Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Why Does Our Contry Want War With Russia? (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=52168)

Michael The Disciple 04-08-2018 04:35 PM

Why Does Our Contry Want War With Russia?

I cant believe whats happening. Our Government keeps pushing war with Russia. Anytime something happens somewhere in the world our leaders blame Russia. Nerve attack on a British/Russian spy. Russia did it and Putin personally ordered it!

Nerve gas attack in Syria, the Russians did it. It is so obvious these are false flags designed to take us into war.

What is the chances IN YOUR OPINION we will go to war with Russia? I am concerned about it. Americans have a way of going ho hum over events that can be devastating to their lives.

Originalist 04-08-2018 04:56 PM

Re: Why Does Our Contry Want War With Russia?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple (Post 1526247)
I cant believe whats happening. Our Government keeps pushing war with Russia. Anytime something happens somewhere in the world our leaders blame Russia. Nerve attack on a British/Russian spy. Russia did it and Putin personally ordered it!

Nerve gas attack in Syria, the Russians did it. It is so obvious these are false flags designed to take us into war.

What is the chances IN YOUR OPINION we will go to war with Russia? I am concerned about it. Americans have a way of going ho hum over events that can be devastating to their lives.

It is puzzling, indeed.

AllScripture 04-08-2018 05:17 PM

The Deep State keeps pushing war - it's the way they fund themselves. Follow the $$.

Esaias 04-08-2018 05:52 PM

The country doesn't want war. (((Others))) want it. Trump announces we're pulling out of Syria, but (((uh oh))) a convenient "chemical weapon attack" so looks like we've just got to stay and go deeper! Whodathunkit?

The war will take everyone's mind off the unlimited, bottomless, infinite corruption and grasping tyranny at home. When there's boogey men at the gates you don't worry too much about the boogey men surrounding the throne. Besides, there's a lot of shekels to be made in a big war. For some, that is.

Deuteronomy 28 - it's what's for dinner. Got a fork?

Michael The Disciple 04-08-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1526256)
The country doesn't want war. (((Others))) want it. Trump announces we're pulling out of Syria, but (((uh oh))) a convenient "chemical weapon attack" so looks like we've just got to stay and go deeper! Whodathunkit?

The war will take everyone's mind off the unlimited, bottomless, infinite corruption and grasping tyranny at home. When there's boogey men at the gates you don't worry too much about the boogey men surrounding the throne. Besides, there's a lot of shekels to be made in a big war. For some, that is.

What would Assad have to gain by pulling a nerve attack? Knowing Trump would feel he had to strike them as he did before? It's a set up for sure.

Scott Pitta 04-08-2018 06:56 PM

We will never go to war with Russia.

Evang.Benincasa 04-08-2018 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple (Post 1526247)
I cant believe whats happening. Our Government keeps pushing war with Russia.

It is because our country has beards and Russia shaved their's off.

Evang.Benincasa 04-08-2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1526256)

Bro, are you sure we haven't met before?

:thumbsup :highfive

Michael The Disciple 04-08-2018 08:49 PM

I have been praying strong we would not go to war with Russia. Putin has reached out to America numerous times looking for friendship and everytime gets his hand bit. Unless God intervenes I fear we will provoke him once to often.

I dont suppose many Americans think we could ever suffer a terrible war in our homeland. No great nations have ever thought they would fall. Eventually they always do.

Esaias 04-08-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple (Post 1526257)
What would Assad have to gain by pulling a nerve attack? Knowing Trump would feel he had to strike them as he did before? It's a set up for sure.

I doubt there was any chemical attack. I hear there are US and possibly Israeli assets in the area who need to get out of Dodge, lest they wind up being paraded on RT for all the world to see.