PDA

View Full Version : **((EXTRA EXTRA)** New SEX Scandal at PAULA'S Church-San Antonio! SEE Footage!!!

Thad
11-06-2007, 12:36 PM
((((****** Charismatic Bombshell!!! *****)))))

HOT off the Press TODAY!! From the Local News station in San Antonio

HUGH Sex Scandal Rocks Pastor Rick Hawkin's church !

More will be covered on tonight's news !!!!!!!

RandyWayne
11-06-2007, 12:38 PM
I wish sound effects were allowed in some cases. I would love to hear a telegraph in the background whenever one of these 48-point font "news items" are announced.
LOL

Thad
11-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Here are the links !!!!

Videohttp://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx...amp;navCatId=14

Articlehttp://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?...f8-4e4b5ce03e68

Thad
11-06-2007, 12:39 PM
Try This

http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=465279@video.woai.com&navCatId=14

Thad
11-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Allegations of Church Sex Scandal Investigated
Reported by: Brian Collister
Email: BrianCollister@woai.com
Last Update: 6:34 am

Print Story | Email Story

Church Sex Scandal Investigation

(clear channel 2007)

The Trouble Shooters are learning the head of a prominent San Antonio church is not just leading hundreds in praise and worship every Sunday. Many people who know him say he's also leading a double life. He was involved in extra-marital affairs, and then used tithing money gathered during worship service to pay people to keep quiet about his indiscretions.

Tonight, you'll hear from people who had first-hand knowledge of this man's dealings, as well as witness an attempted interview with this spiritual leader which ended in our crew bring roughed up.

Join News 4 WOAI Trouble Shooter Brian Collister Tuesday at 10:00 p.m., after Law & Order SVU, as he unlocks the door to a church sex scandal in San Antonio.

Save/Share Story
digg Google
del.icio.us Yahoo!

Click here for more local stories...

Ads by Google What's this?
Texas Divorce $149/48 hrs
Child/property-Seen on CNN- Formsdone by professionals-Guaranteed
www.instantdivorces.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Cash Paying Surveys
Get Paid $25-$75 Cash per SurveyFree to join, see if you qualify.
SurveyLot

revrandy
Said he roughed up the Investigators...

But hey...

Money Cometh...

Thad
http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=bd49d9c9-b237-4070-8ef8-4e4b5ce03e68

BoredOutOfMyMind
11-06-2007, 12:42 PM
I wish sound effects were allowed in some cases. I would love to hear a telegraph in the background whenever one of these 48-point font "news items" are announced.
LOL

LOL RandyWayne... It COULD be done, but Air Raid Sirens would be what Thad would want!

Thad
11-06-2007, 12:43 PM
LOL RandyWayne... It COULD be done, but Air Raid Sirens would be what Thad would want!

LOL! TRUE!!!

If you can rig that for me it would be awesome in this place !!!!!:thumbsup

AmazingGrace
11-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Said he roughed up the Investigators...

But hey...

Money Cometh...

You know it!!!! :snapout

BoredOutOfMyMind
11-06-2007, 12:45 PM
LOL! TRUE!!!

If you can rig that for me it would be awesome in this place !!!!!:thumbsup

Then everyone would complain at the sirens and clicking......:chat

AmazingGrace
11-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Then everyone would complain at the sirens and clicking......:chat

Good for them! LOL.....

Thad
11-06-2007, 12:49 PM
any thoughts on this Amazing Grace ???

revrandy
11-06-2007, 12:57 PM
Went to his My Space....

Another Ego Maniac.... So many of these folks... Yuck...

Thad
11-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Went to his My Space....

Another Ego Maniac.... So many of these folks... Yuck...

who's myspace ?? Rod Parsely has a myspace????

Or are you talking about Paula's pastor ???

revrandy
11-06-2007, 01:11 PM

PW's Pastor... Rick

http://www.myspace.com/bishoprickhawkins

tamor
11-06-2007, 01:15 PM

Where did Rod come into this?

revrandy
11-06-2007, 01:18 PM

I just mentioned I saw him yesterday hawking money.... for TBN... and lost respect for him...

MrsMcD
11-06-2007, 01:18 PM

LOL -- wrong thread.

tamor
11-06-2007, 01:19 PM
I just mentioned I saw him yesterday hawking money.... for TBN... and lost respect for him...

I just read the other thread. I was lost for a minute!

MrsMcD
11-06-2007, 01:24 PM
I just read the other thread. I was lost for a minute!

So was I because I was posting on the other thread.

tamor
11-06-2007, 01:27 PM
So was I because I was posting on the other thread.

LOL. :highfive

AmazingGrace
11-06-2007, 01:37 PM
any thoughts on this Amazing Grace ???

