Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Political Talk (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Islam is a threat (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=49687)

Fionn mac Cumh 05-17-2016 01:56 PM

Islam is a threat

As most of you know, I defend muslims a lot on here. I can no longer do so with good conscience. After reading a some things and seeing some videos, along with some meditation, I think the world would be better off if muslims either disappeared or assimilated into the 21st century. And no, I am not being sarcastic. I am series. What did it? I have been reading various articles and seeing various videos about the European muslim invasion.

n david 05-17-2016 02:03 PM

Uhhh... Did Fiona's account get hacked??

Fionn mac Cumh 05-17-2016 02:10 PM

Re: Islam is a threat

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1434407)
Uhhh... Did Fiona's account get hacked??

Nope. Legit me. Its sad, cause I know a lot of good muslims. Still cant be denied how much of a threat their religion is. Look at Europe. Ill fight til I die to stop that from happening here. No joke.

Evang.Benincasa 05-17-2016 05:11 PM

What is going to happen here?

shazeep 05-18-2016 08:28 AM

Aw, you've been watching the news, huh?

Praxeas 05-18-2016 12:58 PM

Facebook memes

Esaias 05-18-2016 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fionn mac Cumh (Post 1434408)
Nope. Legit me. Its sad, cause I know a lot of good muslims. Still cant be denied how much of a threat their religion is. Look at Europe. Ill fight til I die to stop that from happening here. No joke.

You do realise the Islamic invasion of europe is being financed by and implemented and aided and abetted by non Muslims, right?

So, who is the bigger threat? The pawns on the board? Or the player sitting at the opposite side of the board?

Originalist 05-18-2016 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fionn mac Cumh (Post 1434405)
As most of you know, I defend muslims a lot on here. I can no longer do so with good conscience. After reading a some things and seeing some videos, along with some meditation, I think the world would be better off if muslims either disappeared or assimilated into the 21st century. And no, I am not being sarcastic. I am series. What did it? I have been reading various articles and seeing various videos about the European muslim invasion.

Isn't that "racist", as you accused the majority of Trump supporters of being?

Evang.Benincasa 05-18-2016 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Praxeas (Post 1434485)
Facebook memes

:toofunny

Fionn mac Cumh 05-19-2016 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1434546)
Isn't that "racist", as you accused the majority of Trump supporters of being?

Islam is a race?