Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   The Music Room (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   God is God Lyrics (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=13515)

angel4474 03-23-2008 04:13 PM

God is God Lyrics

Does anyone have the lyrics to "I Know God Is God"?
I know God is God, and God don't ever change, I know God is God, and Jesus is His name. I need the verses if anyone has them>

jaxfam6 03-23-2008 04:24 PM

Re: God is God Lyrics

He's God up on the platform, He's God back at the door, He's God in the Amen corner, and He's all God all over the floor.

He's God when the lightening flashes, He's God when the Thunder rolls, He's God way up in heaven, and He's God way down in my soul.

and it could go on and on if you have things you want to add.

That is what I can remember and how I remember them, I am finding things vary from region to region, church group to church group.

Rhoni 03-23-2008 05:15 PM

He's God in the father, He's God in the son, He's God in the HOly Ghost...
He's God all three in one.

jaxfam6 03-23-2008 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhoni (Post 421431)
He's God in the father, He's God in the son, He's God in the HOly Ghost...

Yeah.... I forgot about that one.
Guess I didn't want to sound trinitarian

:largehalo

Sam 03-23-2008 10:49 PM

Ive heard it sung

I know God is God, and God don't never change, I know God is God, and He always will be God.

or how about

God is God, He's one God He's not three, He's only got one church, it's called the UPC

Sam 03-23-2008 10:56 PM

or how about

He's God in Kentucky, He's God in Tennessee, He's God all over creation and He sure is God to me

this is a little more appropriate if you are from Kentucky or Tennessee or from Detroit or Cincinnati where most of the folks come from Kentucky or Tennessee

jaxfam6 03-23-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 421620)
Ive heard it sung

I know God is God, and God don't never change, I know God is God, and He always will be God.

or how about

God is God, He's one God He's not three, He's only got one church, it's called the UPC

:ursofunny

jaxfam6 03-23-2008 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 421622)
or how about

He's God in Kentucky, He's God in Tennessee, He's God all over creation and He sure is God to me

this is a little more appropriate if you are from Kentucky or Tennessee or from Detroit or Cincinnati where most of the folks come from Kentucky or Tennessee

Isn't that the truth.

Out here in Arizona every one is from Michigan, Ohio, or Minnesota. At least it seems that way.

missdkendall 03-26-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhoni (Post 421431)
He's God in the father, He's God in the son, He's God in the Holy Ghost...

My favorite verse :):):)

missdkendall 03-26-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 421620)
Ive heard it sung

or how about

I've heard I know God is God, and God don't never change, I know God is God, and Jesus is his name.