PDA

View Full Version : Shocker!!!! **********High Up Official Exposed**********

Maple Leaf
10-02-2007, 07:47 PM
If it was that easy.

Without going into more detail then what has been posted here....a "high-up" official of the UPC got wind of some of what was being reported and got "offended." An admin contacted Thad...talked to him...and now Thad is leaving, "my decision."

Who knows what the offending comments were made to take it to the scale that it did. Were people offended that officials and ministers were looking at the TV's at the sports bar at the Marriott? Were people offended that some ministers were spotted at a baseball stadium? Were people offended that some people are leaving the UPC because of the vote? Were some people offended that a guy was featured on Saturday night singing with a goatee? I mean....really, offended?

Fresh from a source in Florida.

An exclusive photo of the high up official that had the time and sensitivity to be offended by an Internet forum.

Here he is, the official that thinks that the free flow of information on the WWW can be suppressed by draconian measures.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/MapleLeaf_album/goofy003.gif

CC1
10-02-2007, 09:38 PM
ML 2 offenses don't make it right. Whomever the "high official" is he would probably be considered an Elder and "characterizing" (sp?) him the way you have is that not just as offensive? :depressed

JMHO.

Oh good grief!!! People need to get over themselves. Those men put their pants on one leg at a time just like the rest of us do.

Rumor has it they even use the bathroom, and not just #1.

BoredOutOfMyMind
10-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Maple Leaf,

I say it was a plot to avoid this Tab overtaking Canada as the most popular on the board.

(where is that helicopter smiley?)

ThePastorsCoach
10-02-2007, 10:39 PM
ML 2 offenses don't make it right. Whomever the "high official" is he would probably be considered an Elder and "characterizing" (sp?) him the way you have is that not just as offensive? :depressed

JMHO.

Some of you take this WAY TOO SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord have mercy - ya need to get out more!!!!!!!

ThePastorsCoach
10-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Do you have extra air miles I can have to purchase a couple of tix? I NEED to get out and BADDDD! :airplane

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I can tell - you gonna be speaking in SOME kind of tongue 24/7 if you don't lay off those $5.00 STARBUCK!

STOMP STOMP STOMP on De Debil!

Starbucks
10-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Posts concerning this thread deleted. :ernie

Maple Leaf
10-03-2007, 05:19 AM
ML 2 offenses don't make it right. Whomever the "high official" is he would probably be considered an Elder and "characterizing" (sp?) him the way you have is that not just as offensive?

JMHO.

As long as the high official is unidentified, any commentary is addressed toward actions and not person. Even good and godly people sometimes do goofy things. IMHO, in this case, the high official goofed and gave the common man cause to snicker at officialdom.

Here's an example to illustrate the concept:

If Thad posted, "Respected poster seen sipping a Starbucks coffee in Tampa," I might post, "A fool and his money are soon parted." I would not be disrespecting the individual, but rather making a comment expressing my opinion about conspicuous consumption and preachers trying to fit in with the "cool kids."

However, if Thad posted, "Atlanta Bishop seen sipping a Starbucks coffee in Tampa," and I made the same comment, I could then be perceived as calling AB a fool. (I'd have used your regular forum name instead of the good Bishops, but I'm not quite sure who you really are. The voice is familiar, but I can't quite put a name to it yet.)

Destiny2
10-03-2007, 06:25 AM
Good grief,why oh why are some people so sensitive!!Thad come on back!!

IAintMovin
10-03-2007, 06:56 AM
As long as the high official is unidentified, any commentary is addressed toward actions and not person. Even good and godly people sometimes do goofy things. IMHO, in this case, the high official goofed and gave the common man cause to snicker at officialdom.

If Thad posted, "Respected poster seen sipping a Starbucks coffee in Tampa," I might post, "A fool and his money are soon parted." I would not be disrespecting the individual, but rather making a comment expressing my opinion about conspicuous consumption and preachers trying to fit in with the "cool kids."

