PDA

View Full Version : Apostolic -Jesus Name Apostasy

chosenbyone
03-06-2007, 12:07 PM
My spiritual world was turned upside down last night. Many people would label me a liberal, but I once was conservative, maybe even an ultra-con. While reading the thread on GNC about Marilyn Gazowsky and the VOP, I began to surf the web to see what happened to the VOP. Even though I attended Brother Paul Price's church in Napa, I visited the VOP as many times as I could.

Below is the link for VOP, which shows that Richard Gazowsky, Senior Pastor, has a trinitarian couple pastoring with him. After digging further into the VOP, I found myself wondering if I have been in error regarding my current beliefs on standards. I thought that there was a new revelation of liberty from "holiness standards", but after what I've seen at VOP and @ Richard Heard's church, Christian Tabernacle, last year, I found myself thinking perhaps I've been mislead.

How can it be that these once great churches slowly descended into carnality and lost the power and demonstration of the Holy Ghost in their services? I read on one of the threads here on AFF that once the churches drop the standards then Acts 2:28 was not preached anymore. What I've read and seen, I would have to say there was truth to that statement.

Additionally, I've included a link on an article regarding the present day apostasy of the Apostolic church. I am seeking the Lord for direction. Please keep me in your prayers.

http://www.it-is-easy.org/contact/friends/gazowsky.php

http://www.it-is-easy.org/pw/teach/index.php

Are we liberals being deceived by the spirit of deception that leads to apostasy?

Annie
03-06-2007, 12:09 PM
My spiritual world was turned upside down last night. Many people would label me a liberal, but I once was conservative, maybe even an ultra-con. While reading the thread on GNC about Marilyn Gazowsky and the VOP, I began to surf the web to see what happened to the VOP. Even though I attended Brother Paul Price's church in Napa, I visited the VOP as many times as I could.

Below is the link for VOP, which shows that Richard Gazowsky, Senior Pastor, has a trinitarian couple pastoring with him. After digging further into the VOP, I found myself wondering if I have been in error regarding my current beliefs on standards. I thought that there was a new revelation of liberty from "holiness standards", but after what I've seen at VOP and @ Richard Heard's church, Christian Tabernacle, last year, I found myself thinking perhaps I've been mislead.

How can it be that these once great churches slowly descended into carnality and lost the power and demonstration of the Holy Ghost in their services? I read on one of the threads here on AFF that once the churches drop the standards then Acts 2:28 was not preached anymore. What I've read and seen, I would have to say there was truth to that statement.

Additionally, I've included a link on an article regarding the present day apostasy of the Apostolic church. I am seeking the Lord for direction. Please keep me in your prayers.

Are we liberals being deceived by the spirit of deception that leads to apostasy?

That's the KEY.

Pastor Keith
03-06-2007, 12:56 PM

Fruits and standards (works) are always a result of poor roots (beliefs), brother take care of the roots of your faith and you will be OK.

Coonskinner
03-06-2007, 12:57 PM
If there is a live root, there will be something visible growing above the ground, too.

Pastor Keith
03-06-2007, 01:00 PM
If there is a live root, there will be something visible growing above the ground, too.

Richard's problem is he lost sight of his mission and purpose, that work in SF was not raised up by God to make movies or other stupid stuff.

The Church is soul saving station and God uses the medium of preaching/teaching and the operation of spiritual gifts (those listed in scripture) to accomplish these tasks.

HeavenlyOne
03-06-2007, 01:20 PM

I, for one, wouldn't take anything Reckart says too seriously. The guy is a little whacko, IMO.

I am a person who hasn't followed the traditional UPC standards for many years, yet I still believe in Acts 2:38 to the core and don't ever see that changing. It can be done.

HeavenlyOne
03-06-2007, 01:21 PM

It's called fruit! :)

HeavenlyOne
03-06-2007, 01:22 PM
**Post Deleted by Admin**

And I just said he was a 'little whacko'.....LOL!!!

