Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Of Current Interest (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Muslim Invasion of Europe (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=48419)

n david 09-09-2015 09:32 AM

Muslim Invasion of Europe

Has anyone been paying attention to the Muslim invasion currently happening in Europe? I haven't really paid much attention to it, until last evening when I read a couple articles about Greece and saw a few videos showing the horrendous destruction they're causing. Greece is finished. These animals will destroy that country.

So glad I live here and not in Europe. There's going to be real trouble because of these European countries allowing them into their countries.

Rudy 09-09-2015 12:06 PM

Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1390353)
Has anyone been paying attention to the Muslim invasion currently happening in Europe? I haven't really paid much attention to it, until last evening when I read a couple articles about Greece and saw a few videos showing the horrendous destruction they're causing. Greece is finished. These animals will destroy that country.

So glad I live here and not in Europe. There's going to be real trouble because of these European countries allowing them into their countries.

They want them there for a reason, maybe cheap labor. Make the commoners pay for their healthcare. They will be shipping them here--wait and see?

Originalist 09-09-2015 12:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM

Rudy 09-09-2015 01:02 PM

Oh man!!!! here we go---Europe will not survive without that transformation???

n david 09-09-2015 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy (Post 1390371)
They want them there for a reason, maybe cheap labor. Make the commoners pay for their healthcare. They will be shipping them here--wait and see?

I don't doubt that. The State Dept is probably working right now to expedite thousands of visa's for them. And we'll pay dearly for it. These people don't want to assimilate. They want chaos and terror.

Esaias 09-09-2015 03:25 PM

There is no way this isn't planned to "fundamentally transform" Europe (same thing been going on here in the former USA, too).

I keep thinking of how the Soviets used to resettle entire population groups in order to destroy their heritage and make them more malleable...

Originalist 09-09-2015 04:08 PM

Quote:

“Keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females, too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed.”
So says former member of the Communist Party USA and New Left activist, Prof. Noel Ignatiev. He wants to abolish the white race. Like many Bolsheviks and neo-Bolsheviks, Ignatiev is Jewish.

shazeep 09-09-2015 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1390402)
I don't doubt that. The State Dept is probably working right now to expedite thousands of visa's for them. And we'll pay dearly for it. These people don't want to assimilate. They want chaos and terror.

:toofunny you surely believe it is their fault that we leveled their country, too.

Originalist 09-09-2015 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shazeep (Post 1390457)
:toofunny i hope they eat your children. You are retarded, and that is the best way i can see of improving our gene pool, as you surely believe it is their fault that we leveled their country, too.

Why can't Arab countries take them?

FlamingZword 09-09-2015 08:57 PM

They are arabs and they are muslims, should not their fellow arab and muslim countries receive them with open arms?
So how many thousands are those arab countries taking?

n david 09-09-2015 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1390458)
Why can't Arab countries take them?

They know better than to allow these animals in their countries.

Esaias 09-09-2015 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shazeep (Post 1390457)
:toofunny you surely believe it is their fault that we leveled their country, too.

You edited your post but your original statement survived in a quote.

Now I see your true colors. You, sir, are wicked. And, you are permanently on ignore.

Esaias 09-09-2015 11:05 PM

Shaz, blasting us for wars we here on AFF have nothing to do with, pretending he is so much holier and Christ-like than we are, yet he literally desires genocide for us.

You want us eliminated from the gene pool?

Who are you gonna send to do it? Cause you SURE don't have the brass to try it yourself. Typical useful idiot. YOU are the one eliminating yourself from the gene pool. How many kids you got? How many kids are they gonna have? I doubt you are even married, personally. What is it, 2.5 children? HA! When your descendants have passed into the dustbin of history, Christians like myself and my children will have seeded the gene pool with a 300+ percent increase in our numbers.

You are whistling past the graveyard. Quite simply, you act just like an obamabot.

Good day, and good riddance. (click - ignore)

n david 09-09-2015 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1390473)
You edited your post but your original statement survived in a quote.

Now I see your true colors. You, sir, are wicked. And, you are permanently on ignore.

Wow! That is truly abhorrent!

Praxeas 09-10-2015 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1390353)

Islamic refugees don't seem to want to go to Islamic countries for help...

Praxeas 09-10-2015 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1390374)

can you show me at what time mark the Jews admit to destroying the white race? I watched twice and did not catch Jews admitting anything like that

Praxeas 09-10-2015 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy (Post 1390388)
Oh man!!!! here we go---Europe will not survive without that transformation???

If you listen, she is speaking of a multicultural transformation in respect to anti-semitism...

What's wrong with multicuturalism?

Praxeas 09-10-2015 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1390433)
So says former member of the Communist Party USA and New Left activist, Prof. Noel Ignatiev. He wants to abolish the white race. Like many Bolsheviks and neo-Bolsheviks, Ignatiev is Jewish.

