Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Political Talk (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Mike Huckabee visits UPC. (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=11426)

PastorD 01-13-2008 12:31 AM

Mike Huckabee visits UPC.
 
Presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee has asked to visit The Apostolic Church of Auburn Hills, MI (Pontiac) tomorrow evening. He has even asked if he can sit in with the band during Praise & Worship. He plays the bass guitar.

StMark 01-13-2008 12:33 AM

well, is it a done deal ?? is he going ???

what as RBs final word on that ??

would they give the same chance to Obama or the Clintons?

PastorD 01-13-2008 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StMark (Post 356218)
well, is it a done deal ?? is he going ???

what as RBs final word on that ??

would they give the same chance to Obama or the Clintons?


He is going. Will be in the evening service. Not sure if he is going to make Choir Practice though.

:dancing

StMark 01-13-2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorD (Post 356219)
He is going. Will be in the evening service. Not sure if he is going to make Choir Practice though.

:dancing


So, are they going to let him speak or just attend???

wouldn't surprised if Obama ends up at the PAW church

PastorD 01-13-2008 12:39 AM

Of course he will speak.

Wonder if that will be friendly audience as that is Democrat land.

StMark 01-13-2008 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorD (Post 356221)
Of course he will speak.

Wonder if that will be friendly audience as that is Democrat land.



sure is - lot of union workers up there.

Walkbyfaith7 01-13-2008 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StMark (Post 356220)
So, are they going to let him speak or just attend???

wouldn't surprised if Obama ends up at the PAW church

Why because of race?

JaneEyre 01-13-2008 12:53 AM

I was thinking of voting for him but this may change my mind. ...

HeavenlyOne 01-13-2008 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorD (Post 356217)
Presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee has asked to visit The Apostolic Church of Auburn Hills, MI (Pontiac) tomorrow evening. He has even asked if he can sit in with the band during Praise & Worship. He plays the bass guitar.

Are you for real? I have friends that attend that church!!! If I lived there, that's where I'd go.

StMark 01-13-2008 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaneEyre (Post 356232)
I was thinking of voting for him but this may change my mind. ...



why in the world would this change your mind???


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.