Praxeas
03-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Didn't Thad "report" not to long ago that MG took over the church from her son?

Praxeas
03-06-2007, 01:57 PM
BTW I agree that Reckart is not the best source for information. I have found misinformation in some of his writings

Pastor Keith
03-06-2007, 01:58 PM

Not true, we asked her personally.

ThePastorsCoach
03-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Thank you guys - I really appreciate it! God bless you all!

Praxeas
03-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Not true, we asked her personally.Ah ok....too bad though.

Kutless
03-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Maybe someday you could take the time to tell us how you really feel.

ThePastorsCoach
03-06-2007, 03:27 PM

You might need to do some research on the medical and mental state of this guy - and then you will have a right to chastise me! You guys get on here and chastise everyone that is NOT just like you - and then when someone calls your hand and says that there is somebody that is totally off base - you want to make snide remarks. Have at it - I am up to it today! LOL

HeavenlyOne
03-06-2007, 04:25 PM
You might need to do some research on the medical and mental state of this guy - and then you will have a right to chastise me! You guys get on here and chastise everyone that is NOT just like you - and then when someone calls your hand and says that there is somebody that is totally off base - you want to make snide remarks. Have at it - I am up to it today! LOL

Uh....I think you jumped the gun. I thought he was being sarcastic, as if you weren't vocalizing enough....LOL!

MrsMcD
03-06-2007, 05:17 PM

:heeheehee :heeheehee :heeheehee

I think he already did.

BoredOutOfMyMind
03-06-2007, 05:37 PM

Thad "report" here?

It has been light.

:ranting

Praxeas
03-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Thad "report" here?

It has been light.

:ranting
I think it was at NFCF

Thad
03-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Not true, we asked her personally.

Keith I'm glad you asked her but I don't think that was all of it.

you know she is always about protecting Richard at all cost.

that came from family back in Michigan .

Richard was reportedly going fulltime in the 'movie making ministry".

That church will never be what it was IMO> we use to fellowship that church in it's glory days and what marilyn had going was second to none.
really really sad

berkeley
03-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Good to see you posting!

hammondb3klingon1
03-06-2007, 09:04 PM

Aren't we just a little BITTER:drawguns

If he is what you say he is, why are you giving credence to his ramblings?

Sister Alvear
03-06-2007, 09:15 PM
I sure do not agree with Reckart and found it quite troubling he once said some things about me on his site but after I e mailed him he took it off his site...so I do appreciate him doing that. BUT I DO NOT believe like he believes.
Many people not only him but many people claim some special revelation from God...I think it makes them feel super spiritual and leds ungrounded people into some kind of thinking that their leader is jesus in the flesh...or something on that order...

berkeley
03-06-2007, 09:21 PM
I sure do not agree with Reckart and found it quite troubling he once said some things about me on his site but after I e mailed him he took it off his site...so I do appreciate him doing that. BUT I DO NOT believe like he believes.
Many people not only him but many people claim some special revelation from God...I think it makes them feel super spiritual and leds ungrounded people into some kind of thinking that their leader is jesus in the flesh...or something on that order...good post! I got caught up into that stuff a few yrs ago.

Neck
03-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Changing in dress code standards does not lead you into Apostasy....Period.

berkeley
03-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Changing in dress code standards does not lead you into Apostasy....Period.

:ty

Praxeas
03-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Many people not only him but many people claim some special revelation from God...I think it makes them feel super spiritual and leds ungrounded people into some kind of thinking that their leader is jesus in the flesh...or something on that order...
I always wondered how this guy chooses his targets. Does he come to these boards incogneto and look for victims?

ThePastorsCoach
03-07-2007, 12:48 AM
I always wondered how this guy chooses his targets. Does he come to these boards incogneto and look for victims?

What guy are you referring to?

chosenbyone
03-07-2007, 12:54 AM

I never knew so many had a history with this Reckart fellow. I used his link to preference my ending question and substantiate the extreme views of some in the apostolic faith.