I thought this thread was about Muslims.....

FlamingZword 09-10-2015 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1390486)
Wow! That is truly abhorrent!

Here are the true feelings of shazeep about you David.

Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
i hope they eat your children. You are retarded, and that is the best way i can see of improving our gene pool, as you surely believe it is their fault that we leveled their country, too.

make sure you keep this post so you can remember the kind of person he is.

Esaias 09-10-2015 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praxeas (Post 1390495)
I thought this thread was about Muslims.....

It's about Muslims overrunning Europe, an invasion promoted by Jews who have just recently adamantly refused these "immigrants" to invade Israel. Nutty Yahoo said, "They can't come here. This isn't Europe." lol

It seems a lot of Jews, influential Jews, want mass multicultural emigration for everybody except their own piece of real estate and their own culture. Which can only mean an agenda. Those Jews promoting multiculturalism "for thee, but not for me" must have some rationale for doing so. Perhaps they understand that multiculturalism, as practiced in the real world, weakens nations and creates turbulence and instability. Also, by supporting a flood of people OUT of the Levant area, it seems they are supporting a policy that encourages the wannabe Caliphate to focus more on Europe and less on Israel. There may also be Zionist concept of "Greater Israel" at work here, too.

Lots of machinations going on, but the real answer, the bottom line, is right there in the Bible, see Deut 28 and Judges 6.

n david 09-10-2015 07:26 AM

I don't blame Israel for refusing to allow them to invade there. Who wants to deal with that kind of chaos.

Originalist 09-10-2015 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praxeas (Post 1390491)
can you show me at what time mark the Jews admit to destroying the white race? I watched twice and did not catch Jews admitting anything like that

Serial killers generally deny their crimes.

Ah but you are referring to the caption. Well I don't think it is accurate to say this woman is guilty of trying to "kill' anyone. But she obviously wants whites in Europe supplanted.

shazeep 09-10-2015 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlamingZword (Post 1390497)
Here are the true feelings of shazeep about you David.

Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
i hope they eat your children. You are retarded, and that is the best way i can see of improving our gene pool, as you surely believe it is their fault that we leveled their country, too.

make sure you keep this post so you can remember the kind of person he is.

Something can be true without being very nice, and i erased it to see if any "Christians" would bring it up again. I got called every name in the book by exactly the ones repeating this, and no one made a peep. You guys love sin, so suck it up. Ignore the part where you are culpable for the "crisis," of course.

Arab countries are not taking in refugees so that your government's plan of mixing cultures to create more chaos may be realized. It's patently obvious. This is so that your might-mares will all come true.

shazeep 09-10-2015 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1390522)

Ah but you are referring to the caption. Well I don't think it is accurate to say this woman is guilty of trying to "kill' anyone. But she obviously wants whites in Europe supplanted.

Bibi has said much worse about us, and was very plain in his speech. He has never hidden that his goal is to subjugate us.

Originalist 09-10-2015 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shazeep (Post 1390528)
Something can be true without being very nice, and i erased it to see if any "Christians" would bring it up again. I got called every name in the book by exactly the ones repeating this, and no one made a peep. You guys love sin, so suck it up. Ignore the part where you are culpable for the "crisis," of course.

Arab countries are not taking in refugees so that your government's plan of mixing cultures to create more chaos may be realized. It's patently obvious. This is so that your might-mares will all come true.

Is a nightmare a nocturnal female horse?

n david 09-10-2015 10:20 AM

Quote:

So you stand by the statement in which you hope "they eat" my twin 9-month old and 6 year old daughters, even though it's not "nice?" And you hope this is done in order to "improve the gene pool." Again, you claim it's true, though not "nice."

:dogpat

I'm not mad at you. You're seriously off your meds and need some psychiatric help before you have a psychotic breakdown. I doubt you would say the same thing standing in front of me, so this doesn't really bother me.

Obviously, I'm really not responsible or culpable for any crisis. The only one's culpable for this crisis are the animals in the videos shown attacking innocent bystanders and destroying businesses, cars, etc. Muslims are culpable here, not me. There's still this thing called personal responsibility.

Quote:

No, Arab countries aren't taking in refugees because they recognize these animals would reign terror in their cities.

n david 09-10-2015 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1390522)

Just wondering, why the sudden focus and accusations against Jews?

shazeep 09-10-2015 10:31 AM

gee i wonder who benefits most from a policy of Christianity V Islam
Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1390534)
So you stand by the statement in which you hope "they eat" my twin 9-month old and 6 year old daughters, even though it's not "nice?" And you hope this is done in order to "improve the gene pool." Again, you claim it's true, though not "nice."

:dogpat

I'm not mad at you. You're seriously off your meds and need some psychiatric help before you have a psychotic breakdown. I doubt you would say the same thing standing in front of me, so this doesn't really bother me.

