Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Deep Waters (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   We're the Temple (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=53330)

mfblume 05-16-2019 12:20 PM

We're the Temple
 
Ezekiel saw the river of life flowing from the temple of God, giving life wherever it went. Isaiah was inside the temple in his vision, and saw the glory of God ready to break from the throne and fill the earth. Zechariah saw Jerusalem, where the temple was, issue river of life. Joel saw the fountain from the house of God flow out. All of that is speaking of believers today. We are the temple of the Holy Ghost, And Jesus said out of our bellies shall flow rivers of living water. We carry the source within us of the Kingdom River of Life. LET IT FLOW!

Love those with whom you disagree, or whose lifestyles you can't accept. True love does not have to agree with all that a person does in order to love them. After all, Jesus loved us while we were yet sinners, so much so that he died for them! There's no greater love! God LOVES sinners, and HATES NO ONE.

Ehud 05-16-2019 12:28 PM

Re: We're the Temple
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfblume (Post 1564257)
Ezekiel saw the river of life flowing from the temple of God, giving life wherever it went. Isaiah was inside the temple in his vision, and saw the glory of God ready to break from the throne and fill the earth. Zechariah saw Jerusalem, where the temple was, issue river of life. Joel saw the fountain from the house of God flow out. All of that is speaking of believers today. We are the temple of the Holy Ghost, And Jesus said out of our bellies shall flow rivers of living water. We carry the source within us of the Kingdom River of Life. LET IT FLOW!

Love those with whom you disagree, or whose lifestyles you can't accept. True love does not have to agree with all that a person does in order to love them. After all, Jesus loved us while we were yet sinners, so much so that he died for them! There's no greater love! God LOVES sinners, and HATES NO ONE.

Amen and Amen!!! :clap

hometown guy 05-16-2019 12:42 PM

Re: We're the Temple
 
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

hometown guy 05-16-2019 01:00 PM

Re: We're the Temple
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfblume (Post 1564257)
Ezekiel saw the river of life flowing from the temple of God, giving life wherever it went. Isaiah was inside the temple in his vision, and saw the glory of God ready to break from the throne and fill the earth. Zechariah saw Jerusalem, where the temple was, issue river of life. Joel saw the fountain from the house of God flow out. All of that is speaking of believers today. We are the temple of the Holy Ghost, And Jesus said out of our bellies shall flow rivers of living water. We carry the source within us of the Kingdom River of Life. LET IT FLOW!

Love those with whom you disagree, or whose lifestyles you can't accept. True love does not have to agree with all that a person does in order to love them. After all, Jesus loved us while we were yet sinners, so much so that he died for them! There's no greater love! God LOVES sinners, and HATES NO ONE.

Good thought by the way... I do believe godís love needs to show forth out of us but a sinner needs to understand if they donít repent God will have vengeance on them...Godís love is his mercy for them that repent.

Ehud 05-16-2019 01:07 PM

Re: We're the Temple
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hometown guy (Post 1564259)
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

I always knew that YAH guy was a hypocrite. (tic)

Ehud 05-16-2019 01:09 PM

Re: We're the Temple
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hometown guy (Post 1564262)
Good thought by the way... I do believe godís love needs to show forth out of us but a sinner needs to understand if they donít repent God will have vengeance on them...Godís love is his mercy for them that repent.

I think I know your answer, but I shall ask anyway... Do we love them less if they don't repent?

mfblume 05-16-2019 01:39 PM

Re: We're the Temple
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hometown guy (Post 1564259)
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Hebrew culture uses the word HATE in actually saying loving less than another, always in a comparison situation. It does not mean actually hating the individual. Furthermore, it was fulfilled in Esau's descendants as a nation, not the individual man. God hates no individual person.

mfblume 05-16-2019 01:40 PM

Re: We're the Temple
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hometown guy (Post 1564262)
Good thought by the way... I do believe godís love needs to show forth out of us but a sinner needs to understand if they donít repent God will have vengeance on them...Godís love is his mercy for them that repent.

Amen. I never said otherwise.

hometown guy 05-16-2019 02:19 PM

Re: We're the Temple
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfblume (Post 1564266)
Hebrew culture uses the word HATE in actually saying loving less than another, always in a comparison situation. It does not mean actually hating the individual. Furthermore, it was fulfilled in Esau's descendants as a nation, not the individual man. God hates no individual person.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ehud (Post 1564264)
I think I know your answer, but I shall ask anyway... Do we love them less if they don't repent?

Apparently we should

Ehud 05-16-2019 02:30 PM

Re: We're the Temple
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hometown guy (Post 1564269)
Apparently we should

Dadgum that Bro. Blume! :lol

I only ask because I didn't want your qualification -- "...godís love needs to show forth out of us but..." -- to be interpreted as our love for others ends once we have witnessed to them and they don't heed the warning. I don't believe that's what you meant, but I'm learning that some on here read half-sentences and take things out of context and uber-literally.

My apologies for muddying the water. Have a great day, friend! :thumbsup


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.