PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE! HIgh Profile Pastor on the Recruitment circuit for a New ORG.???

Thad
11-08-2007, 03:14 PM
DId you Hear that a WELL KNOWN Pastor is traveling the country going to several states Recruiting Churches and pastors to join a New Organization ??????

One one state alone, I was informed that 11 Pastors have committed to join a certain new fellowship after a certain pastor came and had a meeting urging them to quit the _ _ _ and join this New Group !!!!!!

Michael Phelps
11-08-2007, 03:23 PM
DId you Hear that a WELL KNOWN Pastor is traveling the country going to several states Recruiting Churches and pastors to join a New Organization ??????

One one state alone, I was informed that 11 Pastors have committed to join a certain new fellowship after a certain pastor came and had a meeting urging them to quit the _ _ _ and join this New Group !!!!!!

Who is the pastor?

delta soundman
11-08-2007, 06:53 PM

Was it TLC?

delta soundman
11-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Bump cause i want to know

Sam
11-08-2007, 07:33 PM
Well, so far we've heard that the new group has used the UPC mailing list to contact folks to invite them to Tulsa. Now we're hearing that there is personal recruiting going on.

If you really thought that a current organization was failing to live up to "truth," wouldn't you withdraw and use any means to help as many others as you could go get out with you?

Joseph Miller
11-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Who is the pastor or minister? I can only think of one that is listed as a promoter that would be able to travel. All of them are pastors except one.