Obviously, I'm really not responsible or culpable for any crisis. The only one's culpable for this crisis are the animals in the videos shown attacking innocent bystanders and destroying businesses, cars, etc. Muslims are culpable here, not me. There's still this thing called personal responsibility.

No, Arab countries aren't taking in refugees because they recognize these animals would reign terror in their cities.

well, i'm comfortable being the guy who erased the comment, if you're comfortable being the one who quotes it back from obscurity. Wadr you do seem to be begging for it; which doesn't make my saying it acceptable. I would much prefer that you recognize, and make it not true.

obviously, a policy of all Muslims are lost has nothing to do with why these "animals" are all running for their lives, from your bombs--almost surely probably. The Arab countries that are not taking in any refugees, Zero, are all coincidentally US allies. Hmm. But they are Muslims, too; so aren't they "animals," as well? :lol don't worry; your reply doesn't have to make any sense--just hit "post" :toofunny

shazeep 09-10-2015 10:51 AM

congrats on being born white, btw
http://i.imgur.com/SxLu6wY.gif

n david 09-10-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shazeep (Post 1390539)
well, i'm comfortable being the guy who erased the comment, if you're comfortable being the one who quotes it back from obscurity. Wadr you do seem to be begging for it; which doesn't make my saying it acceptable. I would much prefer that you recognize, and make it not true.

Yeah, but you're the guy who was also comfortable posting the comment. How can I "make it not true," when you double down and post this:

Quote:

Something can be true without being very nice,

And how am I "begging" for my daughters to be "eaten." You should take your meds. :nod

shazeep 09-10-2015 11:11 AM

ok, well mark my words, your government's answer to help Syrians is to bomb Syria, and your daughters will be dating and marrying Muslims. I get along with them just fine, so whatever. I am the guy who erased the comment, ergo i was not comfortable posting it--but i don't expect that to make any sense to you.

Rudy 09-10-2015 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praxeas (Post 1390494)
If you listen, she is speaking of a multicultural transformation in respect to anti-semitism...

Who is she to say Europe will not survive without it? She has an agenda.

n david 09-10-2015 11:33 AM

Everyone has an agenda.

n david 09-10-2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shazeep (Post 1390551)
ok, well mark my words, your government's answer to help Syrians is to bomb Syria, and your daughters will be dating and marrying Muslims. I get along with them just fine, so whatever. I am the guy who erased the comment, ergo i was not comfortable posting it--but i don't expect that to make any sense to you.

You were comfortable enough to post it to begin with, but then realized how stupid the post was, so you removed it and now suggest that you weren't comfortable with posting it.

Mmmk. It's too dumb to get worked up over, so whatever you say, Shazzy.

:dogpat Be good, boy.

Originalist 09-10-2015 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1390536)
Just wondering, why the sudden focus and accusations against Jews?

I've been intrigued for some time on why the majority of America and European Jews seem to be very liberal, and why 70% of American Jews vote against the party that wants to protect Israel. I wish I had not discovered what I've discovered. Like that old country music song says, "I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then."

Originalist 09-10-2015 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praxeas (Post 1390494)

Comon Prax. She clearly says that antisemitism is on the rise in Sweden BECAUSE of the leading role Jews are taking in transforming Europe into a "multi-cultural" society.

Who is flooding Europe? Muslims.

Who has a leading role in that? Jews.

And let me add something...I say without hesitation that I hope Europe severely limits all immigration. Europe should stay European. Why would we want these unique cultures to vanish from the earth?

shazeep 09-10-2015 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1390555)
You were comfortable enough to post it to begin with, but then realized how stupid the post was, so you removed it and now suggest that you weren't comfortable with posting it.

Mmmk. It's too dumb to get worked up over, so whatever you say, Shazzy.

:dogpat Be good, boy.

so, your worst nightmares are coming true, but you want to extract from this my stupid post. ok.

KeptByTheWord 09-10-2015 03:03 PM

I think Russia should take all the refugees! Why are they not opening their borders to them? If Russia is so interested in Syria, why don't they open their doors to the refugees?

n david 09-10-2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1390562)
And let me add something...I say without hesitation that I hope Europe severely limits all immigration. Europe should stay European. Why would we want these unique cultures to vanish from the earth?

Why have US politicians refused to block the flow of illegal immigration?

One. World. Govt.

The powers which be want a global culture, not a national culture.

I don't believe the Jews are behind this at all. I believe this is beyond the Jews and part of trying to force globalization on every nation.

n david 09-10-2015 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord (Post 1390585)
I think Russia should take all the refugees! Why are they not opening their borders to them? If Russia is so interested in Syria, why don't they open their doors to the refugees?

Because Putin isn't an idiot.

Speaking of idiots, just read obama has ordered that the US will take in 10,000 Syrian refugees next year.

Fantastic.