PDA

View Full Version : ((O NO!!!))Donnie McClurkin's Ex Lover telling ALL! and it's NOT GOOD

Thad
10-29-2007, 03:13 PM
( ( O Boy this is bad! really Bad ! ) )

I just read part of the interview with his Alleged lover - it was so graphic i could only gloss over it

here's the worse part, it was all during the time he was touting this book on being 'delivered" and preaching against what he allegedly was still involved with.

There is no way i could post the link - it's not for the faint or those with a weak stomache i promise

PM me if you still want it

revrandy
10-29-2007, 03:15 PM
There are some thing's that just aren't worth knowing...imo...

Thad
10-29-2007, 03:18 PM

I think the gay group that is traveling with Obama is mad because he is on the tour with them ???

Sandra
10-29-2007, 03:22 PM

exactly!!

Michael Phelps
10-29-2007, 04:24 PM
( ( O Boy this is bad! really Bad ! ) )

I just read part of the interview with his Alleged lover - it was so graphic i could only gloss over it

here's the worse part, it was all during the time he was touting this book on being 'delivered" and preaching against what he allegedly was still involved with.

There is no way i could post the link - it's not for the faint or those with a weak stomache i promise

PM me if you still want it

Why would you even post this?

Thad
10-29-2007, 04:27 PM

its all over the web. churches and christian forums are discussing it.

He's a high profile preacher and artist.

I'm not declaring it's true it's just news. Of course people are going to read it and have their say or opinion

I tend to ask WHY NOW? Why is the left attacking at such an opportune time

Sandra
10-29-2007, 04:28 PM

MP incoming PM

Michael Phelps
10-29-2007, 04:37 PM
MP incoming PM

Got it.

Joseph Miller
10-29-2007, 04:41 PM

That is EXACTLY what I thought.

Elizabeth
10-29-2007, 05:15 PM
Could be a smear campaign against DM because of his stand against gays and the upcoming election year?

DM has been mentioned on mainline news stations for his beliefs on homosexuality and Obama having DM perform musically for him-

Can we really trust a testimony from a homosexual wanting to push their aganda?

chosenbyone
10-29-2007, 05:17 PM
Thad,

This thread served no purpose but to continue the smear campaign (whether intentional or not) against Donnie who has been a living testimony to many that have found themselves ensnared in the homosexual lifestyle.

This breaking news about Donnie came after Osama invited him to tour with him on the campaign trail, which angered HRC and other GLBT organizations. This was clearly a ploy of the gay agenda to smear this good man's reputation in order to try and take away from his message of deliverance. Did you know that the anonymous accuser's story couldn't be proven, which made it nothing more than slanderous gossip?

The following is an excerpt from an Ebony article by Glenn Jeffers:

At 8, Donnie McClurkin was raped by a relative. At 13, he was raped by another relative. At 31, he was diagnosed with leukemia.

But at 36, with church, music and an unyielding faith, McClurkin hit gold with his self-tiffed debut gospel album and changed his life.

And now, after triumphing over traumatic events that would have destroyed a lesser man, McClurkin has decided to tell the true story of how he overcame sexual abuse, family drug addiction, alcoholism, and a life-threatening disease, and found peace and salvation as a gospel singer and minister.

Can you see why the GLBT community doesn't want this man's testimony to be heard on a national platform?

Thad
10-29-2007, 05:21 PM
I tend to think it's a smear campaign too- the timing is suspicious even if it turns out to be true - they may have had this in waiting until the right moment
It's amazing the links people will go to get get even with someone

Elizabeth
10-29-2007, 05:23 PM
Thad,

This thread served no purpose but to continue the smear campaign (whether intentional or not) against Donnie who has been a living testimony to many that have found themselves ensnared in the homosexual lifestyle.

This breaking news about Donnie came after Osama invited him to tour with him on the campaign trail, which angered HRC and other GLBT organizations. This was clearly a ploy of the gay agenda to smear this good man's reputation in order to try and take away from his message of deliverance. Did you know that the anonymous accuser's story couldn't be proven, which made it nothing more than slanderous gossip?

The following is an excerpt from an Ebony article by Glenn Jeffers:

At 8, Donnie McClurkin was raped by a relative. At 13, he was raped by another relative. At 31, he was diagnosed with leukemia.

But at 36, with church, music and an unyielding faith, McClurkin hit gold with his self-tiffed debut gospel album and changed his life.