If I were that nutty to read a thread on GNC and question my relationship and knowledge of God in just one night, the next then you'd know I'd be starting a Reckhart Apostolic Fan Club!

You folks on here are like a big bowl of apostolic gumbo with so much variety and spice. Got to love it!!!

Praxeas
03-07-2007, 01:50 AM
What guy are you referring to?
Reckhart

Im always hearing about how someone was a target of his....even Sis Alvear was on his list...weird

berkeley
03-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Reckhart

Im always hearing about how someone was a target of his....even Sis Alvear was on his list...weird
CENsORED

ManOfWord
03-07-2007, 11:15 AM
One of the chief tactics of the ultra-right apostolics is to tell everyone that once anyone takes ONE step away from "standards" that everything else is soon to fall and the next thing you know they end up in immorality. This could not be further from the truth. The truth is that when someone's love for Jesus Christ begins to wane, other things will soon fall and if they continue to remove moral stops from their lives, they will end up in a terrible fall.

This does happen from time to time, but it does NOT happen to everyone and this guy and others like him proclaim. It is a scare tactic, many times used to keep people from asking legitimate questions and shedding extra-biblical beliefs. Not all extra-biblical beliefs are bad, but when they are a condition of salvation, I believe it crosses the line into heresy. :D

chosenbyone
03-07-2007, 12:33 PM
One of the chief tactics of the ultra-right apostolics is to tell everyone that once anyone takes ONE step away from "standards" that everything else is soon to fall and the next thing you know they end up in immorality. This could not be further from the truth. The truth is that when someone's love for Jesus Christ begins to wane, other things will soon fall and if they continue to remove moral stops from their lives, they will end up in a terrible fall.

This does happen from time to time, but it does NOT happen to everyone and this guy and others like him proclaim. It is a scare tactic, many times used to keep people from asking legitimate questions and shedding extra-biblical beliefs. Not all extra-biblical beliefs are bad, but when they are a condition of salvation, I believe it crosses the line into heresy. :D

I totally agree with you MOW. Many of us that were raised in the church have a foundation based on truth and not on the traditions of men.

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

I'm thankful that I had a family that taught me the word of God.

Steve Epley
03-07-2007, 07:52 PM

It has been revealed to me by the Spirit that yoy may not like Reckart????

chosenbyone
03-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Out of the mouth of two witnesses...

stmatthew
03-08-2007, 12:04 AM
My understanding is that Gary Reckart believes that Truth is absolute. Therefore if you are in any error at all, you cannot be right with God. If you fellowship error, you are just as guilty of that error that you fellowship. While I do not draw the line as tight as he does, I respect that he stand for what he believes.

I could easily say that some of you folks have made some very nasty harsh comments in you condemnation of this man that are close to equaling those comment you are condemning. The bible gives some good instruction when it says for each to check the beam in your own eye before helping someone with their mote.

sola gratia
03-08-2007, 08:51 AM
I think you fail to understand the judgment Reckart places on all but himself. Some could say they respect Hitler for his adherence to what he truly believed… Such honor and respect however would be misplaced…

Such would be the case with Reckart – I make no link between the two men in anyway - but instead simply to say strict adherance and vehement belief is not always worthy of respect

My name has been found in his dissertations and condemnations, and I have never met the man – I think you at fault in your respect here, and misguided in your inspiration – check yourself Bro – The Pharisees where strong on what they believed all the way up to the crucifixion of our LORD – what did JESUS say of them – Vipers Brood I think

LadyChocolate
03-08-2007, 08:52 AM
My understanding is that Gary Reckart believes that Truth is absolute. Therefore if you are in any error at all, you cannot be right with God. If you fellowship error, you are just as guilty of that error that you fellowship. While I do not draw the line as tight as he does, I respect that he stand for what he believes.

I could easily say that some of you folks have made some very nasty harsh comments in you condemnation of this man that are close to equaling those comment you are condemning. The bible gives some good instruction when it says for each to check the beam in your own eye before helping someone with their mote.

