Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I need to reach Old Paths (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=7661)

SISTER Murphy 09-07-2007 01:21 PM

I need to reach Old Paths

I have been contacted by a hungry soul that is in Bro old Paths back yard and I wrote him a PM, does anybody know how I can get in touch with him, or make sure he gets my message? I need to chat with the Elder!

Thanks,
Brother Murphy (cleverly disguised as SISTER murphy)

BoredOutOfMyMind 09-07-2007 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SISTER Murphy (Post 235441)
I have been contacted by a hungry soul that is in Bro old Paths back yard and I wrote him a PM, does anybody know how I can get in touch with him, or make sure he gets my message? I need to chat with the Elder!

Thanks,

I think he is preaching in Colorado Springs.

:preach

Scott Hutchinson 09-07-2007 02:13 PM

Sister go back to dressing like women did in the 18oos and you'll have reached Old Paths.

Praxeas 09-07-2007 07:28 PM

Quote:

Thanks,

I thought you sounded funny....hmmmmm

SISTER Murphy 09-07-2007 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Hutchinson (Post 235497)
Sister go back to dressing like women did in the 18oos and you'll have reached Old Paths.

Dear Brother Peacemaker,

Brother Murphy is not allowed to dress like women did in the 1800s; actually, he is not allowed to dress like a woman at all! Now you behave yourself, or I'll find some way to tell Sister Hutchinson on you!!! :telephone

josh 09-08-2007 12:52 AM

Quote:

Thanks,

I can tell him to check his pm box...he'll be starting revival with us on Sept 12. I should talk to him tomorrow or first of the week.

SISTER Murphy 09-09-2007 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by josh (Post 235872)
I can tell him to check his pm box...he'll be starting revival with us on Sept 12. I should talk to him tomorrow or first of the week.

Thank you very much, brother. He should have an email from my husband, and also a private message.

Old Paths 09-09-2007 03:31 PM

Incoming PM

SISTER Murphy 09-09-2007 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Paths (Post 236825)
Incoming PM

We got it, elder, thank you so much!