Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   New Member Info (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hello people! (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=53738)

DebraC 02-05-2020 08:42 PM

Hello people!

I thought I would reintroduce myself. I was here years ago, took some time off, and thought I would come around again. So I am a new old member, or is it an old new member? Either way, my sons would say I got the old part right no matter how I said it. :heeheehee

I kind of wish I kept my name private. You know, just in case I want ask questions or share viewpoints without fear of possibly offending those who know me. But, when I signed on back in October I was in an "I don't care what people think" mode. :nhl But looking around, I doubt there are any here that would know me.

I am Oneness Apostolic. I have been all my years. I'm just one that doesn't fit in with ultra-conservatives or ultra-liberals. Not sure if I even fit in with those in the middle of the road. Anyone else feel that way? I don't know how to fit into a crowd; I only know how to be me! :thumbsup

I said all that to say, "HELLO"!

MawMaw 02-05-2020 09:13 PM

Re: Hello people!

Hello and welcome back! :)

DebraC 02-05-2020 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MawMaw (Post 1579829)
Hello and welcome back! :)

Thank you! :thumbsup

UnTraditional 02-06-2020 02:49 AM

Howdy and welcome back ma'am! :D

jediwill83 02-06-2020 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DebraC (Post 1579826)
I thought I would reintroduce myself. I was here years ago, took some time off, and thought I would come around again. So I am a new old member, or is it an old new member? Either way, my sons would say I got the old part right no matter how I said it. :heeheehee

I kind of wish I kept my name private. You know, just in case I want ask questions or share viewpoints without fear of possibly offending those who know me. But, when I signed on back in October I was in an "I don't care what people think" mode. :nhl But looking around, I doubt there are any here that would know me.

I am Oneness Apostolic. I have been all my years. I'm just one that doesn't fit in with ultra-conservatives or ultra-liberals. Not sure if I even fit in with those in the middle of the road. Anyone else feel that way? I don't know how to fit into a crowd; I only know how to be me! :thumbsup

I said all that to say, "HELLO"!

Its ok. Jesus didnt fit in other peoples molds either so you're in good company. 😁

hometown guy 02-06-2020 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jediwill83 (Post 1579855)
Its ok. Jesus didnt fit in other peoples molds either so you're in good company. 😁

Last I checked we were to be transformed and not try to “ fit “ in.

jediwill83 02-06-2020 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometown guy (Post 1579881)
Last I checked we were to be transformed and not try to “ fit “ in.

I was being nice and welcoming not trying to start a debate. Miss me with all that.

hometown guy 02-06-2020 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jediwill83 (Post 1579901)
I was being nice and welcoming not trying to start a debate. Miss me with all that.

Should have just ignored it then like everyone else did because it looks like it did the opposite of what you were trying to do.

Evang.Benincasa 02-07-2020 11:09 AM

DC, welcome back. :highfive