Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=54416)

Steven Avery 03-24-2021 01:10 PM

Re: HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

Some of these videos involve people who actually seem to believe in viruses as the cause of disease. These dormant tiny particles get sucked into a cell, take over cell replication and cause the replication of a gazillion viruses, and then the cell bursts (lysis) and we have a chain reaction.

All nonsense.

So even if the speaker seems to be on the side of health and freedom, they can function as controlled opposition.

ILG 03-27-2021 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pressing-On (Post 1601996)
Hey ILG! Hope all is well!

Thanks for all the great info!

I thought this video interview was great. Dr. Tenpenny, who I know you are familiar with, goes over why the COVID vaccine has been prepared differently than all others. It is not safe!

www.drtenpenny.com look under interviews.

The interview is with Daystar.
https://www.drtenpenny.com/podcasts-...e-e3356aac265e

Hey PO! Long time no see!! Yes, Dr Tenpenny has some great videos. Thanks for posting!

ILG 03-27-2021 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven Avery (Post 1602016)
Some of these videos involve people who actually seem to believe in viruses as the cause of disease. These dormant tiny particles get sucked into a cell, take over cell replication and cause the replication of a gazillion viruses, and then the cell bursts (lysis) and we have a chain reaction.

All nonsense.

So even if the speaker seems to be on the side of health and freedom, they can function as controlled opposition.

Whether a person believes in viruses or not is part of a personal belief system. This isn't something that I really want to get into as I find it a bit of a bunny trail. Controlled opposition can exist anywhere and is somewhat irrelevant. The key is to educate yourself beyond what is being fed to us, learn what is going on and make up your own mind.

Esaias 03-27-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven Avery (Post 1602016)

All nonsense.

I find it fascinating that two antiparasitic substances seem to "cure" a supposed coronavirus invection?? That literally makes no sense.

Unless people experiencing symptoms of "infection" are being inappropriately classified as coronavirus cases, when in actuality they have a parasite of some kind (which then responds to the antiparasitic protocol)?

Then again, a well known dog dewormer has been shown to eliminate numerous types of cancer by a series of "side effects", so maybe that's what is happening here?

Re germ theory vs terrain theory, I still haven't grasped how terrain theory explains communicability of disease, which seems to demonstrable in numerous incidents. Eg one person gets sick, then by the end of the week numerous people at their workplace and in their household gets sick. I have seen a cold-flu type illness progress through my own household person by person many times, as I'm sure we all have.

Yet I am aware of the reports of the inability to transmit Spanish flu by normal communicative means as tested and reported. So there's that, too.

votivesoul 03-27-2021 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1602106)
I find it fascinating that two antiparasitic substances seem to "cure" a supposed coronavirus invection?? That literally makes no sense.

Unless people experiencing symptoms of "infection" are being inappropriately classified as coronavirus cases, when in actuality they have a parasite of some kind (which then responds to the antiparasitic protocol)?

Then again, a well known dog dewormer has been shown to eliminate numerous types of cancer by a series of "side effects", so maybe that's what is happening here?

Re germ theory vs terrain theory, I still haven't grasped how terrain theory explains communicability of disease, which seems to demonstrable in numerous incidents. Eg one person gets sick, then by the end of the week numerous people at their workplace and in their household gets sick. I have seen a cold-flu type illness progress through my own household person by person many times, as I'm sure we all have.

Yet I am aware of the reports of the inability to transmit Spanish flu by normal communicative means as tested and reported. So there's that, too.

It is also interesting that the officially listed symptoms for Covid 19 are identical to symptoms for Malaria, something Bill Gates has claimed he intends to eradicate through the WHO by genetically altering mosquitos.

https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/As...ack-of-malaria

Steven Avery 03-28-2021 07:53 AM

HCQ/Ivermectin/Vaccines/Covid

Quote:

Originally Posted by votivesoul (Post 1602110)
the officially listed symptoms for Covid 19 are identical to symptoms for Malaria...

Also true for Radiation Induced Pneumonitis (RIP).
That can be linked to 5G, and to the frequently high radiation levels and usage in hospitals.

Here is one of the malaria papers.

Malaria and COVID-19: unmasking their ties
https://malariajournal.biomedcentral...36-020-03541-w

Note, though, that the papers below include typical CDC agitprop, like one against HCQ.

One friend does missionary work in Malawi, building wells and more, and he and his wife are 70+ and has kept preventatively healthy for many years from malaria by a combo of chloroquine and garlic. He told me about this before Trump brought it up. :)

Steven Avery 03-28-2021 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1602106)
Re germ theory vs terrain theory, I still haven't grasped how terrain theory explains communicability of disease, which seems to demonstrable in numerous incidents. Eg one person gets sick, then by the end of the week numerous people at their workplace and in their household gets sick.

Often there can be shared food nutrition, or anti-nutrition, or environmental causes.
And there can be a type of detoxing resonance.

Most important, the selection fallacy .. 10 times people are sick individually, nothing is noticed. The 11th time there seems to be neighborly illness. That one you notice.

Colds and flus are not diseases.
They are one major method of your body in detox.
And I have not "caught" one in remembered history.
Although what is called a cold or flu I get maybe every couple of years.
When it is over, I am healthier.

Steven Avery 03-28-2021 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILG (Post 1602105)
Whether a person believes in viruses or not is part of a personal belief system. This isn't something that I really want to get into ...

Yes, I understand the emphasis.

Ultimately the theory of the virus life-cycle (with the hijacked cell replication and bursting) is either true or false. I believe the issue is fairly simple, although I did spend a little time trying to track down the history of the theory and the supposed evidences.

TJJJ 03-28-2021 05:31 PM

Isn't Ivermectin used in worming horses?

ILG 03-29-2021 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven Avery (Post 1602124)
Also true for Radiation Induced Pneumonitis (RIP).
That can be linked to 5G, and to the frequently high radiation levels and usage in hospitals.

Here is one of the malaria papers.

Malaria and COVID-19: unmasking their ties
https://malariajournal.biomedcentral...36-020-03541-w

Note, though, that the papers below include typical CDC agitprop, like one against HCQ.

One friend does missionary work in Malawi, building wells and more, and he and his wife are 70+ and has kept preventatively healthy for many years from malaria by a combo of chloroquine and garlic. He told me about this before Trump brought it up. :)

Thanks for the link.