Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Which State/Province Has The Nicest People? (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=12572)

Ron 02-18-2008 10:41 PM

Which State/Province Has The Nicest People?

I am wondering what your thoughts are on which State/Province has the nicest people, or friendliest?

In Canada, I would say it is the Maritimes,(Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, P.E.I.,Newfoundland, in the States it would have to be
anywhere in the mid west, or say Minnesota.

What say you?

CC1 02-18-2008 10:52 PM

Re: Which State/Province Has The Nicest People?

Southern states are the friendliest. Especially the Deep South. (JMHO of course)

Kay B 02-18-2008 10:53 PM

We know some friendly folks in Whitehorse Bro Ron. Plenty of friendly folks here in AK and of course those in Dixie (GA) where my roots are. :D

Ron 02-18-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC1 (Post 393553)
Southern states are the friendliest. Especially the Deep South. (JMHO of course)

I had a thread a few days ago about Southern Hospitality!

Ron 02-18-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hnhisle (Post 393554)
We know some friendly folks in Whitehorse Bro Ron. Plenty of friendly folks here in AK and of course those in Dixie (GA) where my roots are. :D

Whitehorse? Do you know Bro Wagner? A good man he is.

Kay B 02-18-2008 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron (Post 393557)
Whitehorse? Do you know Bro Wagner? A good man he is.

Yes! They are great folks. :D

TopDog 02-18-2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron (Post 393552)
I am wondering what your thoughts are on which State/Province has the nicest people, or friendliest?

In Canada, I would say it is the Maritimes,(Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, P.E.I.,Newfoundland, in the States it would have to be

What say you?

I have lived in seven provinces in Canada, including 17 years in New Brunswick, and travelled extensively throughout the US.

I would say that some of the southern US states and the Canadian Atlantic provinces have the friendliest people anywhere.....

StMark 02-18-2008 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron (Post 393552)

What say you?

Minnesota??? you're joking right? nothing against Mn. but the midwest personality is a little reserved. the northest?? VERY UNFRIENDLY.

I would have to agree with CC, the south is the friendliest. I think the west is very laid back, casual and friendly too in many places.

Ron 02-19-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopDog (Post 393563)
I have lived in seven provinces in Canada, including 17 years in New Brunswick, and travelled extensively throughout the US.

I would say that some of the southern US states and the Canadian Atlantic provinces have the friendliest people anywhere.....

Amen!

Ron 02-19-2008 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StMark (Post 393565)
Minnesota??? you're joking right? nothing against Mn. but the midwest personality is a little reserved. the northest?? VERY UNFRIENDLY.

I would have to agree with CC, the south is the friendliest. I think the west is very laid back, casual and friendly too in many places.

The West? Are you sure?:hypercoffee