Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Prayer Closet (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Fornication kills (prayer request) (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=52840)

Originalist 10-08-2018 03:50 PM

Fornication kills (prayer request)

I am asking prayer today for a young lady of 17 in Mexico named Allyson. As I write this , she is in a coma and not expected tol live.

I met Allyson 3 years ago in Irapuato, Guanajuato at a home cell group. What struck me abut her was her beautiful smile and her very petite physical frame. She is just one those exceptionally small people, weighing maybe 80 pounds soaking wet.

Allyson and her family came to Christ in this home cell group. Sadly, like too many Christian youth, she chose to date a non-believer, Even sadder was the fact that they fell into fornication. One month ago Allyson gave to a baby girl. The father of the child vowed to step up to the plate and help support them.

Last Sunday Allyson became very ill and slipped into a coma. It was determined that she still had some placenta in her womb that had caused an infection. The doctors removed her uterus over the weeken. She is not responding to treatment.

How sad. It breaks my heat. But it is a lesson that sin has consequences. This kind of thing happens every day to married women whose pregnancies were not fruit of fornication. But in this case, this young girl would not be facing death most likely had she not yielded to temptation. May God help us all to realize sin has consequences.

Please pray for a miracle in the life of this sweet young lady. We cannot throw stones at her because we all are in need of mercy and we all are just as capable of falling.

BuckeyeBukaroo 10-08-2018 07:19 PM

Re: Fornication kills (prayer request)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1551396)
I am asking prayer today for a young lady of 17 in Mexico named Allyson. As I write this , she is in a coma and not expected tol live.

I met Allyson 3 years ago in Irapuato, Guanajuato at a home cell group. What struck me abut her was her beautiful smile and her very petite physical frame. She is just one those exceptionally small people, weighing maybe 80 pounds soaking wet.

Allyson and her family came to Christ in this home cell group. Sadly, like too many Christian youth, she chose to date a non-believer, Even sadder was the fact that they fell into fornication. One month ago Allyson gave to a baby girl. The father of the child vowed to step up to the plate and help support them.

Last Sunday Allyson became very ill and slipped into a coma. It was determined that she still had some placenta in her womb that had caused an infection. The doctors removed her uterus over the weeken. She is not responding to treatment.

How sad. It breaks my heat. But it is a lesson that sin has consequences. This kind of thing happens every day to married women whose pregnancies were not fruit of fornication. But in this case, this young girl would not be facing death most likely had she not yielded to temptation. May God help us all to realize sin has consequences.

Please pray for a miracle in the life of this sweet young lady. We cannot throw stones at her because we all are in need of mercy and we all are just as capable of falling.

We will definitely lift her up in prayer.

Originalist 10-08-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo (Post 1551425)
We will definitely lift her up in prayer.

Thank you. I know her mon and grandmother will appreciate that.

CC1 10-09-2018 10:39 PM

I am praying for Allyson also. Keep us posted when you get updates on her condition.

MawMaw 11-01-2018 09:27 AM

Any updates on this young girl? Prayers.

Originalist 11-02-2018 07:02 AM

I have neglected to post an update.

While in a coma, Allyson had a dream. In this dream a doctor, clad in the standard white garb, came into her room and woke her up saying, "What are you doing here? You do not belong here. There is nothing wrong with you. Leave now !"

Allyson woke up from her coma at that moment. Looking around and seeing nobody in the room, she remembered the dream. The sense of urgency portrayed by the doctor in the dream drove her to start disconnecting wires and gadgets, setting off alarms. A swarm of nurses convened in her room and were astonished to see her awake and alert.

To the doctors; astonishment, organ function was returning to normal. Three days later Allyson was sent home and is expected to be fine.

jediwill83 11-04-2018 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1552923)

While in a coma, Allyson had a dream. In this dream a doctor, clad in the standard white garb, came into her room and woke her up saying, "What are you doing here? You do not belong here. There is nothing wrong with you. Leave now !"

Allyson woke up from her coma at that moment. Looking around and seeing nobody in the room, she remembered the dream. The sense of urgency portrayed by the doctor in the dream drove her to start disconnecting wires and gadgets, setting off alarms. A swarm of nurses convened in her room and were astonished to see her awake and alert.

To the doctors; astonishment, organ function was returning to normal. Three days later Allyson was sent home and is expected to be fine.

HolyWow!

MawMaw 11-06-2018 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1552923)

What an incredible testimony!! Praise God!!