Yep... but you dont want me to go there again!!! You really dont!

I am so sick of these people pretending to be something they arent and then when they get their dues and get caught pretending.... then there are those who just want to stand back and defend them and say oh oh its ok... they are working for the Lord... well thats the kind of working for the Lord that the God I serve doesnt want nor need!!!

revrandy
11-06-2007, 01:38 PM

I am so sick of these people pretending to be something they arent and then when they get their dues and get caught pretending.... then there are those who just want to stand back and defend them and say oh oh its ok... they are working for the Lord... well thats the kind of working for the Lord that the God I serve doesnt want nor need!!!

It is sad...but what is sadder they live in Denial and don't resign their position to get their life straightened out..

AmazingGrace
11-06-2007, 01:41 PM
It is sad...but what is sadder they live in Denial and don't resign their position to get their life straightened out..

Exactly... I mean no I do not agree with their stand on doctrine and their prosperity message etc... but they arent horrible people until they begin to let fame Be them instead of letting it BE GOD.... If they would resign like you say and let God work things out... then maybe he could use them eventually instead of them using Him and his name to tear apart others and other ministries because we are all looked down upon when others do stupidity like this!

MrsMcD
11-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Exactly... I mean no I do not agree with their stand on doctrine and their prosperity message etc... but they arent horrible people until they begin to let fame Be them instead of letting it BE GOD.... If they would resign like you say and let God work things out... then maybe he could use them eventually instead of them using Him and his name to tear apart others and other ministries because we are all looked down upon when others do stupidity like this!

Exactly! This is what gripes me about it.

revrandy
11-06-2007, 01:47 PM
You girls are so judgmental.....

:D

tamor
11-06-2007, 01:49 PM

Exactly.

SDG
11-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Ads by Google What's this?
Texas Divorce $149/48 hrs
Child/property-Seen on CNN- Formsdone by professionals-Guaranteed
www.instantdivorces.com (http://www.instantdivorces.com)

Are we promoting divorce now???

SecretWarrior
11-06-2007, 01:53 PM

Good post Sis. :thumbsup

SecretWarrior
11-06-2007, 01:54 PM

A hearty Amen on that one ! :nod

AmazingGrace
11-06-2007, 01:55 PM
You girls are so judgmental.....

:D

Thank you and glad I could make ya smile! Yep I am... I stand up for what is right.. and when nuts like this do stupidity like this I am far from agreeable! LOL

Scott Hutchinson
11-06-2007, 04:06 PM
How big was this dude's harem ?

Thad
11-07-2007, 02:10 AM
((((EXPLOSIVE NEW DETAILS ))))))
(((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))

You must see this!!! Rick Hawkins, Busted using church money for phone Sex, having affairs with married women in the church AND using Church funds for "HUSH MONEY"

They have the goods on him even in documents!!PLUS he confessed it over the pulpit!!! It is HUGE news in San Antonio!

you have got to see the coverage to this! they also mention that He and Paula are working together

http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=465279@video.woai.com&navCatId=14

revrandy
11-07-2007, 07:30 AM
Sad and Sick...

This is Paula's Pastor??

crakjak
11-07-2007, 07:49 AM
((((EXPLOSIVE NEW DETAILS ))))))
(((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))

You must see this!!! Rick Hawkins, Busted using church money for phone Sex, having affairs with married women in the church AND using Church funds for "HUSH MONEY"

They have the goods on him even in documents!!PLUS he confessed it over the pulpit!!! It is HUGE news in San Antonio!

you have got to see the coverage to this! they also mention that He and Paula are working together

One thing about TV, the rascals can't hide anymore. As their cups get full they are exposed.:bubble:bubble

lisafitzh2o
11-07-2007, 07:53 AM
Thad, I have to hand it to you...no one can word things quite like you. I'm sitting here minding my own business when I come across the words "sex scandal" and "see footage". :heeheehee

I'll never know why you aren't in journalism. Oh wait...I've heard you play the organ. Never mind. :shockamoo

Elizabeth
11-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Thad, I have to hand it to you...no one can word things quite like you. I'm sitting here minding my own business when I come across the words "sex scandal" and "see footage". :heeheehee

I'll never know why you aren't in journalism. Oh wait...I've heard you play the organ. Never mind. :shockamoo

I know I have kiddingly called him our "Barbara Walters":lol

Elizabeth
11-07-2007, 08:26 AM
I posted this on the wrong thread, I said I find it rather interesting that Paula would be associated with a man that shares some of her own preaching style.

Thad
11-07-2007, 09:47 AM
I posted this on the wrong thread, I said I find it rather interesting that Paula would be associated with a man that shares some of her own preaching style.

So you saw that most recent news clip ??

wow! it was extensive!

what did you think ???

