Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   The Information Station (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Just saying Hi (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=49696)

Godzchild 05-18-2016 05:33 PM

Just saying Hi

Its been a couple of years now and I wanted to drop in and say hi to the friends I made while being on here. One in particular that I can not say hi to but I know she is watching from Heaven , so she knows :) Not a day goes by that I don't think about or dearly miss my Miss C. (Cindy) ! She was such a dear and faithful friend and I miss her deeply. I don't think that AFF was ever the same after she had to leave. A lot of things have changed since the last visit on here. My family finally got back home and settled in Montana and my granddaughter , who is a miracle, is growing and we thank God for her with every breath she takes. She is going on 3 years old and is up to 28 pounds. She is now wearing 12 month old clothes but is still very tiny, but is still our beautiful miracle that God chose to give us. Thank you to all who kept my family in your prayers. In closing I want to say , if I ever offended anyone or spoke out of turn, forgive me. I am really working on ME and wanting to be a better person that is pleasing to God. I hope all is doing well and may God bless you guys. :hug4 Godzchild always~

KeptByTheWord 05-18-2016 11:05 PM

Re: Just saying Hi

Well hey there GZ! So happy to hear from you! I often think of you, and wonder how you are doing. I agree that AFF has not been the same since our dear Cindy went to be with the Lord. I'm glad that you are doing well, and that your grandbaby is doing good too! I remember praying for her and am so thankful for the good reports! May the Lord continue to bless you and your family richly!

shazeep 05-19-2016 08:27 AM

ya! nice shoes! :D

MawMaw 05-19-2016 11:31 AM

Hello lady!! So good to read an update on what's been going
on with you! It is hard to believe that little granddaughter of
yours is already 3 years old!! Give that little precious darlin
a hug and kissy from MawMaw!! :)

n david 05-19-2016 11:37 AM

Hi, Godzchild! Happy to read the good news about your granddaughter and family.

Don't be a stranger.

Godzchild 05-19-2016 02:22 PM

Thank you ~ I am only 5 feet tall and my husband is 6'1 so I need all the height I can get :) I am the smallest one in my family. 102 pounds , 5 feet tall while my husband and children are all much taller and bigger than I am. I have a whole lot more like the ones above :heeheehee My weakness is Shoes and Purses tbh :happydance

Godzchild 05-19-2016 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MawMaw (Post 1434630)
Hello lady!! So good to read an update on what's been going
on with you! It is hard to believe that little granddaughter of
yours is already 3 years old!! Give that little precious darlin
a hug and kissy from MawMaw!! :)

I will :hug4

Godzchild 05-19-2016 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord (Post 1434562)
Well hey there GZ! So happy to hear from you! I often think of you, and wonder how you are doing. I agree that AFF has not been the same since our dear Cindy went to be with the Lord. I'm glad that you are doing well, and that your grandbaby is doing good too! I remember praying for her and am so thankful for the good reports! May the Lord continue to bless you and your family richly!

Thank you friend

Godzchild 05-19-2016 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1434635)
Hi, Godzchild! Happy to read the good news about your granddaughter and family.

Don't be a stranger.

:thumbsup

Praxeas 05-20-2016 02:12 AM

:like