Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Of Current Interest (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Muslim Invasion of Europe (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=48419)

n david 09-09-2015 08:32 AM

Muslim Invasion of Europe

Has anyone been paying attention to the Muslim invasion currently happening in Europe? I haven't really paid much attention to it, until last evening when I read a couple articles about Greece and saw a few videos showing the horrendous destruction they're causing. Greece is finished. These animals will destroy that country.

So glad I live here and not in Europe. There's going to be real trouble because of these European countries allowing them into their countries.

Rudy 09-09-2015 11:06 AM

Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1390353)
Has anyone been paying attention to the Muslim invasion currently happening in Europe? I haven't really paid much attention to it, until last evening when I read a couple articles about Greece and saw a few videos showing the horrendous destruction they're causing. Greece is finished. These animals will destroy that country.

So glad I live here and not in Europe. There's going to be real trouble because of these European countries allowing them into their countries.

They want them there for a reason, maybe cheap labor. Make the commoners pay for their healthcare. They will be shipping them here--wait and see?

Originalist 09-09-2015 11:21 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM

Rudy 09-09-2015 12:02 PM

Oh man!!!! here we go---Europe will not survive without that transformation???

n david 09-09-2015 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy (Post 1390371)
They want them there for a reason, maybe cheap labor. Make the commoners pay for their healthcare. They will be shipping them here--wait and see?

I don't doubt that. The State Dept is probably working right now to expedite thousands of visa's for them. And we'll pay dearly for it. These people don't want to assimilate. They want chaos and terror.

Esaias 09-09-2015 02:25 PM

There is no way this isn't planned to "fundamentally transform" Europe (same thing been going on here in the former USA, too).

I keep thinking of how the Soviets used to resettle entire population groups in order to destroy their heritage and make them more malleable...

Originalist 09-09-2015 03:08 PM

Quote:

“Keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females, too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed.”
So says former member of the Communist Party USA and New Left activist, Prof. Noel Ignatiev. He wants to abolish the white race. Like many Bolsheviks and neo-Bolsheviks, Ignatiev is Jewish.

shazeep 09-09-2015 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1390402)
I don't doubt that. The State Dept is probably working right now to expedite thousands of visa's for them. And we'll pay dearly for it. These people don't want to assimilate. They want chaos and terror.

:toofunny you surely believe it is their fault that we leveled their country, too.

Originalist 09-09-2015 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shazeep (Post 1390457)
:toofunny i hope they eat your children. You are retarded, and that is the best way i can see of improving our gene pool, as you surely believe it is their fault that we leveled their country, too.

Why can't Arab countries take them?

FlamingZword 09-09-2015 07:57 PM

They are arabs and they are muslims, should not their fellow arab and muslim countries receive them with open arms?
So how many thousands are those arab countries taking?