Thad
11-07-2007, 09:48 AM

....i found my second calling :ursofunny

Elizabeth
11-07-2007, 09:54 AM
So you saw that most recent news clip ??

wow! it was extensive!

what did you think ???

I am indignant!

When preachers like this mess up and embarrass the office of a pastor as RH did, it makes all Christian Institutions look bad!

He is only affirming the social stigmatism that follows Televangelist in this country already.

When is the insanity going to stop?? Doesn't anyone have any spiritual discernment?? It is a devil from Hell that would make someone act the way they say this man is acting. But he kept preaching!

Paula White needs to separate herself from him.

Thad
11-07-2007, 09:58 AM
I am indignant!

When preachers like this mess up and embarrass the office of a pastor as RH did, it makes all Christian Institutions look bad!

He is only affirming the social stigmatism that follows Televangelist in this country already.When is the insanity going to stop?? Doesn't anyone have any spiritual discernment?? It is a devil from Hell that would make someone act the way they say this man is acting. But he kept preaching!

Paula White needs to separate herself from him.

That is EXACTLY the problem!!!!!!!! and some folk don't seem to get that point!!!! It's an EMBARRASSMENT to ALL of us. The whole church suffers the shame simply because the world can't differenciate us and them.

Do you think that is why Traditional Pentecostals Try so hard to distance themselves?

Elizabeth
11-07-2007, 10:02 AM
That is EXACTLY the problem!!!!!!!! and some folk don't seem to get that point!!!! It's an EMBARRASSMENT to ALL of us. The whole church suffers the shame simply because the world can't differenciate us and them.

Do you think that is why Traditional Pentecostals Try so hard to distance themselves?

IDK...but you are known by the company you keep!

Wouldnt you want to distance yourself from someone like this?

Unless you are ministering to that person and they are under your ministry and being accountable to you....but we know that scenario is very unlikely.

Thad
11-07-2007, 10:06 AM
IDK...but you are known by the company you keep!

Wouldnt you want to distance yourself from someone like this?

Unless you are ministering to that person and they are under your ministry and being accountable to you....but we know that scenario is very unlikely.

UH HELLO! Especially when they've been seen traveling together in other states ???????

Thad
11-07-2007, 10:08 AM
**NEWS CLIP **

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=0767ec2f-2038-4acb-ba14-b66a8e619e05

Steve Epley
11-07-2007, 10:13 AM
And ALL pro-resolution 4 folks want to be on with them. That is strange is it not? Have a nice eternity not me.

Elizabeth
11-07-2007, 10:13 AM
UH HELLO! Especially when they've been seen traveling together in other states ???????

Gosh, I'm thinking more the traditional Man to Man accountability! Not female with a recovering sex addict traveling together---

Is that what you mean Thad?

pelathais
11-07-2007, 10:14 AM
You know, and I mean no disrespect, but I never even had heard of Paula White unto that last gossippy thing about her divorce was posted here. Now her "fiance" is said to be a scoundrel. What is it with some women that they keep going after idiots and jerks?

Maybe she needs to spend some time with that other lady in the news, the mean one that duked it out with her husband. Between the two there's gotta be some balance.

***** I wish all parties the very best and I admit that I know nothing of their affairs or business concerns other than what Thad's Tab keeps me informed of.

pelathais
11-07-2007, 10:17 AM
And ALL pro-resolution 4 folks want to be on with them. That is strange is it not? Have a nice eternity not me.
I'm "pro-resolution 4" and not only do I NOT want to be on with them but if it weren't for you guys snickering at they foibles I would not have even known they existed.

revrandy
11-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Gosh, I'm thinking more the traditional Man to Man accountability! Not female with a recovering sex addict traveling together---

Is that what you mean Thad?

How do you know he is the only one recovering? :hmmm....

Elizabeth
11-07-2007, 10:20 AM
That clip shows Paula White at Rick Hawkins church preaching-ug! So there is an undeniable connection there...I do think she is smart enough to get out of there!

Steve Epley
11-07-2007, 10:20 AM
I'm "pro-resolution 4" and not only do I NOT want to be on with them but if it weren't for you guys snickering at they foibles I would not have even known they existed.

I am NOT snickering quote the post where I snickered at them! Yet the pro-resolution 4 can;'t wait to go on TBN and other flimflam television station where these con-men are performing. God called the church to preach NOT perform.

Elizabeth
11-07-2007, 10:22 AM
How do you know he is the only one recovering? :hmmm....

I DONT know ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just a unproven rhetorical label we put on people who have these problems they are always R E C O V E R I N G!!!

tamor
11-07-2007, 10:32 AM
**NEWS CLIP **

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=0767ec2f-2038-4acb-ba14-b66a8e619e05

Wow. Really sad.