Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Soul Winners Haven (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Soul Winners Boot Camp - 2007 (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=4247)

gowinsouls 05-30-2007 03:03 PM

Soul Winners Boot Camp - 2007

Dear Friends,

Dont forget Soul Winners Boot Camp 2007 is right around the corner!

Soul Winners Boot Camp 2007 July 5th - 8th

You do not want to miss this awesome event! Registration is filling up quick if your interested please visit www.swbootcamp.com for more information!

CC1 05-30-2007 08:21 PM

I will jump right on that.

MissBrattified 05-30-2007 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC1 (Post 134729)
I will jump right on that.

:lol

CC1 05-30-2007 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissBrattified (Post 134849)
:lol

I saw a guy on "So You Think You Can Dance" tonight that had some moves similar to Mr. Boot Camp's.:bubble

MissBrattified 05-30-2007 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC1 (Post 134953)
I saw a guy on "So You Think You Can Dance" tonight that had some moves similar to Mr. Boot Camp's.:bubble

Hmmmm...you referring to the pulpit jumpin'? :bubble

CC1 05-30-2007 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissBrattified (Post 134964)
Hmmmm...you referring to the pulpit jumpin'? :bubble

And the cool "tuck & roll" tumble or flip I saw on a POA webcast awhile back. Since we are not to "attack" specific people I can't tell you what I thought after watching him and you cannot refer to that kind of behaviour or performance in a generic since since it is unique in my experience of watching every kind of Pentecostal spectacle imaginable over 48 years.:haloplug

H2H 05-30-2007 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC1 (Post 135059)
And the cool "tuck & roll" tumble or flip I saw on a POA webcast awhile back. Since we are not to "attack" specific people I can't tell you what I thought after watching him and you cannot refer to that kind of behaviour or performance in a generic since since it is unique in my experience of watching every kind of Pentecostal spectacle imaginable over 48 years.:haloplug

This of course is the sentiment of a cold hardend spectator.:haloplug

gowinsouls 05-31-2007 03:00 PM

bump

RevDWW 05-31-2007 04:27 PM

Quote:

Why does this seem to bother you so much there CC1? Didn't King David, who by the way was not filled with the HolyGhost, make a spectacle of himself worshiping before the Ark? Just asking with a smile on my face and a sweet and kind spirit in my heart.

Rhoni 05-31-2007 04:30 PM

Quote:

Back in the day it was called "being in the spirit" just ask Billy Gilley.:heeheehee Today it is called ADHD folks...:bubble

J/K