And now, after triumphing over traumatic events that would have destroyed a lesser man, McClurkin has decided to tell the true story of how he overcame sexual abuse, family drug addiction, alcoholism, and a life-threatening disease, and found peace and salvation as a gospel singer and minister.

Can you see why the GLBT community doesn't want this man's testimony to be heard on a national platform?

Ironic isn't it?

That this would so conveniently come to surface now.

This is just an example of how low that group will bow to push their sick agenda.

chosenbyone
10-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Ironic isn't it?

That this would so conveniently come to surface now.

This is just an example of how low that group will bow to push their sick agenda.

I have been sicken to read what they have done in order to prevent the truth of God's delivering power from being heard. These groups have destroyed countless lives by pushing their sick agenda and it has made me furious that they would attack Donnie.

I was even more upset that my friend Thad would bring this lie to this forum. Thad should have thought this through before he posted this thread, because it would serve no purpose but to further the cause of these hate groups by creating doubt in people's minds. That being said, I don't think that Thad was being malicious...just a bit too careless.

Thad
10-29-2007, 05:39 PM
I have been sicken to read what they have done in order to prevent the truth of God's delivering power from being heard. These groups have destroyed countless lives by pushing their sick agenda and it has made me furious that they would attack Donnie.

I was even more upset that my friend Thad would bring this lie to this forum. Thad should have thought this through before he posted this thread, because it would serve no purpose but to further the cause of these hate groups by creating doubt in people's minds. That being said, I don't think that Thad was being malicious...just a bit too careless.

I like Donnie have heard him preach and sing many times.

highly anointed- love his songs and music.

chosenB1, I am only reporting what the media is putting out there. It may or may not be a lie i don't know. I would tend to give DMc the benefit of the doubt. as i said, i do think the timing is highly suspect

ForeverBlessed
10-29-2007, 05:41 PM
I like Donnie have heard him preach and sing many times.

highly anointed- love his songs and music.
chosenB1, I am only reporting what the media is putting out there. It may or may not be a lie i don't know. I would tend to give DMc the benefit of the doubt. as i said, i do think the timing is highly suspect

and that is why I choose to believe that although he struggles with this... he does try to live an overcoming life. We all struggle with something... a cross to bear... I believe this is just his.. and he does all he can to fight it.

I have to admire him... I love his music.... he is anointed.

stmatthew
10-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Just as no one can really prove the truthfulness to the news, no one can really prove it is a lie either.

Thad
10-29-2007, 05:43 PM
the ONLY Question i would have for Donnie is WHY is touring and supporting OBAMA in the first place?? Didn't he know he'd come under this kind of assult ?

Elizabeth
10-29-2007, 05:47 PM

I dont think he's malicious either, but I do hope that others reading this thread will see right through what is truly an evil malicious rumor and not believe everything they hear.

There just seems to be an attack on Christian people who are highly visible lately, if it's not Donnie McClurkin it's somebody else. The devil doesn't even wait a week or month is like on a daily basis.:confused:

Joseph Miller
10-29-2007, 05:48 PM
Why is it though that every thread that Thad starts has dirt against someone in it?

chosenbyone
10-29-2007, 05:48 PM
Just as no one can really prove the truthfulness to the news, no one can really prove it is a lie either.

Brother,

So, it would be your opinion that he should be considered guilty until proven innocent? I have researched this matter and it was obvious why this was being picked up by the liberal, anti-Christian media. They don't want their fellow democrats or anyone else to hear Donnie's testimony.

In my opinion, we Christians should defend truth and not be swayed by the motives of the unsaved, especially at the cost of a man who loved God and wasn't afraid to call homosexuality sin!

Thad
10-29-2007, 05:51 PM
Why is it though that every thread that Thad starts has dirt against someone in it?

If you have any issue you with it report to the admin. I ran it by one of the owners who said they was fine with it

Joseph Miller
10-29-2007, 05:53 PM
If you have any issue you with it report to the admin. I ran it by one of the owners who said they was fine with it

I am still fairly new to this forum but brother every post you have started lately has some kind of dirt against somebody.

I am just asking, do you just sit around and search for this type of stuff?

IBCrazier2
10-29-2007, 05:56 PM
There is a reason it is in a whole section by ittself ........ if you don't wanna read it don't, but He has as much right as anyone to post what He wants within the rules of the forum.

