Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Of Current Interest (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Muslim Invasion of Europe (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=48419)

shazeep 09-14-2015 12:58 PM

Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

:lol

Originalist 09-14-2015 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praxeas (Post 1391400)
Oh..I didn't realize you were Nazi Skinhead. I just thought you were a regular Archie Bunker type bigot :-)

See..I can hit back too. Want to keep it up?

You started this with your attack on me in the other thread. Actually, a few weeks ago when I suggested that Abe Lincoln may have been wrong about the Civil War, you asked me, "Are you a Christian?". So it is obvious these topics are off limits in your mind and anyone who rocks the boat is a racist.

Originalist 09-14-2015 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praxeas (Post 1391400)
Oh..I didn't realize you were Nazi Skinhead. I just thought you were a regular Archie Bunker type bigot :-)

See..I can hit back too. Want to keep it up?

But look, Prax. you have been a great blessing to me. Though of late I've seen a side of you that surprised me, I try to realize that personal study on history and scripture can lead us all to different conclusions.

Therefore, I from this time on choose not to retaliate when you come across as attacking me. Let me clear though, I do feel you are falsely maligning me by even insinuating that I'm some sort of racist. Nevertheless, I forgive you and look forward to reading many more of the great insights you do share here on AFF.

:thumbsup

Praxeas 09-14-2015 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1391413)
You started this with your attack on me in the other thread. Actually, a few weeks ago when I suggested that Abe Lincoln may have been wrong about the Civil War, you asked me, "Are you a Christian?". So it is obvious these topics are off limits in your mind and anyone who rocks the boat is a racist.

Pointing out your website is a new hating nazi website is not an attack.

Praxeas 09-14-2015 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1391413)

BTW I searched for "are you a Christian" with no hits by me

Praxeas 09-14-2015 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1391434)
But look, Prax. you have been a great blessing to me. Though of late I've seen a side of you that surprised me, I try to realize that personal study on history and scripture can lead us all to different conclusions.

Therefore, I from this time on choose not to retaliate when you come across as attacking me. Let me clear though, I do feel you are falsely maligning me by even insinuating that I'm some sort of racist. Nevertheless, I forgive you and look forward to reading many more of the great insights you do share here on AFF.

:thumbsup

I'm not the one that's been accusing you as a racist. You just recently received that from me after your quip about being a leftist.

You posting that website is not my fault

Originalist 09-14-2015 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praxeas (Post 1391447)
I'm not the one that's been accusing you as a racist. You just recently received that from me after your quip about being a leftist.

I find your comments here disappointing since I clarified that my posting of the website was a mistake and done completely unintentionally.

Praxeas 09-14-2015 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1391461)
I find your comments here disappointing since I clarified that my posting of the website was a mistake and done completely unintentionally.

Yes I got that, but you missed my point about what my PREVIOUS comment was about. I am clarifying that I have not been accusing you of racism.

So I find it disappointing that you believed I am still taking you to task for that when in reality I was explaining something about a previous comment I made...

Praxeas 09-14-2015 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praxeas (Post 1391447)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1391461)

in other words, don't blame ME for YOUR mistake.

shazeep 09-15-2015 07:11 AM

well yikes