Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   The Cry Room (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Money Changers (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=38606)

bertcarring 02-19-2012 07:48 PM

The Money Changers

Is it not a evil for anyone to buy and sell anything that pertains to God and
His Kingdom? Isn't that buying and selling the Word of God?
Is it not a evil for anyone to sell or buy anything that the Holy Ghost has given to be used to minister and to teach?
Is it not a evil for anyone to buy or sell anything or to receive any money for anything that God gave to them to use for His Glory and to minister to others?
Isn't taking money for any reason for anything that came by the way of the Holy Ghost evil.
Isn't Taking money for music or selling any music given by the Holy Ghost for the ministering to the Lord or to people is a evil.
Christians are now buying and selling even the Holy things of the Lord.
They treat the things of God as they do the things of this world.
Do they not know that God see's this?
How long do you think the Lord is going to keep allowing this?
Their days of honoring themselves with the Glory of the Lord is soon
to be coming to and end.

Austin 02-20-2012 05:55 AM

Re: The Money Changers

If the people of the Lord were more giving as they were just following the day of Pentecost, the ones who travel and minister the word would not have to ask for money.
I sometimes don't know whether the worst sin is in the asking, or in the failure to recognize and give.

Praxeas 02-20-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bertcarring (Post 1139253)
Is it not a evil for anyone to buy and sell anything that pertains to God and
His Kingdom? Isn't that buying and selling the Word of God?
Is it not a evil for anyone to sell or buy anything that the Holy Ghost has given to be used to minister and to teach?
Is it not a evil for anyone to buy or sell anything or to receive any money for anything that God gave to them to use for His Glory and to minister to others?
Isn't taking money for any reason for anything that came by the way of the Holy Ghost evil.
Isn't Taking money for music or selling any music given by the Holy Ghost for the ministering to the Lord or to people is a evil.
Christians are now buying and selling even the Holy things of the Lord.
They treat the things of God as they do the things of this world.
Do they not know that God see's this?
How long do you think the Lord is going to keep allowing this?
Their days of honoring themselves with the Glory of the Lord is soon
to be coming to and end.

Solomon bought the materials to make the first temple.

He paid workers to build it.

The Levites were paid in tithes and food offered

God did not send you hear to correct us.

Delusion:
delusion (dɪˈluːʒən) — n 1. a mistaken or misleading opinion, idea, belief, etc: he has delusions of grandeur 2. psychiatry illusion See also hallucination a belief held in the face of evidence to the contrary, that is resistant to all reason 3. the act of deluding or state of being deluded

bertcarring 02-20-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praxeas (Post 1139416)
Solomon bought the materials to make the first temple.

He paid workers to build it.

The Levites were paid in tithes and food offered

God did not send you hear to correct us.

Delusion:
delusion (dɪˈluːʒən) — n 1. a mistaken or misleading opinion, idea, belief, etc: he has delusions of grandeur 2. psychiatry illusion See also hallucination a belief held in the face of evidence to the contrary, that is resistant to all reason 3. the act of deluding or state of being deluded

God did not send you here to tell me that he did not send me here to correct you.

I am not here to correct you.

Austin 02-20-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bertcarring (Post 1139444)
God did not send you here to tell me that he did not send me here to correct you.

I am not here to correct you.

WHAT ???? :confused:

bertcarring 02-20-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin (Post 1139489)
WHAT ???? :confused:

I am not here to give you understanding.

bertcarring 02-20-2012 05:50 PM

If you cannot figure out why I am here. Then you will just have to stay in the dark.

Austin 02-20-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bertcarring (Post 1139493)
If you cannot figure out why I am here. Then you will just have to stay in the dark.

I fully understand why you think your here, but know this, I have more light then you can comprehend.

Where I'm at in Jesus there is no darkness. It is He that leads just like he promised. A stranger I will not follow. I'm sure there are others who share the same testimony.

bertcarring 02-20-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Austin (Post 1139508)
I fully understand why you think your here, but know this, I have more light then you can comprehend.

Where I'm at in Jesus there is no darkness. It is He that leads just like he promised. A stranger I will not follow. I'm sure there are others who share the same testimony.

Yes I fully see that.

lol

RandyWayne 02-21-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bertcarring (Post 1139493)

Kind of like getting in an argument with my wife. "Well, If you don't know then I'm not going to tell you!"