Elizabeth
10-29-2007, 05:56 PM
I am still fairly new to this forum but brother every post you have started lately has some kind of dirt against somebody.

:couch

Thad
10-29-2007, 06:00 PM

I am on the COGIC discussion group where they email you the post.

you people think AFF is bad?? wow! anyhow, that's where a lot of "church news" comes from.

most of this stuff is being talked about on other CHURCH FORUMS TOO

and NOT Oneness forums for that matter

Joseph Miller
10-29-2007, 06:01 PM
Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Thad
10-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

okay, That's fine

I find that many people are VERY SELECTIVE with this Scripture.

It doesn't apply when THEY have a Strong opinion on a topic

anyone understand what I'm saying ?????????????????????????????

IBCrazier2
10-29-2007, 06:22 PM

kinda like this thread??
http://apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=9065

Thad
10-29-2007, 06:27 PM
kinda like this thread??
http://apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=9065

interesting point IBC- VERY !

how many times have i seen this ?

IBCrazier2
10-29-2007, 06:29 PM
interesting point IBC- VERY !

how many times have i seen this ?

When people come out of the closet, people can gain access to the skeletons!
Nobody in there to gaurd them

Joseph Miller
10-29-2007, 06:29 PM
I will admit that I should not have posted that. I just got caught up in the "spirit" of this section. I never claimed to be perfect. I just asked if every thread had to be about some kind of dirt on people.

IBCrazier2
10-29-2007, 06:32 PM
I will admit that I should not have posted that. I just got caught up in the "spirit" of this section. I never claimed to be perfect. I just asked if every thread had to be about some kind of dirt on people.

Again, kinda hard to be spirit possessed without being around the spirit!

Praxeas
10-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Could be a smear campaign against DM because of his stand against gays and the upcoming election year?

DM has been mentioned on mainline news stations for his beliefs on homosexuality and Obama having DM perform musically for him-

The Gay and Lesbian smear groups have "threatened" Obama to get Donnie cut from performing.

They feel threatened from Donnie saying he was delivered...seems they don't want to admit they can be delivered

Thad
10-29-2007, 06:42 PM
The Gay and Lesbian smear groups have "threatened" Obama to get Donnie cut from performing.

They feel threatened from Donnie saying he was delivered...seems they don't want to admit they can be delivered

that;s True Prax i still don't understand why Donnie got on board with this group to start with

Thad
10-29-2007, 06:56 PM
Donnie addresses his critics at the campaign concert Sunday

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/10/29/obama-supporter-god-delivered-me-from-homosexuality/

Carpenter
10-30-2007, 10:25 AM
We fall down
But we get up
We fall down
But we get up
We fall down
But we get up
For a saint
is just a sinner who fell down,
but we couldn't stay there,
and got up

Get back up again (6 Times, 19 times, 10,385 times...)
For a saint
is just a sinner who fell down
and got up

Thad
10-30-2007, 10:26 AM
Oh Lord!

Carpenter
10-30-2007, 10:33 AM
Oh Lord!

Oh Lord what?

I have some news on RK, PM me if you like...

BoredOutOfMyMind
10-30-2007, 10:46 AM
Another Dirty Thread?

Joseph Miller, Thad is tame compared to his former days.

There is a DVD somewhere showing this.....

At that time we did not have the Ignore This Thread feature.

Thad
10-30-2007, 10:48 AM
Oh Lord what?

I have some news on RK, PM me if you like...

Carp, think about it, "we fall down but we get up"

If you mentioned that song at any other time it would be okay :pirate

Thad
10-30-2007, 10:49 AM
Another Dirty Thread?

Yep this really is the sanitized version :pirate

AmazingGrace
Another Dirty Thread?

:ursofunny:ursofunny:ursofunny You mean you still havent received your dvd in the mail yet?!?! :runhills

AmazingGrace
Yep this really is the sanitized version :pirate

Indeed with extra lysol even!! ROFL :runhills

BoredOutOfMyMind
10-30-2007, 11:12 AM
:ursofunny:ursofunny:ursofunny You mean you still havent received your dvd in the mail yet?!?! :runhills

No, and I know enough now that I could restore from that DVD.....

:boomm

Or only the PM's! :pirate

AmazingGrace
10-30-2007, 11:14 AM
No, and I know enough now that I could restore from that DVD.....