:highfive Good St. Matt........ I've heard of this man and even met him before. Okay, he's a lil out there, but some of the vile that has come out of ministers mouth here is disgusting. To call him a loser, and a liar, as men and women of God, we are supposed to be much better than this. Especially if he isn't here to defend himself.....Guess we are just the better class of losers when we can make those statements......IT is sad, really sad.

AGAPE
03-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Hey Admin.....I think that I might have read a personally attack on here....just maybe....ya know calling someone a liar....etc......

Garfield
03-08-2007, 09:42 AM

This is so WRONG. I can't believe that admin let this vicious attack on a person slide without even a warning. Smacks of favoritism to me.

LadyChocolate
03-08-2007, 09:45 AM
This is so WRONG. I can't believe that admin let this vicious attack on a person slide without even a warning. Smacks of favoritism to me.

how do we know admin didn't get on to them?????

Garfield
03-08-2007, 09:49 AM
how do we know admin didn't get on to them?????

I have observed in the past that a warning would be posted by admin. Besides this was a very personal slander against a real person in a very public manner. No question about what and who.

LadyChocolate
03-08-2007, 09:52 AM
I have observed in the past that a warning would be posted by admin. Besides this was a very personal slander against a real person in a very public manner. No question about what and who.

Oaky, I was thinking maybe that received a private infraction we didn't know about.. and
BTW...... I agree with ya....What was said was downright wrong.......Nothing like brotherly love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garfield
03-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Rules of Conduct
This discussion board is for Apostolic Pentecostal Christians who believe that the Bible, in it's entirety, is the word of God, is without error, and that it is completely relevant today. We welcome and encourage visitors of other faiths to post and ask sincere questions in their honest search to learn more of our faith and about our wonderful Lord, Savior, and God whose name is Jesus Christ. We do not, however, give place for the tearing down, or destruction of, the christian faith in any form. The propagation of atheism is not welcome here. No tearing down of Ministers.

We do not allow any rebuking, hatefulness, name calling, or verbal attacks by any person or group of people, toward any person or group of people. Content that is unseemly, using bad language or any form of insinuating bad language (i.e. one letter and ****), name calling, or offensive slang is not permitted. Debate is encouraged, bad attitudes are not.

This administration knows that God's word allows for rebuking under certain conditions, but because of the lack of understanding by some,as well as the differing views by a multitude of readers here, and forthe sake of peace, we will not permit it under any circumstances.

http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=35

Originally Posted by AtlantaBishop

Seems like a clear violation.

chosenbyone
03-08-2007, 12:55 PM

For the record, I apologized to AtlantaBishop if the link that was placed on my thread to Reckart's article offended him. AtlantaBishop seemed to be good man and I wasn't aware that their was bad blood between he and Reckart.

America is a democracy and freedom of speech should always be upheld. The bishop was just a little angry and may have used words that were spoken out of that anger. We all make mistakes.:praying

HeavenlyOne
03-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Some of you might feel differently if your name, location, and picture were posted on his wall of shame and labeled as unsaved and a heretic.

LadyChocolate
03-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Some of you might feel differently if your name, location, and picture were posted on his wall of shame and labeled as unsaved and a heretic.

Does that give him any right to call him a loser and a liar ? Are we supposed to only be christian like until someone does something like this?? We've been called all kinds of things and had to face false accusations, but you won't find me telling you this minister's name on here and you won't hear me call him a loser and a liar......We are supposed to be above this.....

HeavenlyOne
03-08-2007, 02:31 PM
Does that give him any right to call him a loser and a liar ? Are we supposed to only be christian like until someone does something like this?? We've been called all kinds of things and had to face false accusations, but you won't find me telling you this minister's name on here and you won't hear me call him a loser and a liar......We are supposed to be above this.....

I'm not saying you are wrong but sometimes it's justifiable.

For instance, I think the pope is a deceiver of many (and is also deceived himself), but just because I say so here doesn't mean I'm being unChristian in calling him a deceiver.

