PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for HO's mom-having surgery 3-4-07

HeavenlyOne
03-03-2007, 08:33 PM
I'd like you all to lift up my mother in prayer tomorrow. She was taken to the hospital this morning in severe pain that tests revealed that she has a gallstone blocking the duct, so she'll be having surgery in the morning to remove her gallbladder.

This is not a minor surgery for her, as she is extremely overweight. Her overall health is great, considering, but I'm worried about her going under anesthesia.

She lives in Virginia and her name is Susan.

Also, my mom has a cousin who was flown to Richmond yesterday because the defibrillator in his chest shocked him 6 times yesterday. The docs told his wife that he'll be in the hospital under he has a heart transplant or until he dies. His wife's mother died last week and her funeral was yesterday, so she wasn't even able to attend due to flying with her husband. His name is Vernon.

In addition (yeah, I told my brother I've had enough doom and gloom to last a while), I have an elderly aunt who fell the other day and she told the hospital staff and her family that Jesus told her she's lived long enough and it's time to come home. Her name is Beulah.

Thanks.

Sherri
03-03-2007, 08:36 PM
I'd like you all to lift up my mother in prayer tomorrow. She was taken to the hospital this morning in severe pain that tests revealed that she has a gallstone blocking the duct, so she'll be having surgery in the morning to remove her gallbladder.

This is not a minor surgery for her, as she is extremely overweight. Her overall health is great, considering, but I'm worried about her going under anesthesia.

She lives in Virginia and her name is Susan.

Also, my mom has a cousin who was flown to Richmond yesterday because the defibrillator in his chest shocked him 6 times yesterday. The docs told his wife that he'll be in the hospital under he has a heart transplant or until he dies. His wife's mother died last week and her funeral was yesterday, so she wasn't even able to attend due to flying with her husband. His name is Vernon.

In addition (yeah, I told my brother I've had enough doom and gloom to last a while), I have an elderly aunt who fell the other day and she told the hospital staff and her family that Jesus told her she's lived long enough and it's time to come home. Her name is Beulah.

Thanks.

We'll be praying for your family, H.O. Sounds like you're all going through a tough time.

Tina
03-03-2007, 08:51 PM
I will keep all these requests in my prayers..

ForeverBlessed
03-05-2007, 02:00 PM
I will be praying.

HeavenlyOne
03-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks everyone.

Just to update...my mom made it through surgery fine yesterday and is going home today. She is feeling great and is surprised at that.

This also paved the way for her to have much needed gastric bypass surgery, which will occur about June 1. She is excited because she'd given up on ever being able to have it. I may be going to Virginia for a month to take care of her after she has it.

My cousin Vernon is still in the hospital but I have no updates on him. My Aunt Beulah is eating and doing better, but I believe if she wants to go 'home', she's already made up her mind to go! LOL! She's in her 90's and the feistiest old lady I've ever met. She weighs about 98 pounds soaking wet, but has a heart bigger than anyone I know.

Thanks again, everyone.