Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Of Current Interest (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Whoops! Bad choices bring death. (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=48740)

Whoop Harted 11-11-2015 09:14 AM

Whoops! Bad choices bring death.
 
http://news.yahoo.com/young-boy-13-a...113457018.html

Here is a sad case of a poor young, Lamar Brown, rest in peace, who, after getting up and applying for 10 jobs at the job center in town, was fatally shot by an aggressive 13 year old for just mistakenly entering the wrong house.

I am sure that is how Obama is going to spin it anyway.

This is a perfect example of how the african/american community has got themselves in trouble in much of the south.

This is a problem not of race but of culture. A culture of entitlement, stealing, murder and death.

If that man, Lamar Brown, had not of broke into that house he would not be dead today. Period.

It is going to be interesting to see if POTUS is going to make a comment on the side of the law abiding 13 year old who defended his property or if this one is going to be ignored because it doesn't fit the political schemes of the left.

shazeep 11-11-2015 09:20 AM

Re: Whoops! Bad choices bring death.
 
It will be at least as interesting to see if Christians will justify killing someone who might be after their tv.

Jermyn Davidson 11-11-2015 03:11 PM

Re: Whoops! Bad choices bring death.
 
This wasn't a mistake. They PLANNED to rob this house and one perpetrator died while the other was caught.

Bad decisions indeed.

Jermyn Davidson 11-11-2015 03:20 PM

Re: Whoops! Bad choices bring death.
 
President Obama does not spin obvious crimes... sheesh.

Whoop Harted 11-11-2015 04:38 PM

Re: Whoops! Bad choices bring death.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jermyn Davidson (Post 1403540)
President Obama does not spin obvious crimes... sheesh.

Bwahahahahahaha

You are funny Jermyn!:heeheehee

Obama is the Spinner in chief! (SIC)

FlamingZword 11-12-2015 06:06 PM

Re: Whoops! Bad choices bring death.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shazeep (Post 1403489)
It will be at least as interesting to see if Christians will justify killing someone who might be after their tv.

How do you know he was after the TV, were you his accomplice?

What if he was looking to hurt someone, have you taught about that?

I really hope no one ever breaks into your home, but if someone brakes into your home are you going to let your family be raped and then killed?

Jermyn Davidson 11-12-2015 06:55 PM

Re: Whoops! Bad choices bring death.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlamingZword (Post 1403922)
How do you know he was after the TV, were you his accomplice?

What if he was looking to hurt someone, have you taught about that?

I really hope no one ever breaks into your home, but if someone brakes into your home are you going to let your family be raped and then killed?

Not letting someone bind me, the strong man of my house.

Time and place for everything.

shazeep 11-13-2015 08:18 AM

Re: Whoops! Bad choices bring death.
 
:lol ok, not sure that that is what is meant by "strong man."
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlamingZword (Post 1403922)
How do you know he was after the TV, were you his accomplice?

What if he was looking to hurt someone, have you taught about that?

I really hope no one ever breaks into your home, but if someone brakes into your home are you going to let your family be raped and then killed?

intimating that God is not capable or desirous of maintaining my hedge? No locks in my world, so this becomes a characterization for those that live in the world, wadr. If you build longer tables rather than higher fences, you needn't have the same fears that lost people do.

in practice this would play out as an intruder simply being bowled over by your willingness to serve, and thoughts of mischief fleeing their heads at the sight of you.

Jermyn Davidson 11-15-2015 09:14 PM

Re: Whoops! Bad choices bring death.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shazeep (Post 1404037)
:lol ok, not sure that that is what is meant by "strong man."

It is a scriptural reference which I believe implies that I am justified scripturally in protecting my home and ultimately my life and the life of my family in circumstances where I might be attacked.

This kid doesn't ever need to feel bad for defending himself.

shazeep 11-16-2015 08:07 AM

Re: Whoops! Bad choices bring death.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jermyn Davidson (Post 1404708)
It is a scriptural reference which I believe implies that I am justified scripturally in protecting my home and ultimately my life and the life of my family in circumstances where I might be attacked.

This kid doesn't ever need to feel bad for defending himself.

well, i'm just noting the irony. :lol
and you might read the commentaries at the passage. I will only say that Christians seem to be divided on what caliber Jesus would have used...


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.