You call Reckart a minister. He calls himself that also, but that doesn't make him one. I notice that a lot of the men who follow him call themselves ministers also. I really don't know why.

And remember, Jesus Himself called the 'righteous' folks 'vipers', among other names. Among those people were ministers, teachers, and elders of the religious community.

Sometimes, speaking the truth isn't being unChristian.

Eliseus
03-08-2007, 02:46 PM
So rule breaking is now "justifiable"?

lol

HeavenlyOne
03-08-2007, 02:50 PM
So rule breaking is now "justifiable"?

lol

Uh....not sure where you got that. Read my post again.

Admin
03-08-2007, 05:00 PM
We are sorry for the confusion caused in this thread. Action has been taken, and this thread cleaned up. Please refrain from bringing it up again.

For future reference, when you see a problem post, please use the 'Report Post' button http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/images/buttons/report.gif. It will alert the Admin Team members, and appropriate action can be taken.

Thank you.

ThePastorsCoach
03-08-2007, 09:48 PM
I was not given any kind of notice to clean this up or to edit or delete it and I totally resent this message of rebuke on my post. I am asking who ever did it - to delete the post and be decent enough to PM me or Email me if you don't like what I post in the future! Do you guys not have some kind or WARNING email or PM that you can send before you blast someone?
This guy - I guess I cannot write his name and we all have to act like we are stupid and don't know he is more critical than anyone on here and IT WAS POSTED ON THIS THREAD - writes and calls names and assassinates the character of men and women of God in a slanderous way and then I ask that it be removed and I GET REBUKED! If you want to REBUKE ME - you can PM me or Email me or call me on my personal cell phone or office phone or home phone!

Would you like for me to post his writings on here? Obviously I have made SOMEBODY mad by telling the truth!

Praxeas
03-08-2007, 10:17 PM
I was not given any kind of notice to clean this up or to edit or delete it and I totally resent this message of rebuke on my post. I am asking who ever did it - to delete the post and be decent enough to PM me or Email me if you don't like what I post in the future! Do you guys not have some kind or WARNING email or PM that you can send before you blast someone?
This guy - I guess I cannot write his name and we all have to act like we are stupid and don't know he is more critical than anyone on here and IT WAS POSTED ON THIS THREAD - writes and calls names and assassinates the character of men and women of God in a slanderous way and then I ask that it be removed and I GET REBUKED! If you want to REBUKE ME - you can PM me or Email me or call me on my personal cell phone or office phone or home phone!

Would you like for me to post his writings on here? Obviously I have made SOMEBODY mad by telling the truth!
Not me. I agreed with everything that was said about Reckart.

HeavenlyOne
03-08-2007, 10:28 PM

Then why did you edit his post?

:D

Just causing trouble, don't mind me. :D

berkeley
03-08-2007, 10:29 PM

lol

chosenbyone
03-08-2007, 10:32 PM

Brother,

Sorry, that you were treating with such little respect. I feel like you have the right to say whatever you feel as long as it isn't vulgar or profane. I kinda feel responsible for this happening to you and I'm sorry for bringing up Reckart.

As far as whoever deleted your post, don't let that person get next to you in a way that you may lose it again. You're a child of the King of Kings. Remember that the next time you feel yourself getting riled up.

I'm half Irish and Choctaw and was raised with people that were very passionate when it came down to expressing their opinion. I wasn't shocked at all by what you wrote and I agreed that you should be heard.

Just be careful not to let someone like Reckart feel he can cause you to react with anger. Just adds fuel to his hatred.

Keep on the firing line...but don't shoot with your eyes shut!

Praxeas
03-08-2007, 10:39 PM
Brother,

Sorry, that you were treating with such little respect. I feel like you have the right to say whatever you feel as long as it isn't vulgar or profane. I kinda feel responsible for this happening to you and I'm sorry for bringing up Reckart.

As far as whoever deleted your post, don't let that person get next to you in a way that you may lose it again. You're a child of the King of Kings. Remember that the next time you feel yourself getting riled up.

