Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Canadian Flavour (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   To All X-NBer's & Those Who Love Canada (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=3835)

Monkeyman 05-19-2007 06:46 AM

To All X-NBer's & Those Who Love Canada

Hello Y'all!
We are starting Youth Convention with Wayne Francis. It is again being held at the Saint John Trade & Convention Centre.
Tonight we are trying something different, the Saint John music team and my team from Fredericton will join together for the worship music. We had a practice last Saturday night and it was awesome!!! A great time of fellowship indeed. We have been in prayer and really want the kids at YC to tap into whatever God has for them and hopefully continue His great work in this province.

Tomorrow, I have to run up to Fredericton to the morning service, and then back down to SJ for an afternoon and evening service!!

I hear the speaker will be amazing, I can't wait to hear him!

God bless our services, and please pray for us!:thumbsup :canada

Barb 05-19-2007 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkeyman (Post 119589)
Hello Y'all!
We are starting Youth Convention with Wayne Francis. It is again being held at the Saint John Trade & Convention Centre.
Tonight we are trying something different, the Saint John music team and my team from Fredericton will join together for the worship music. We had a practice last Saturday night and it was awesome!!! A great time of fellowship indeed. We have been in prayer and really want the kids at YC to tap into whatever God has for them and hopefully continue His great work in this province.

Tomorrow, I have to run up to Fredericton to the morning service, and then back down to SJ for an afternoon and evening service!!

I hear the speaker will be amazing, I can't wait to hear him!

God bless our services, and please pray for us!:thumbsup :canada

I certainly will, Monk...

I know a couple of people who live in that area...senior Saints whom I pray for on a regular basis.

I will add you and your family to the list. :thumbsup :canada

SDG 05-19-2007 08:08 AM

Hombre Chango ... please send my regards to brother Francis ... he was our district youth president [New York] and friend of the family .... very close to my sister and BIL.

Monkeyman 05-19-2007 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel Alicea (Post 119620)
Hombre Chango ... please send my regards to brother Francis ... he was our district youth president [New York] and friend of the family .... very close to my sister and BIL.

Will do bro...1st time hearing him. Wow, great preacher & singer! He spoke on Extreme Makeovers..and sang a lot of Israel Houghton!

The Saint John Trade & Convention Centre had a transformer blow and catch fire this afternoon, they evacuated a city block...service at last minute was moved to the local UPC church which will hold only 700 so the crowd was down but not the Holy Ghost!
Tomorrow it will either be back at the centre or at what is called Harbour Station, the nicest facility in NB. BB King played there tonight...if church was cancelled tonight I was going to see if he needed a back up dancer, he he!:sing

TrueNorth 05-19-2007 09:45 PM

37 plus received the baptism of the Holy Ghost at Ontario District Youth Convention in Belleville this evening. \o/
Two brand new teens from our church gave their hearts to God this afternoon. \o/ \o/ \o/

Monkeyman 05-20-2007 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barb (Post 119590)
I certainly will, Monk...

I know a couple of people who live in that area...senior Saints whom I pray for on a regular basis.

I will add you and your family to the list. :thumbsup :canada

You are very kind, thank you! We had some "senior" saints in the congregation and they gave their support to the youth....speaking of "senior" saints....I'm almost one of em'!!!!

Barb 05-20-2007 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkeyman (Post 120879)
You are very kind, thank you! We had some "senior" saints in the congregation and they gave their support to the youth....speaking of "senior" saints....I'm almost one of em'!!!!

Well, hon, these Saints are in their 70s...neither you nor I are anywhere near that, eh?!

Monkeyman 05-20-2007 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueNorth (Post 120567)
37 plus received the baptism of the Holy Ghost at Ontario District Youth Convention in Belleville this evening. \o/
Two brand new teens from our church gave their hearts to God this afternoon. \o/ \o/ \o/

Woohooo, what a report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is soooooawesome?
Who is your speaker?
My Music Pastor is doing the music there for your YC...and he stole my drummer, ggrrrrrrr! hehe It's a great opportunity for our younger drummers though.

Praise God for what He is doing with the youth of Canada!!!

I received an email from out west (B.C.), a friend has his youth leading the service this morning, I've been praying for him!

TrueNorth 05-20-2007 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkeyman (Post 120881)
That is soooooawesome?
Who is your speaker?
My Music Pastor is doing the music there for your YC...and he stole my drummer, ggrrrrrrr! hehe It's a great opportunity for our younger drummers though.

I received an email from out west (B.C.), a friend has his youth leading the service this morning, I've been praying for him!

Turned out to be 41 \o/
I believe it's Rick Strawcutter. There wasn't any preaching last night.

Truly Blessed 05-21-2007 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monkeyman (Post 120881)
That is soooooawesome?
Who is your speaker?

Hey, Monkeyman, thanks for praying! The youth did a great job this morning and Tony spoke very well! We think he's a pretty awesome guy! :)