Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   WPF News (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   PEAK first WPF Youth Conference (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=17780)

Consapostolic1 08-14-2008 03:21 PM

PEAK first WPF Youth Conference

The PEAK youth conference sponsored by the Worldwide Pentecostal Fellowship kicked off last night. Friends told me there was probably around 1,000 young people there last night(8/13/08) with more to be expected including myself. I'll update when I return.
Evening Speaker: Evg. Cody Marks
Daytime Sperker: Rev. Jason Calhoun

Tim Rutledge 08-14-2008 04:47 PM

Re: PEAK first WPF Youth Conference

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consapostolic1 (Post 565498)
The PEAK youth conference sponsored by the Worldwide Pentecostal Fellowship kicked off last night. Friends told me there was probably around 1,000 young people there last night(8/13/08) with more to be expected including myself. I'll update when I return.

My Pastor is there, and is a large part of organizing this event.

Melody 08-17-2008 12:52 PM

Awesome event!

WTG WPF for promoting this event.

ChurchMouse 08-18-2008 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consapostolic1 (Post 565498)

Waiting on the update, about 80 of our youthh went and can't wait till next year, said it was awesome !!!:TulsaROCKS::bliss

Consapostolic1 08-18-2008 07:46 PM

Wow...Talk about incredible. This was by far the best conference I've ever attended. Everything was on point at this conference from the music, message, fellowship and much more. I definitely have a lot of respect for the vision of the elders that put this conference together. From what it looked like to me on Friday night there was probably about 2000 people in attendence.

ChurchMouse 08-18-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consapostolic1 (Post 569425)
Wow...Talk about incredible. This was by far the best conference I've ever attended. Everything was on point at this conference from the music, message, fellowship and much more. I definitely have a lot of respect for the vision of the elders that put this conference together. From what it looked like to me on Friday night there was probably about 2000 people in attendence.

That is great !!!! And people say our young people want the blacklights and smoke filled youth services, no, I beg to differ, they are hungry for the truth.... Thank God for the WPF

Consapostolic1 08-18-2008 07:50 PM

Next year I'm pretty sure they'll have to move the conference to a larger facility.

Consapostolic1 08-18-2008 07:54 PM

Cody Marks made the statement that we're tired of hearing about the old time pentecostal stories of miracles, signs and wonders, but that we want our own stories to tell. The place erupted with such worship and praise.

ChurchMouse 08-18-2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consapostolic1 (Post 569439)
Next year I'm pretty sure they'll have to move the conference to a larger facility.

I believe it will continue to grow, and your probably right, they'll have to get a bigger building, that'll be great too.

Consapostolic1 08-18-2008 08:36 PM

I can't even do this meeting justice with my explaination. I apologize for not being able to describe into detail the way the conference went.