I'm half Irish and Choctaw and was raised with people that were very passionate when it came down to expressing their opinion. I wasn't shocked at all by what you wrote and I agreed that you should be heard.

Just be careful not to let someone like Reckart feel he can cause you to react with anger. Just adds fuel to his hatred.

Nobody has the right to say whatever they want. There are specific rules as a guide here as what you can or can't say. Perhaps this should serve as a reminder we all read them.

Having said that....I STILL agree with his estimation of the individual in question. :-)

Nor was the intent of the Admins who acted to be rude or portray AB as a bad person for what he posted. Though I was not the one that did anything I can only say I am sorry that is how you felt from the action or how it appeared.

Sometimes it can be very hard to take some sort of action and not end up hurting someone's feelings in the process and often too we don't have the benefit yet of hindsight. Hopefully we can do better in the future...

However I need to remind everyone that if you feel the Admins need to do something or not do something of you have any sort of complaint with a decision or non-decision, please PM the Admins directly and not make such issues part of the public discussion....that too is also part of the board rules.

Thanks

ThePastorsCoach
03-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Brother,

Thanks Brother - I receive all that. I do appreciate you posting this!
I think whoever deleted the post and wrote PREACHER BASHING AND NAME CALLING - had never seen the link before it was deleted. They did not have all the information so they jumped on me! I had done my homework about this guy and most on here know it - but someone that did not know what what going on REBUKED me without knowing the whole story and then posts and tells us - NOT TO BRING IT BACK UP! RIGHT!

When the one that REBUKED me writes me - I will need that link to YOU KNOW WHO'S site to send to him and let him read what YOU KNOW WHO wrote about mighty men and women of God!

stmatthew
03-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Thanks Brother - I receive all that. I do appreciate you posting this!
I think whoever deleted the post and wrote PREACHER BASHING AND NAME CALLING - had never seen the link before it was deleted. They did not have all the information so they jumped on me! I had done my homework about this guy and most on here know it - but someone that did not know what what going on REBUKED me without knowing the whole story and then posts and tells us - NOT TO BRING IT BACK UP! RIGHT!

When the one that REBUKED me writes me - I will need that link to YOU KNOW WHO'S site to send to him and let him read what YOU KNOW WHO wrote about mighty men and women of God!

Bro, we have the link in our admin area. Those that did the admining did it simply because your post was out of line.

As to your research, I have known Bro Reckart personally my whole life as he was a neighboring minister to my dad's church in FL. I have read his writtings, and been kicked off his forum for getting on to some for their abundant use of swords to kill others. I have been to his church, and was given place to minister there. Having personally said all that, I find no difference in what he writes about others, and what you wrote about him. It was not necessarily what you wrote, it was the way you wrote it. If you want to attack his doctrine, that is fine, but I for one am ready to start bouncing folks out of here that want to continue to attack individuals. Once that spirit starts, it is hard to get rid of it.

Now if you want to continue to rant and rave, that is your decision. I still love you. But I am not going to allow my admin team to bear the brunt of that ranting.

ThePastorsCoach
03-08-2007, 11:35 PM
I did not attack his doctrine - I simply stated what he was after reading what he PUBLICLY STATED AND PRINTED about mighty men and women of God -(along with pictures) some with whom I am friends with. I will admit that I should not have used the two words - the way I used them but then again - Do you not think that someone could have PMed me or Emailed me and asked to remove it? I will drop it - if you will take the rebuke off the post. I do not take it lightly to be rebuked publicly.

LadyChocolate
03-08-2007, 11:38 PM
I did not attack his doctrine - I simply stated what he was after reading what he PUBLICLY STATED AND PRINTED about mighty men and women of God -(along with pictures) some with whom I am friends with. I will admit that I should not have used the two words - the way I used them but then again - Do you not think that someone could have PMed me or Emailed me and asked to remove it? I will drop it - if you will take the rebuke off the post. I do not take it lightly to be rebuked publicly.

chosenbyone
03-08-2007, 11:40 PM

Could you repeat that, LadyChocolate?

