PDA

View Full Version : *** Newsflash: MANGUN CRIED!!!

SDG
09-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Reports are MANGUN DID CRY ... WHEN HE SPOKE ...

He said if didn't pass he would not leave .... but did cry about the lost.

SDG
09-28-2007, 10:28 AM
You see ... Chicago Pastor ... God does answer prayer ... or was it the onion in his coat pocket?

mizpeh
09-28-2007, 10:35 AM
You see ... Chicago Pastor ... God does answer prayer ... or was it the onion in his coat pocket?

WOW! God have mercy on you!

BoredOutOfMyMind
09-28-2007, 10:41 AM

This is unfair Daniel.

Close to a bash..... No one needs to question the passion AM shows for souls.

Sister Alvear
09-28-2007, 10:44 AM
I do not know personally AM in fact I don´t know personally a lot of people...however I feel he has a deep burden for souls and would never ever say one word against such a man. We all may have different opinions on how to reach the lost but no matter the opinion we should not tear down our brother. I will never forget a tape someone sent me with him preaching the message: The cost of being a savior...

That cost is shared by those who are in the arena..not those on the sidelines...

RevDWW
09-28-2007, 10:47 AM
Bro. Mangun has a sincere, powerful, purposeful, passion for the people. It doesn't take the gift of discerning of spirits to know that. I've seen him cry before and I hope I do again!

DA, are you miss understood again?:killinme

SDG
09-28-2007, 10:58 AM
Bro. Mangun has a sincere, powerful, purposeful, passion for the people. It doesn't take the gift of discerning of spirits to know that. I've seen him cry before and I hope I do again!

DA, are you miss understood again?:killinme

I love AM ... he is my second favorite in the ORG ... AFTER J. Arnold.

He is an honest Man of God ... w/ a passion for lost souls.

This thread is a biggyback on some that were betting this morning on the Business meeting thread that he would cry ...

Fact is that he did ... and was sincere.

J-Roc
09-28-2007, 11:01 AM
I love AM ... he is my second favorite in the ORG ... AFTER J. Arnold.

He is an honest Man of God ... w/ a passion for lost souls.

This thread is a biggyback on some that were betting this morning on the Business meeting thread that he would cry ...

Fact is that he did ... and was sincere.

Dan, I for one knew you were just funnin' around....it was funny and harmless.

Theophilus
09-28-2007, 11:21 AM
I do not know personally AM in fact I donīt know personally a lot of people...however I feel he has a deep burden for souls and would never ever say one word against such a man. We all may have different opinions on how to reach the lost but no matter the opinion we should not tear down our brother. I will never forget a tape someone sent me with him preaching the message: The cost of being a savior...

That cost is shared by those who are in the arena..not those on the sidelines...

That is right...we should not make it our life's mission to tearing down our brothers or sisters no matter how wrong we think they are.

SDG
09-28-2007, 11:25 AM
Mangun shined today ....

His moving speech on the floor without a doubt had some influence and his move to have a secret ballot was wise.

He is now the darling of the left and middle.

J-Roc
09-28-2007, 11:27 AM
That is right...we should not make it our life's mission to tearing down our brothers or sisters no matter how wrong we think they are.

What relevance does this have? Who is tearing anyone down?

Thad
09-28-2007, 11:30 AM
well he ought to be happy. Those we're tears of joy right ???

He gets to start his TV show with out rebelling against the Bib..I mean manual lol ! J/K

SDG
09-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Some were not following this discussion on the other thread ...and have jumped to faulty conclusions.. these are some other posts from the Business meeting thread.

Originally Posted by keith4him http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?p=254181#post254181)
If Prince is using emotional arguements, they need to let Anthony M get up there and do the same.
Chicago Pastor: they need to let him up there and cry about reaching the lost. :sshhh Originally Posted by ChicagoPastor http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?p=254276#post254276)
*praying* Jesus use Bro. Mangun!!!! let the tears flow! let the conviction come across....:drama:praying
Ferd: Dude, this aint about Jesus. it is about a bunch of men making a political decision.

signed "the local Cynic"

RevDWW
09-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Some were not following this discussion on the other thread ...and have jumped to faulty conclusions.. these are some other posts from the Business meeting thread.

Now there, see, DA is not such a big ole meany after all. He just needs to be clearer when he posts (especially about my Pastor, AM).........:killinme

:highfive

tbpew
09-28-2007, 11:59 AM
Now there, see, DA is not such a big ole meany after all. He just needs to be clearer when he posts (especially about my Pastor, AM).........:killinme

:highfive

..and should probably count the possible rabbit trails he'll spawn if he drops allusions to tear-producing vegetables.

Note: the multi-quote backfill from the other thread was helpful to this late arriving poster.

Theophilus
09-28-2007, 12:49 PM
What relevance does this have? Who is tearing anyone down?

She knowest.

Strongminded
09-28-2007, 12:51 PM

I love you Daniel...but that was SAD!

You will never find a man with more passion for the lost!

And his tears are real I assure you.

Strongminded
09-28-2007, 12:52 PM
Mangun shined today ....

His moving speech on the floor without a doubt had some influence and his move to have a secret ballot was wise.

AND sets a powerful stage for GS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coonskinner
09-28-2007, 12:53 PM
I don't really think his speech, moving though it was, really made much difference.

There was very little desire for much discussion. The house was very much ready for the question as soon as it opened up.

I think everyone came to Tampa with their mind made up and were just ready to get it over with.

RevDWW
09-28-2007, 01:17 PM
I love you Daniel...but that was SAD!

You will never find a man with more passion for the lost!

And his tears are real I assure you.

You might want to read ALL the posts in this thread before you make up your mind that DA is the Big Bad Wolf?

Coonskinner
09-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Daniel was just being humorous.

He meant no harm.

"GL"
09-28-2007, 01:19 PM
I don't know about that. The vote was passed by a fairly narrow margin. I can see the possibility of several dozen who were not 100% sure of which way to vote, prior to the session.

Sam
09-28-2007, 06:50 PM

Hasn't he always been?