I managed to cut a thin slice off my left index finger this past week and it hurt like the dickens. I can't imagine what he is going through.

The day after I cut my finger I walked into a dark room barefooted and right into a dumbell on the floor I use as a doorstop. I smashed a toe and so for three days I had a finger and toe throbbing at the same time.

I will be praying for Chris.

Sister Alvear
08-29-2007, 10:52 AM
praying...