:boomm

Or only the PM's! :pirate

OMG!!! OMG!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DIDNT!!!! ROFL Goes and sits patiently and waits for the thread asking if admin can read our pm's to start... hehehehe hahahaha har har har

dizzyde
10-30-2007, 11:46 AM
OMG!!! OMG!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DIDNT!!!! ROFL Goes and sits patiently and waits for the thread asking if admin can read our pm's to start... hehehehe hahahaha har har har

OK, exactly how many times have you been to to SBUX this morning, AG???? :slaphappy :slaphappy

AmazingGrace
10-30-2007, 11:46 AM
OK, exactly how many times have you been to to SBUX this morning, AG???? :slaphappy :slaphappy

SHHHHHHHH I WILL NOT NOT NOT answer that! ROFL

Carpenter
10-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Carp, think about it, "we fall down but we get up"

If you mentioned that song at any other time it would be okay :pirate

"Dear Lord, maker of heaven and earth...help Thad..."

:pirate

tamor
10-30-2007, 03:48 PM

Troublemaker!!

:killinme :killinme :killinme

AmazingGrace
10-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Troublemaker!!

:killinme :killinme :killinme

You know you were thinking it too!!!:hanky

tamor
10-30-2007, 04:05 PM
You know you were thinking it too!!!:hanky

:shhh Nobody knows that but you, though!! :shhh

:slaphappy :slaphappy

AmazingGrace
10-30-2007, 04:08 PM
:shhh Nobody knows that but you, though!! :shhh

:slaphappy :slaphappy

Oh ok .... I wont tell no one.... just Thad!!!:thad

:runhills

tamor
10-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Oh ok .... I wont tell no one.... just Thad!!!:thad

:runhills

That's all you have to tell if you want something told!!! :stirpot

:runhills:runhills

AmazingGrace
10-30-2007, 04:12 PM
That's all you have to tell if you want something told!!! :stirpot

:runhills:runhills

I didnt say it yall!!! SEE I DID NOT SAY THAT!! She did but I made her talk!!! ROFL :runhills

tamor
10-30-2007, 04:20 PM
I didnt say it yall!!! SEE I DID NOT SAY THAT!! She did but I made her talk!!! ROFL :runhills

Tag. You're it!!

:pirate:pirate:pirate

Thad
11-02-2007, 09:29 AM
*** BISHOP YVETTE WRITES SCATHING ATTACK AGAINST DONNIE!***Hello Everyone :

Subject: Bishop Yvette Flunder on Donnie McClurkin

Please see the following message from Bishop Yvette Flunder regarding the resurgence in coverage of Donnie Mclurkin's stance as an ex-gay, brought on by presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama's decision to appear on the same stage with him during a fundraiser last week in South Carolina.

As many of you know Bishop Flunder is the Founder and Senior Pastor of City of Refuge United Church in Christ. A former member of the Walter Hawkins Singers, she runs a powerful ministry that addresses a range of issues, including those that directly impact us as African descended lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or same gender loving people.

Bishop Flunder is a partnered, out lesbian of 20+ years and as one of our foremost affirming spokespeople she often finds herself ministering to pained and closeted clergy who are living double lives.

Best,
Katina Parker
Media Strategist, Communities of African Descent
GLAAD

A Call to the SGL Community to Stop the Pain

I read with sadness the dialogue with an alleged former lover of Rev. Donnie McClurklin who claims he and Rev. McClurklin were actively intimately involved while Donnie was very verbal regarding his negative views about homosexuality. I remembered the pangs of the double church life. I also once thought it was necessary. I hurt so for him because I have been there. I have been angry with him for some of the places he has allowed himself to be manipulated into and for some of the things he has said and written. I have read with disgust Donnie’s remarks about waging war against the Gay community, but I really know that this duplicitous rhetoric is because of the war that is raging inside of him. Sometimes we just try to fake it till we make it. And then there are the harder questions that plague him and many of my beloved colleagues in ministry… How do you succeed as a gospel music artist, a Pastor and a Gay man? How can the choice be made to have the integrity to stand in your orientation reality when it will mean losing everything, especially when your principle income is not just based on your gifts but on the believability of your testimony of deliverance from being Gay? What a huge dilemma.

