Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Of Current Interest (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Muslim Invasion of Europe (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=48419)

Praxeas 09-13-2015 05:38 PM

Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1391237)
Keep living your illusion. The people of Sweden know what's going on.

Well..my Illusion is better than your Delusions and your misrepresentations

Praxeas 09-13-2015 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1391266)
Obviously there are plenty of Jews on our side...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F5IuHkJhtQ

Steyn was born in Toronto. He was baptized a Catholic and later confirmed in the Anglican Church;[3] he has stated that "the last Jewish female in my line was one of my paternal great-grandmothers" and that "both my grandmothers were Catholic".[4] Steyn's great-aunt was artist Stella Steyn.[5] His mother's family was Belgian.[6]
Steyn was educated at the King Edward's School, Birmingham, in the United Kingdom, the same school that author J. R. R. Tolkien attended and where Steyn was assigned a Greek dictionary that had also been used by Tolkien.[7] Steyn left school in 1978 at age 18 and worked as a disc jockey before becoming musical theatre critic at the newly established The Independent in 1986.[8] He was appointed film critic for The Spectator in 1992. After writing predominantly about the arts, Steyn shifted his focus to political commentary and wrote a column for The Daily Telegraph, a conservative broadsheet, until 2006.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Steyn

Praxeas 09-13-2015 05:44 PM

He confuses a culture with laws. His argument is Canadian law is better than tribal law of some group to argue one culture is better than another.

Mulitcuturalism is not one nation having different laws for different groups. It's one nation with many cultures. We have always had many cultures in America since we imported slaves...even before that.

Originalist 09-13-2015 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praxeas (Post 1391315)
On you meant like Italians with large mustaches and women wearing big ear rings and stomping on grapes? Europe has been for some time an International zone with flocks of people from other cultures. Just like our old Wild West culture is a thing of the past except in rodeo's, there is no one unique "culture"...

There is a Historical "culture" that some might try to preserve.

You really believe if you went to Germany that it's October fest everywhere all the time?

There is no one unique culture anymore. What is America's culture? Black America does not have the same culture as most whites. It's crazy to argue every nation has one unique culture.

America stopped being "British" years before the Irish, Chinese and everyone else came here. Cultures evolve and change.

Ok fine. Let's all open the floodgates both here and in Europe. Who cares if they become Muslim nations. Just a bunch of crackers anyway, right?

Originalist 09-13-2015 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praxeas (Post 1391316)
Well..my Illusion is better than your Delusions and your misrepresentations

Tell that to the anti-immigrant protesters all over Europe.

Esaias 09-14-2015 12:46 AM

Every nation has had a dominant culture. Others who emigrate there are "strangers" until they assimilate to that dominant culture. Sure they bring elements of their original culture to the table, and assimilation is a two way street. BUT the foreign element usually only contributes a MINORITY of its culture while the native dominant culture remains dominant.

Example: Irish and Scot influences in southern and Appalachian music, dance, hymnody, etc. Yet that Scot-Irish culture did not override and subsume the dominant British (ie English) culture.

Example 2: Africans in America contributed a distinctly African element to American hymnody, folk music, food, linguistics, and other things. But those Africans (more or less) became AMERICAN. Note: there has ALWAYS been a tension between African and Anglo-European cultural influences in America. Which brings me to the next point:

Most nations have maintained immigration policies that favoured similar cultural mixtures. The Irish and Scots weren't THAT different from the English or Dutch, or even the Italian or Spanish or French cultures. But any nation that allowed and promoted vastly different or widely divergent cultures to flood their borders with no controls was said to be OVERRUN.

Europe is literally being overrun by a foreign culture that is VASTLY DIFFERENT and in fact ANTAGONISTIC to the host culture. Europe is committing cultural suicide. And the same thing is happening in America, we're just a decade or so behind Europe.

These foreign cultures are NOT assimilating. They are carving out little enclaves in their host countries that might as well be part of the "old country". Chinatown on steroids, in other words. They are in fact SUPPLANTING the host nation culture in many cases.

And this is intentional.

Praxeas 09-14-2015 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1391319)
Ok fine. Let's all open the floodgates both here and in Europe. Who cares if they become Muslim nations. Just a bunch of crackers anyway, right?

So far I have not seen anyone say "Let's open the flood gates and let all the Muslims in"...like I said...you are delusional if I am "illusional".... :laffatu

Praxeas 09-14-2015 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1391320)
Tell that to the anti-immigrant protesters all over Europe.

sure...I'll just take an ad out in every European news paper screaming
Originalist is Delusional"...that makes sense.

Originalist 09-14-2015 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praxeas (Post 1391361)
sure...I'll just take an ad out in every European news paper screaming
Originalist is Delusional"...that makes sense.

I didn't realize you were as leftist as that other poster on here FMC.

Praxeas 09-14-2015 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1391363)
I didn't realize you were as leftist as that other poster on here FMC.

Oh..I didn't realize you were Nazi Skinhead. I just thought you were a regular Archie Bunker type bigot :-)

See..I can hit back too. Want to keep it up?