PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Mangun and Others Starting at TV Ministry?????

Thad
09-28-2007, 11:11 AM
Word is A.M , Rex and Mike Williams are starting TV ministries ??????

your thoughts and comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

StillStanding
09-28-2007, 11:12 AM

I think they all could do well! :D

James Griffin
09-28-2007, 11:14 AM
IF true, overdue, they are both great men and would be excellent ambassadors of truth

Thad
09-28-2007, 11:14 AM
I think they all could do well! :D

you don't think it could make their services too polished?

no running the isles now,etc

well you're from CC so you may not understand what im after??

StillStanding
09-28-2007, 11:15 AM

Polishing may be in order! :killinme

Thad
09-28-2007, 11:20 AM
Polishing may be in order! :killinme

well, you being from CC I can see why you would think this

redeemedcynic84
09-28-2007, 11:45 AM
I wonder how soon and how many churches will have ads up... Like how many by the end of the year? How many by GC next year, etc.???

and how many are going to look into getting TV shows locally/nationally??

and if nationally, what channel will they air on? Will TBN allow us on thier network??

I hope that headquarters (or even Alexandria or something) makes some ads that other churches can use, replace a few pieces, and play so that we have good quality stuff...

Thad
09-28-2007, 11:46 AM
I wonder how soon and how many churches will have ads up... Like how many by the end of the year? How many by GC next year, etc.???

and how many are going to look into getting TV shows locally/nationally??

and if nationally, what channel will they air on? Will TBN allow us on thier network??

I hope that headquarters (or even Alexandria or something) makes some ads that other churches can use, replace a few pieces, and play so that we have good quality stuff...

some of our churches can be kinda hookey!

no snake handlers please !!!:killinme:killinme:killinme

James Griffin
09-28-2007, 11:56 AM

Coc does not have a TV ministry but does broadcast live over internet as does Promiseland/Austin. To date no change.

Thad
09-28-2007, 12:00 PM
Coc does not have a TV ministry but does broadcast live over internet as does Promiseland/Austin. To date no change.

with TV you can cut and Edit too

I wonder how it effected the AofG

James Griffin
09-28-2007, 12:15 PM
with TV you can cut and Edit too

And how many ministers wish they had that ability? Oops did I say that :killinme

AmazingGrace
09-28-2007, 12:19 PM
The churches you named Thad have been ready for a long time. So much so It would not surprise me one bit for them to have made a phone call and bing its on by the next month honestly.. especially POA... the people out there want them on TV so badly! I have talked to many who live in the area but due to situations (no transportation or really just a bit too far to drive) cant get there and dont have good churches in there area... who could benifit from it honestly.

James Griffin
09-28-2007, 01:08 PM
The churches you named Thad have been ready for a long time. So much so It would not surprise me one bit for them to have made a phone call and bing its on by the next month honestly.. especially POA... the people out there want them on TV so badly! I have talked to many who live in the area but due to situations (no transportation or really just a bit too far to drive) cant get there and dont have good churches in there area... who could benifit from it honestly.

True there are a lot of elderly and shut-in in central FL

MissBrattified
09-28-2007, 01:09 PM

Duh! :heeheehee

Thad
09-28-2007, 01:15 PM
Duh! :heeheehee

coming from you ? no surprise

Neck
09-28-2007, 01:20 PM

God for them. The fear has always been that the top does not want anyone minister to become larger than the organizational leaders.

I can see one of them becoming the voice of the UPC outside the Top board members.

Esther
09-28-2007, 01:29 PM
I think they would do great as would my pastor.

Although I don't think my pastor would want to know that my husband commented Sunday that he sounds like a good ole Baptist. Now mind you to my husband that was a big compliment as he was raised Baptist. :)

Trouvere
09-28-2007, 03:48 PM
some of our churches can be kinda hookey!

no snake handlers please !!!:killinme:killinme:killinme

I have a great idea.You play the organ and I will dance with the boa.
We can win Ca.:hypercoffee

LongBeachCA
02-21-2018, 08:28 AM
TV internet same thing. Manguns have always been for TV. God help us if any of these Country Snake handling Churches get on The Program of TV, Especially that scene in JACKSON MS when BORAT , SASCHA BARON COHEN tricked all those MINISTERS with his TOUNGE WAGGLING , And they have DISCERNMENT ??? Anyone can tell that guy was Faking he was talking about going to chase Pamela Anderson down and marry her...........He sure made a FOOL out of those CAMP GROUND MEETINGS. They also thought they were going to be able to SUE him, my mom came home and said TIMOTHY SPELL and. BRO SANDY the PRESB.of MS DISTRICT was going to sue him, but they cannot. HE got them to sign waivers his company was not stupid.