However, if Thad posted, "Atlanta Bishop seen sipping a Starbucks coffee in Tampa," and I made the same comment, I could then be perceived as calling AB a fool. (I'd have used your regular forum name instead of the good Bishops, but I'm not quite sure who you really are. The voice is familiar, but I can't quite put a name to it yet.)
Your high up official theory is unfounded and untrue.......simple as that..........

Maple Leaf
10-03-2007, 07:41 AM
Your high up official theory is unfounded and untrue.......simple as that..........

If it was that easy.

Without going into more detail then what has been posted here....a "high-up" official of the UPC got wind of some of what was being reported and got "offended." An admin contacted Thad...talked to him...and now Thad is leaving, "my decision."

Who knows what the offending comments were made to take it to the scale that it did. Were people offended that officials and ministers were looking at the TV's at the sports bar at the Marriott? Were people offended that some ministers were spotted at a baseball stadium? Were people offended that some people are leaving the UPC because of the vote? Were some people offended that a guy was featured on Saturday night singing with a goatee? I mean....really, offended?

Totally bogus and untrue......but now that you have said it ...... oh my Lord it becomes Gospel.....see people how easy it is to spread lies, just type a few words on a little internet forum........

Socali....you are dead wrong here.....believe me I know........

Well friends, there goes another really funny story, and a great picture of goofy (Oh well, maybe I'll turn him into an AFF Award or something). Turns out it was SoCaliUPC's picture after all, and not the picture of a "high up" official.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/MapleLeaf_album/goofy003.gif

ThePastorsCoach
10-03-2007, 11:30 AM

I can assure you - The AtlantaBishop was NOT in Tampa sipping on a Starbucks! I was in Atlanta - primping and preparing for my TBN debut! :saycheese
I am not sure but it seems like somebody might have called me a fool for sipping STARBUCKS!!!!!!! If so - I am a SIPPING FOOL cause I LOVE it and have plenty of Starbucks cards to prove it! :hypercoffee

SoCaliUPC
10-03-2007, 11:30 AM
OOOOOOOOOkay.

NLYP
10-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Some of you take this WAY TOO SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord have mercy - ya need to get out more!!!!!!!

NAIL HIT ON THE HEAD!

NLYP
10-03-2007, 11:35 AM
I can assure you - The AtlantaBishop was NOT in Tampa sipping on a Starbucks! I was in Atlanta - primping and preparing for my TBN debut! :saycheese
I am not sure but it seems like somebody might have called me a fool for sipping STARBUCKS!!!!!!! If so - I am a SIPPING FOOL cause I LOVE it and have plenty of Starbucks cards to prove it! :hypercoffee

Oh what a letter will do!:killinme
I read this to fast and read the word "primping" and let out the "R"!

:killinme:killinme:killinme:killinme

Sorry

ReformedDave
10-03-2007, 12:29 PM
I find it difficult to believe that a "high up official" would even care about what Thad says or even about this forum........

Sarah
10-03-2007, 12:37 PM
I find it difficult to believe that a "high up official" would even care about what Thad says or even about this forum........

You are probably right, but Pentecost (UPC) is a small world, after all.

SoCaliUPC
10-03-2007, 12:39 PM
In the other thread, I re-posted Thad's comment. My correction...he said "leaders".

Leaders, officials....same difference.

Scott Hutchinson
10-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Has any ninny skins hides been nailed to the wall yet ?

ReformedDave
In the other thread, I re-posted Thad's comment. My correction...he said "leaders".

Leaders, officials....same difference.

If true it smacks of not enough to do.

tamor

Thank you. I thought the same thing. If they are very high up, they shouldn't even be concerned with a forum. They should be like Nehemiah and not come down from the wall that they're building to listen to the gossip!

tamor
10-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Oh what a letter will do!:killinme
I read this to fast and read the word "primping" and let out the "R"!

:killinme:killinme:killinme:killinme

Sorry

I had to read it twice to know what he meant. I read it the same way!! :killinme:killinme

ThePastorsCoach
10-03-2007, 01:24 PM
HEY NOW - Ya'll be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamor
10-03-2007, 01:34 PM
HEY NOW - Ya'll be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was nice! You wouldn't have wanted to read the other version!! :killinme:killinme