LadyChocolate
03-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Could you repeat that, LadyChocolate?

sure

............:heeheehee

chosenbyone
03-08-2007, 11:42 PM
silly

stmatthew
03-08-2007, 11:42 PM

I do not think it was ever meant to be a rebuke. I will either take it off, or delete the post so it is gone.

I think you may have misunderstood, as I stated that we have no problem with attacking the doctrine. Its just the person being attacked that I would like to see curbed some here. And again, I do not agree with his methods either.

ThePastorsCoach
03-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Well- I did say it - and I stand by what I said - But I should NOT have said it like I did. I simply want to know if there was a way I could have been PMed or Emailed and asked to delete or reword it. As it is now - It was DELETED and big words - PREACHER BASHING and NAME CALLING on it.
I understand that they did not like what I said and they every right to ask me to do something about it. I am just upset about how they did it and then let a guy keep a picture of a HOMOSEXUAL PERVERT MOVIE STAR and UPC BASHER as his AVATAR.

ThePastorsCoach
03-09-2007, 12:01 AM
I do not think it was ever meant to be a rebuke. I will either take it off, or delete the post so it is gone.

I think you may have misunderstood, as I stated that we have no problem with attacking the doctrine. Its just the person being attacked that I would like to see curbed some here. And again, I do not agree with his methods either.

:ty Thank you - I do appreciate you doing that. I will do my best to take my Blood Pressure Pills BEFORE I get on this forum! I will do my best to do better in the future. I apologize to those that I offended with the post. Please forgive me. Thank you.

stmatthew
03-09-2007, 12:05 AM
:ty Thank you - I do appreciate you doing that. I will do my best to take my Blood Pressure Pills BEFORE I get on this forum! I will do my best to do better in the future. I apologize to those that I offended with the post. Please forgive me. Thank you.

You are fine Bro. We still love you. :ty

chosenbyone
03-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Amen

LadyChocolate
03-09-2007, 12:07 AM
Amen

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!:heeheehee

chosenbyone
03-09-2007, 12:09 AM
ouch! how many times must i repent?

LadyChocolate
03-09-2007, 12:11 AM
ouch! how many times must i repent?

well, 70*7.........................but if you are catholic..................

LadyChocolate
03-09-2007, 12:11 AM
50 hail mary's and 72 our fathers

HeavenlyOne
03-09-2007, 12:12 AM
You are fine Bro. We still love you. :ty

I think you should have banned him.

Praxeas
03-09-2007, 12:12 AM
Buy us all a box of chocolate and we'll forgive you

chosenbyone
03-09-2007, 12:13 AM
I think you should have banned him.

kidding, right?

LadyChocolate
03-09-2007, 12:14 AM

For Chocolate?????????MmmmmMMmmmmMmmmm....

chosenbyone
03-09-2007, 12:15 AM

ok, please send your address and you have my word you'll receive chocolates.

while supplies last

HeavenlyOne
03-09-2007, 12:15 AM
kidding, right?

Of course not. I always post what I mean and I'm never sarcastic. Ask anyone.

I'm like that Chan dude. Idle talk is a sin, donchaknow?

:highfive to myself

stmatthew
03-09-2007, 12:16 AM

:killinme

ThePastorsCoach
03-09-2007, 12:16 AM
I think StMatthew absolved (set free from all obligation and the consequences of guilt) me from all sin and sorrow so I am clear! THANK YOU ST MATTHEW - I FEEL BETTER! Why do I always get in trouble on here? LOL

chosenbyone
03-09-2007, 12:17 AM

I've sinned greatly tonight. Pray for me, sis.

HeavenlyOne
03-09-2007, 12:17 AM
:killinme

Don't spoil it for me. I'm trying to change here!

LadyChocolate
03-09-2007, 12:19 AM
ok, please send your address and you have my word you'll receive chocolates.

while supplies last

here is his address.........LadyChocolate, 7586 happy street

HeavenlyOne
I've sinned greatly tonight. Pray for me, sis.