My challenge today is not to the churches and religious institutions that have rejected SGL folks or that have forced us to positions of invisibility or don’t ask don’t tell. Why can’t SGL folks and our allies build mega churches, mega organizations, and mega faith based enterprises? We are building them for our abusers! Why is so much of our talent, money and skill under girding and supporting institutions that are blatantly undermining our freedoms and attacking our personhood? Imagine what we could accomplish if we would bring those skills together to build something that is devoid of shame and supports the inalienable rights of all people. Why contribute to our own debasement and marginalization? Why won’t we support those who support us? It seems many of us would rather leave church than support affirming church. Is it fear? Is it greed? Is it internalized hatred, self-loathing, or internalized homophobia? Sure, aligning with an affirming ministry or faith-based community may bear a cost. There may be some loss of prestige and even funds for a period, but isn’t it time we pay the price for our own freedom the same way so many of our forefathers and foremothers did? Sister and Brothers, think of the continued price we pay in the loss of our self-esteem, integrity and the inevitable exposure.

Donnie could have just as big a church in New York with a membership made up of SGL folks, allies, and people whose theology has evolved to the point that they do not need to hold to a narrow exclusionary Godview that limits the table of God to only a few. What stands in the way of our supporting our own? Is it the need for big church pageantry? Anonymity?

This is a call to stop the pain. I challenge SGL people of faith to support the churches and organizations that affirm us, and wait for the growth that our talents and abilities are certain to bring. We know the game and we are killing ourselves with it. Enough is enough. I pray that we will take seriously the prophetic call and challenge to not only seek to be liberated but to seek to liberate.

Pax Christi! (Peace in Christ)
Bishop Yvette Flunder

tiredofhype
Posts: 571 Posted: Nov/01/2007 10:47 PM (report inappropriate content) Quote | Reply

This is confusion and it is of SATAN . This is a prime example of calling good evil and evil good

tiredofhype
Posts: 571 Posted: Nov/01/2007 11:07 PM (report inappropriate content) Quote | Reply

SoCaliUPC
11-02-2007, 11:44 AM
I think we have only seen the beginning. IF a democrat is elected into the White House...the attack on the church, similar to what you see here, will begin in full force. They will now have an advocate in the White House.

Sad.

Trouvere
11-03-2007, 02:16 AM
Oh my the SGL community speaks out to affirm the sin.I guess that is to encourage people to stay in bondage.Sin is sin and we all have a different struggle but to say someone cannot be delivered and that they just
should go on and give into it and become a part of a group that is just as bound is the most vicious lie hell ever promotes.

GodsBabyGirl
11-08-2007, 09:43 AM

I agree totally....

Hey Jeanie...can you post a pixie of baby? I can't believe it's been a year already??????

Love ya

Carpenter
11-08-2007, 11:14 AM
I won't give my opinion on a woman "bishop", but can you imagine the UPC coming out with a statement such as this one in support of the resolution???...

This is a call to stop the pain. I challenge the (UPC) people of faith to support the churches and organizations that affirm us, and wait for the growth that our talents and abilities are certain to bring. We know the game and we are killing ourselves with it. Enough is enough. I pray that we will take seriously the prophetic call and challenge to not only seek to be liberated but to seek to liberate.

:D

Praxeas
11-08-2007, 12:00 PM
*** BISHOP YVETTE WRITES SCATHING ATTACK AGAINST DONNIE!***
IMHO this "letter" does not even belong on this forum and I am not going to quote it to dignify it. We should be praying for Donnie and others who have come out of the gay mess.

Sandra
11-08-2007, 01:16 PM
IMHO this "letter" does not even belong on this forum and I am not going to quote it to dignify it". We should be praying for Donnie and others who have come out of the gay mess.

thank you ,my feelings also. We may have a few struggling with this same problem on this forum. They all need prayer, JMO

Praxeas
11-08-2007, 01:31 PM
thank you ,my feelings also. We may have a few struggling with this same problem on this forum. They all need prayer, JMO
Amen. I agree. It's sad too when they can't find help from us due to fear of what we might say or do. To hear some of the comments I have seen from preachers regarding them I can understand their fear.

Theresa
11-08-2007, 02:00 PM
isnt she the same bishop that her "church" has a mens ministry for those genetically male and those who have been chemically or surgically made "male"?

Praxeas
11-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Good grief....our world is so confused and messed up and now the church is not the healer anymore but the accomodating......