Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   The Tab (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   PAW Is Crumbling!!!Bishop Noel Jones is leaving too! (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=8915)

Thad 10-17-2007 01:29 AM

PAW Is Crumbling!!!Bishop Noel Jones is leaving too!

Got word today that Bishop Jones, Pastor of City of Refuge in los Angeles Announced to his church that he is leaving the PAW.

It was posted on the forum last week that Braizer was leaving. he has a church of 25,000 members in chicago.

So, the 2 largest churches are leaving and a lot of pastors that look up to these 2 are leaving also.

The PAW is going Thru a MAJOR Shaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what part of it is, Braizer and Jones wants the PAW to become mainstream. they started inviting Non - ONeness speakers to their National convention which has caused a firestorm.

most of the Major Oneness orgs are going thru a hugh shift, sift & shaking

what in the world is going on ???

Joseph Miller 10-17-2007 01:31 AM

EVERY THING that can be shaken will be shaken.

Thad 10-17-2007 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Miller (Post 273916)
EVERY THING that can be shaken will be shaken.

That's exactly what i am seeing wow!

I talked to a COGIC Evangelist tonight- her son comes and sits in our choir rehearsals and the things she was telling me they are going thru too- I was like " you guys too??". actually, theirs is probably Worse!!

Joseph Miller 10-17-2007 01:35 AM

Who is the Bishop of COGIC now?

Thad 10-17-2007 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Miller (Post 273919)
Who is the Bishop of COGIC now?

Bishop Charles Blake of LOs Angeles. He pastors the 22,000 member West Angeles cathedral COGIC in L.A
he's the interm Bishop- there's some skeleton's they are digging out of his closet that ...... well, it's not good.
I'm going to be at his church next wednesday night. their church is putting on a free concert with Kurt carr, Ty Tribett, mary mary and .... if forgot who else right now.

Joseph Miller 10-17-2007 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thad (Post 273920)
Bishop Charles Blake of LOs Angeles. He pastors the 22,000 member West Angeles cathedral COGIC in L.A
he's the interm Bishop- there's some skeleton's they are digging out of his closet that ...... well, it's not good.
I'm going to be at his church next wednesday night. their church is putting on a free concert with Kurt carr, Ty Tribett, mary mary and .... if forgot who else right now.

Sounds like a great concert.

As far as skeletons go, I say that the guy with out any is the only one who can expose the ones that others have.

Thad 10-17-2007 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Miller (Post 273922)
Sounds like a great concert.

As far as skeletons go, I say that the guy with out any is the only one who can expose the ones that others have.

i wouldn't doubt it one bit. the things I hear going on in the PAW and COGIC make the UPC look like angels!!! lol seriously

Joseph Miller 10-17-2007 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thad (Post 273926)
i wouldn't doubt it one bit. the things I hear going on in the PAW and COGIC make the UPC look like angels!!! lol seriously

I know that. I have known that for a long time. I have preached for both groups. I have friends in both groups.

Thad 10-17-2007 01:52 AM

what is that you've heard ??

you can use initials

Joseph Miller 10-17-2007 01:56 AM

I have heard that NJ has had charges of homosexuality against him for years.

I know of one local PAW pastor that got a girl friend, divorced and remarried (in that order) and never had to give up his church or have his license pulled.