10 hail Mary's and 18 our fathers.

Dance covered by nothing but mud for 23 minutes.

Stick needles under 4 fingernails and wiggle them around.

Ok, you are forgiven.

ThePastorsCoach
Don't spoil it for me. I'm trying to change here!

AWEEEEEEEEEEEE Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chosenbyone
03-09-2007, 12:20 AM
10 hail Mary's and 18 our fathers.

Dance covered by nothing but mud for 23 minutes.

Stick needles under 4 fingernails and wiggle them around.

Ok, you are forgiven.

Covered...just got through with the needles under the fingernails. Anything else?

HeavenlyOne
03-09-2007, 12:21 AM
AWEEEEEEEEEEEE Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, you convinced me.

stmatthew
03-09-2007, 12:21 AM
Covered...just got through with the needles under the fingernails. Anything else?

The offering you have to send to her holiness. :bliss

HeavenlyOne
03-09-2007, 12:22 AM

Yikes.

I might be seeing you when I redo my mental health clinical this summer, huh?

HeavenlyOne
03-09-2007, 12:22 AM
The offering you have to send to her holiness. :bliss

Hmmm....I'll have to think about what that might be!

chosenbyone
03-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Yikes.

I might be seeing you when I redo my mental health clinical this summer, huh?

I'll be the one covered in mud in the corner. That mud just wouldn't come off.

HeavenlyOne
03-09-2007, 12:25 AM
I'll be the one covered in mud in the corner. That mud just wouldn't come off.

ROFL!

That's a good one!

chosenbyone
03-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Will the truth set me free from all this mud???

ThePastorsCoach
03-09-2007, 12:27 AM
Night guys and gals - I am glad all this is cleared up and I can go to sleep tonight! Love you all - Night! Oh yeah - SEND THE CHOCOLATES HERE! :bliss

HeavenlyOne
03-09-2007, 12:28 AM
I'm going to bed too. I have a hair appt tomorrow.

chosenbyone
03-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Night guys and gals - I am glad all this is cleared up and I can go to sleep tonight! Love you all - Night! Oh yeah - SEND THE CHOCOLATES HERE! :bliss

Sleep in the arms of God...well, you know...good night, AB.

chosenbyone
03-09-2007, 12:29 AM
I'm going to bed too. I have a hair appt tomorrow.

Goodnight hairy,

your friend,

hairless

Brother Price
03-09-2007, 05:43 AM
You may not agree with Reckart, but I know the man. He is a good man, but can come across as very crass and calous at times. He and I hold some simular beliefs, but I am not in with him anymore. I was told I left the faith about two months back, by him, because I called for unity among like minded brethren.

I disagree with the attacks he has made in the past. I agree with the doctrine on many points, but I disagree with the use of the doctrine. I am not a Reckart hater, not by a long shot, despite being disfellowshipped. But, I think before someone decides to attack someone, they should get to actually know that person first.

HeavenlyOne
03-09-2007, 07:56 AM
Goodnight hairy,

your friend,

hairless

Hehehe.....I won't be hairy long, cause today is Friday!!

Garfield
03-09-2007, 09:54 AM
What's the deal? I received a warning form Admin for my posts and I am HAPPY that Admin handle the situation. Thanks Admin for doing the RIGHT thing.

anfurnee
07-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by chosenbyone

I thought that there was a new revelation of liberty from "holiness standards", but after what I've seen at VOP and @ Richard Heard's church, Christian Tabernacle, last year, I found myself thinking perhaps I've been mislead.

Back in the late 80's I was in lifeline for three years. It's a program in an Apostolic Church in Whittier, Ca. It's a great program to get to know GOD. While I was there we had this revival which a UPC preacher named Richard Heard spoke. He was a powerful speaker. I want to know if this Richard Heard at Christian Tabernacle is the same one. Can anyone tell me about this Richard Heard at Christian Tabernacle? If It's the same person it sounds like he lost his eye on GOD. Thanks, Tony