Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   just some updates (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=53692)

jediwill83 01-11-2020 07:35 PM

just some updates

Ive started this post numerous times and I just end up feeling drained and I delete.

This past year after we left Charlotte we basically were stuck in a front row seat to the nightmarish coup de gras to my parents marriage on top of Katherine have major health issues.

Very unhealthy situation so we packed up my mom and left. Came here with a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of hurt while having to watch my mom suffer as well.

Doors opened and we have done well...things are working out.

We met someone as a driver for them and ended up trading contact info to keep in touch and now me and Katherine are looking at full time employment for him.

This just came out of nowhere and we keep pinching ourselves because it doesnt seem real.

Just wanted everyone to know that other that Katherine having pretty bad flareups from fibromyalgia we are doing well.

Esaias 01-11-2020 07:41 PM

Re: just some updates

Good news! Praise the Lord!

jediwill83 01-11-2020 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1577920)
Good news! Praise the Lord!

Yeah...for real.

Guy is a trust fund baby that got cut off....and now is being cut back on...we treated him right and he is of the,"A rising tide raises all ships." Mindset.

My wife is looking at minimum 55,000 a year salary not counting promised VERY generous sign on bonus...and this isnt including what I would be making.

This is going to totally change our lives.

Sometimes God uses ravens, sometimes its widows...and sometimes its a random rideshare passenger God gives you major favor with to bless and sustain you.

Esaias 01-11-2020 09:40 PM

Hey, that's awesome! I knew God was going to do you good!

Evang.Benincasa 01-11-2020 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jediwill83 (Post 1577925)
Yeah...for real.

Guy is a trust fund baby that got cut off....and now is being cut back on...we treated him right and he is of the,"A rising tide raises all ships." Mindset.

My wife is looking at minimum 55,000 a year salary not counting promised VERY generous sign on bonus...and this isnt including what I would be making.

Sometimes God uses ravens, sometimes its widows...and sometimes its a random rideshare passenger God gives you major favor with to bless and sustain you.

:highfive :thumbsup

Amanah 01-12-2020 02:54 AM

great news! faithfulness pays off.

Sister Alvear 01-12-2020 06:39 AM

so glad for you all..

Nicodemus1968 01-12-2020 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jediwill83 (Post 1577925)
Yeah...for real.

That’s great.

MawMaw 01-13-2020 07:07 PM

So good to hear the great news!

KeptByTheWord 01-17-2020 01:10 PM

Thankful for this good news Jedi!